Former US Attorney says SCOTUS will overturn Trump Colorado decision 9-0. Guesses?

How will SCOTUS rule on the Trump Colorado decision

• 9-0

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • 8-1

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 7-2

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

What Colorado did is constitutional.

Just that you extreme rightwingers don't like it.

However, they followed the constitution to a tee!
You missed that one by a mile. Funny shit.

Ok. Here is a former appeals court Judge who thinks it is well reasoned and will be upheld.

Another lawyer who thinks it is good legal decision.

A lawyer who says that the “originalist” justices will have a hard time overturning it.

Shall I continue?

In this interview the Constitutional Scholar says other candidates have been barred from the ballot for insurrection. So it is going to be possible for the Supremes to uphold.

The information is out there my friend. Don’t limit yourself to a single source or single political point of view sources. Seek out other perspectives and consider the question.

When I was in school we were taught that this was approaching a question with an open mind.

So much for your so called scholars.

9-0. Serious answer.
9-0 that the STATES do not have sufficient standing in order to do so.

Nothing about whether Insurrection can be authoritatively DECLARED by a given branch ( Executive, Legislative, Judicial ), yes?

Enforce? Yes. Declare? Not so much.

9-0 that the STATES do not have sufficient standing in order to do so.

Nothing about whether Insurrection can be authoritatively DECLARED by a given branch ( Executive, Legislative, Judicial ), yes?

Enforce? Yes. Declare? Not so much.
There was no insurrection, commie carrion crow. :eusa_hand:

There was no insurrection, commie carrion crow. :eusa_hand:
Wrong.

Your Orange Baboon-God summoned, incited and aimed a riotous insurrectionist mob to assault the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021, in the midst of performing its Constitutional duty, merely to attempt to hold onto personal political power.

He is traitorous un-American scum, as are those gullible sheeple who spread his Big Lie and excuse and enable his excesses.

Wrong.

Your Orange Baboon-God summoned, incited and aimed a riotous insurrectionist mob to assault the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021, in the midst of performing its Constitutional duty, merely to attempt to hold onto personal political power.

He is traitorous un-American scum, as are those gullible sheeple who spread his Big Lie and excuse and enable his excesses.
Shit-bird,, what wannabe insurrectionist REQUESTS THE NATIONAL GUARD TO PROTECT HIS TARGET????????????????????????(?
It was a SET-UP FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE
Fuck off with your ILLOGICAL BULLSHIT
:dev3::dev3::dev3:

^^^^^Oops. Your brain fart was totally wrong.

And reading your other posts it confirms that you hold your farts in, they run up your spine and into your head, and that's why you have shit ideas.

Shit-bird,, what wannabe insurrectionist REQUESTS THE NATIONAL GUARD TO PROTECT HIS TARGET????????????????????????(?
It was a SET-UP FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE
Fuck off with your ILLOGICAL BULLSHIT
:dev3::dev3::dev3:
It was a setup? You're a lying sack-of-$hit, much like your Orange Baboon-God master. Go back to kissing his a$$, eh?

So you know better than a 9-0 Supreme Court? Even the lib women and the affirmative action pick disagree with you.

Wrong.

I wish you nothingburger makers quit sniffing the glue. Saying something shit over and over and over and over doesn't make it so. I know your life and existence rests on breams, but it's unhealthy when those dream bubbles keep popping in your face

So you know better than a 9-0 Supreme Court? Even the lib women and the affirmative action pick disagree with you.
This is called our system of checks and balances.

The system is working according to our constitution.

I wish you nothingburger makers quit sniffing the glue. Saying something shit over and over and over and over doesn't make it so. I know your life and existence rests on breams, but it's unhealthy when those dream bubbles keep popping in your face
They think that if they keep repeating the lie, it will become truth.

With the dredging up all these nothingburger lawsuits, you don’t think they would charge him with insurrection if they could? They know there was no insurrection.

Forum List

Back