Former Texas official told to stop challenge to Trump University

Ex-Texas Official: Trump U Probe Dropped Due to Politics

Former Texas official told to drop suit against Trump University. Appears to be politically motivated.

Other red states shy away from challenging Trump. They leave hIs victims swinging in the wind.
Looks to me like that lawyer was breaking the law. Could be dis-bared. But the you support corrupt lawyers.
1-0f4a53f47f.jpg

It's Texas....underhanded political dealings are an everyday occurance.

So all those people in Texas that were screwed out of their life savings are "On their own." because the state Repub Party doesn't want to embarrass Trump.

Too late....he has already opened his mouth.

Trump Tweets FAKE Photo Of Black Supporters After Racist Meltdown
Trump Tweets FAKE Photo Of Black Supporters After Racist Meltdown | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

The episode is part of a pattern with Trump, who often retweets images created by his supporters that more often than not are either conspiracy theories, complete fakes, racist or some combination of the three. They reflect a lot of the values the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has mainstreamed in his short political career.

Trump has expressed strong belief in the conspiracy theory that President Obama was not born in the United States, that climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese, and in the idea that immigrants are mostly criminals and rapists.

Pushing the photo of fake black supporters comes after a day in which Trump pointed to a black man at a campaign rally in California and referred to him as “my African-American.”

Trump got his tweet photos from here to show fake black support:

Midwest Black Family Reunion at Sawyer Point

We Spoke To The Family In This Trump Tweet And They’re Not Happy

By David Mack

BuzzFeed News Reporter
An hour ago The picture was not taken at a Trump rally, but rather at a black family reunion in Cincinnati last year

“Owens, now retired, said his team had built a solid case against the now-presumptive Republican presidential nominee, but was told to drop it after Trump's company agreed to cease operations in Texas.

The former state regulator told The Associated Press on Friday that decision was highly unusual and left the bilked students on their own to attempt to recover their tuition money from the celebrity businessman.”

That Trump would come up with such a scam comes as no surprise, of course.

Call it the ‘Art of the Swindle.’

Trump Tweets FAKE Photo Of Black Supporters After Racist Meltdown
Trump Tweets FAKE Photo Of Black Supporters After Racist Meltdown | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

The episode is part of a pattern with Trump, who often retweets images created by his supporters that more often than not are either conspiracy theories, complete fakes, racist or some combination of the three. They reflect a lot of the values the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has mainstreamed in his short political career.

Trump has expressed strong belief in the conspiracy theory that President Obama was not born in the United States, that climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese, and in the idea that immigrants are mostly criminals and rapists.

Pushing the photo of fake black supporters comes after a day in which Trump pointed to a black man at a campaign rally in California and referred to him as “my African-American.”

Trump got his tweet photos from here to show fake black support:

Midwest Black Family Reunion at Sawyer Point

We Spoke To The Family In This Trump Tweet And They’re Not Happy

By David Mack

BuzzFeed News Reporter
An hour ago The picture was not taken at a Trump rally, but rather at a black family reunion in Cincinnati last year

I read that. As funny as it can get. I still think he has a mental impairment.

‘On Saturday morning, however, a friend texted him a screenshot of Trump’s tweet. “When I saw it, I immediately knew it was political propaganda,” he said.’

Trump the unmitigated idiot.

And what exactly is going on in the Trump ‘campaign,’ why haven’t they prohibited Trump from using his account.

Or if someone else in the Trump ‘campaign’ is using that account, why hasn’t he been fired.

‘On Saturday morning, however, a friend texted him a screenshot of Trump’s tweet. “When I saw it, I immediately knew it was political propaganda,” he said.’

Trump the unmitigated idiot.

And what exactly is going on in the Trump ‘campaign,’ why haven’t they prohibited Trump from using his account.

Or if someone else in the Trump ‘campaign’ is using that account, why hasn’t he been fired.

Oh, it is Donald. No one else can be that clueless.

Forum List

Back