Former US Attorney says SCOTUS will overturn Trump Colorado decision 9-0. Guesses?

How will SCOTUS rule on the Trump Colorado decision

• 9-0

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • 8-1

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 7-2

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm looking forward to making complete asses out of all the Biden cultists who wet their pants with excitement over this unconstitutional attempt to deprive citizens of their voting rights.

I'll take bets on SCOTUS going:

9-0

8-1 (Jackson, the dumbest of them all dissenting)

7-2 (both Jackson and Sotomayor siding with the Nazis).
Trump doesn’t have that many toadies!

I think you're right.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

If this is indeed the outcome, the country will only descend into even more pronounced division and madness - courtesy of the "adults".

Fun times.

The 14th Amendment doesn't apply to Trump so why would his ban not be overturned?
The Democrats and their lapdog Media called J6 an "Insurrection" 10 thousand times so they think that makes it an insurrection. Just like you can call a bunny a horse 10 thousand times that does not make the bunny a horse.

So when will the SCOTUS rule? They just need to read the Colorado POS, and write brief opinions. We need them to strike it down before another dozen libs in other states try to disenfranchise THEIR voters as well.

Or, maybe it would be better if there were a delay. Let the fence-sitters see that a vote for a Dem is a vote to destroy America.

Forum List

Back