Former Sailor suing the DOJ, Obama and James Comey

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
  • Kristian Saucier spent 1 year in federal prison for taking souvenir photos of a classified area aboard the nuclear sub where he worked as a U.S. Navy sailor
  • President Trump pardoned him this year but his life had largely been ruined as he was forced to work as a garbageman to feed his family
  • Now Saucier is preparing to sue the Justice Department, former president Barack Obama and former FBI Director James Comey
  • He says he received unequal legal treatment and cites their failure to prosecute Hillary Clinton for storing classified files on her private email server
  • 'There’s a two-tier justice system and we want it to be corrected,' his lawyer says

Read more: Sailor pardoned by Trump after photographing classified area of sub is SUING Obama and Comey | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Subpoena Obama!

Ex-Navy sailor pardoned by Trump says he's suing Comey and Obama

A former Navy sailor who is one of five people to receive a pardon from President Donald Trump is planning to file a lawsuit against Obama administration officials, alleging that he was subject to unequal protection of the law.

Specifically, Kristian Saucier, who served a year in federal prison for taking photos of classified sections of the submarine on which he worked, argues that the same officials who meted out punishment to him for his actions chose to be lenient with Hillary Clinton in her use of a private email server and handling of classified information.

His lawyer, Ronald Daigle, told Fox News on Monday that the lawsuit, which he expects to file soon in Manhattan, will name the U.S. Department of Justice, former FBI Director James Comey and former President Barack Obama as defendants, among others.

“They interpreted the law in my case to say it was criminal,” Saucier told Fox News, referring to prosecuting authorities in his case, “but they didn’t prosecute Hillary Clinton. Hillary is still walking free. Two guys on my ship did the same thing and weren’t treated as criminals. We want them to correct the wrong."

Former US Navy sailor pardoned by Trump plans to sue Obama over classified information case

Trump who came here knowing nothing about politics is now the greatest politician ever

I love this guy

Politics
Former US Navy sailor pardoned by Trump plans to sue Obama over classified information case
Mythili Sampathkumar,The Independent 2 hours 2 minutes ago
  • Reactions
  • Reblog on Tumblr
  • Tweet
  • Navy sailor pardoned by US president Donald Trump is planning to sue Barack Obama’s administration for improperly handling his case.

Kristian Saucier was pardoned by Mr Trump, who tweeted congratulations to the former military member for his “newly found freedom,” in March 2018 after serving a year in a federal prison for taking photos of classified areas in a nuclear submarine.

Saucier’s lawyers have alleged that Mr Obama, former FBI Director James Comey, and others in the administration treated Saucier’s case unfairly compared to the matter of Hillary Clinton using a private server for government emails while Mr Obama’s Secretary of State.

While Mr Comey testified to Congress that Ms Clinton’s use of the server was “extremely careless,” it appeared that no emails marked classified were on the private server and Ms Clinton was not charged with a crime.

Saucier appeared on Fox News and said: “They interpreted the law in my case to say it was criminal, but they didn’t prosecute [her]”.

“Hillary is still walking free,” he said.

• Banned

Well obama may be exempt on that basis but not

As explained..............The U.S. president's executive immunity is absolute; however, the immunity of other federal executive officials is qualified. But once a President is out of office? Does the immunity still apply? I would presume so....but anyhow the real purpose of the lawsuit is simply to draw attention to the mistreatment of the sailor and the favortism enjoyed by crooked hillary and corrupted Comey.

Well obama may be exempt on that basis but not

As explained..............The U.S. president's executive immunity is absolute; however, the immunity of other federal executive officials is qualified. But once a President is out of office? Does the immunity still apply?

does the pope have another pope under his hat?

In related news, every black person who was ever arrested will be suing the American legal system!

Lol. “Waaaah. Hillary had a server vs me taking photos of nuke sub engines after I was warned not too”.

Oh the irony .You can’t sue an administration that no longer exists ! He can only sue Trump .

In related news, every black person who was ever arrested will be suing the American legal system!

Lol. “Waaaah. Hillary had a server vs me taking photos of nuke sub engines after I was warned not too”.

Oh the irony .You can’t sue an administration that no longer exists ! He can only sue Trump .
Anyone can be sued at anytime

Trump’s is the Presidency of passing the buck and refusing personal responsibility. No wonder this idiot has accepted the offer whatever alt-right group approached him to make a media spectacle, instead of finding a job.
Trump is the President of employed African Americans

Saucier’s upcoming lawsuit is expected to be filed in Manhattan. The plaintiff team said it will be under the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment. The Department of Justice declined comment to Law&Crime Monday afternoon. Comey’s personal attorney and the Obama Foundation did not immediately respond to email.

Saucier’s upcoming lawsuit is expected to be filed in Manhattan. The plaintiff team said it will be under the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment. The Department of Justice declined comment to Law&Crime Monday afternoon. Comey’s personal attorney and the Obama Foundation did not immediately respond to email.

probably busy laughing

The Donald is closing in on the Mueller/Comey/Crooked Hillary/Obama fake investigation and turning it on its head!

Why? Typically cops and the court system are very lenient with Blacks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back