Former US Attorney says SCOTUS will overturn Trump Colorado decision 9-0. Guesses?

How will SCOTUS rule on the Trump Colorado decision

• 9-0

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • 8-1

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 7-2

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
Libtards who were wrong are now claiming Ketanji Brown is actually right wing now….right?

KENTANJI BROWN IS A RACIST TRUMPTARD!

I love this thread. :clap:

Yet, no one who was wrong will actually change their world view.

That is what we call a cult.

What we've learned is that a large contingent of Biden cultists here are far to the left of even extremists like Sotomayor, Kagan, and Brown.

The DemoKKKrats have become so radicalized in the last 8-10 years, they are little more than a fringe hate group now, like their progenitors in the KKK.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

What Colorado did is constitutional.

Just that you extreme rightwingers don't like it.

However, they followed the constitution to a tee!

I no longer think you should be on SCOTUS.

Maybe read the Constitution, I suggest starting there. It is unlikely you have ever actually read it.

Here is a hint for you. If YOU personally do not like it…it is likely Constitutional.

Libtards who were wrong are now claiming Ketanji Brown is actually right wing now….right?

KENTANJI BROWN IS A RACIST TRUMPTARD!
Actually, I was surprised that Jackson and Sotomayor followed the Constitution. I predicted either 9-0, but more likely 7-2.

Actually, I was surprised that Jackson and Sotomayor followed the Constitution. I predicted either 9-0, but more likely 7-2.

I am with you. I am frankly shocked they didnt just cult out…and that is why the cult is so mad.

If you are not part of the cult, you are the enemy, period.

Read section 5 of the Amendment. Congress. Idiot.
Section 5 talks about Congress having the power to legislate to enforce against Insurrection.

It is silent - both explicitly and implicitly - regarding which branch(es) of government may PROCLAIM a state of insurrection.

Which was the point being discussed in that exchange...

giphy.gif

Section 5 talks about Congress having the power to legislate to enforce against Insurrection.

It is silent - both explicitly and implicitly - regarding which branch(es) of government may PROCLAIM a state of insurrection.

Which was the point being discussed in that exchange...

giphy.gif
Oh my god.....

Forum List

Back