Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

I already told you his entire message.

You’re lying by disagreeing with me.
You're wrong, it wasn't a hateful message, you're just butt hurt because you're a spineless coward. I'm sure you fit the rhetoric of the miscreants he's talking about LOL . Or is it the voting part that frightens you hahaha

Screenshot_20240402-050605_Samsung Internet.jpg

You're wrong, it wasn't a hateful message, you're just butt hurt because you're a spineless coward. I'm sure you fit the rhetoric of the miscreants he's talking about LOL . Or is it the voting part that frightens you hahaha
No, you’re wrong. You’re just butt hurt because you got exposed as a bigot spreading disinformation and lies.

Nah, you’re just lying and spreading disinformation again. You’re also being a bigot by disagreeing with me. :laugh:
This is the message that frightens you so much LOL. What a little bigot coward hahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20240402-050605_Samsung Internet.jpg

I get it. My opinion frightens you and now you feel the need to project with lies and disinformation. I hope one day you will learn from your poor decisions and choose honesty. :)
So let's get this right, you spread disinformation and lies, you get caught so you blame it on me. Wow typical Democrat

I am not I'm just calling you out for your discrepancy. Painful isn't it?
Clearly you are as you have proven to be a liar. My opinion frightens you. Why else would you be projecting and being a bigot? Very typical of you people. Perhaps it’s time for you to learn how to use Google so you can educate yourself.

I'll go ahead and stick by what I just said. Things have changed a lot for Christians in the last hundred years , You can glom on to backwards thinking if you would like.

Trump predicts change.

Nothing hateful in trumps message, just your hateful lies. You really are pathetic

View attachment 926390
But the fact is Trump's speech was anti Christian, on the Holiest day of the year, where our unworthiness of the Forgiveness of sins is given to all, and becomes the center of Christianity.... Trump chose grievance, and vengeance and anger and retribution as the heart of his self centered message...in a religious sense....blasphemy!

I do NOT, for the life of me, understand how any Christian or otherwise,could view his message on Easter Sunday, any other way.... than blasphemy.

He chose to take this Holiest of days,to make it, about himself.

Just stop crying bigot, very Unbecoming. You've been caught in a lie

Trump sent multiple Easter messages, 77 alone just on Truth Social. Blisterfinger is pretending the least offensive message was the only message.

Yeah, kind of shocking, how brazen that lie is.

Here's another example Trump's Easter message. Notice the word "despise"? To normal people, those who don't have their lips sewn to Satan's rectum, that indicates hatred.

---
Trump’s Easter greeting lacked the Hallmark touch. “HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION,” he wrote on Truth Social.
---

Blisterfinger, tell us more about how there's no hatred there. You know you want to. The cult orders you to lie, after all.

Even the masters of the Trump cult have apologized for their BigLie campaign here.

So why won't the Trump cultists here likewise apologize for their dishonesty?

Oh, that's right. Sociopaths don't feel shame. That's why the Trump cultists here never show any regret over their consistently disgusting behavior.

Forum List

Back