Former Obama officials order by Judge to answer Judicial watch questions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former Obama Officials Ordered By Judge To Answer Judicial Watch Questions - Sara A. Carter
A federal judge ordered multiple senior Obama Administration officials, State Department officials and former Hillary Clinton aides Thursday to provide answers under oath to questions requested by Judicial Watch after a roughly four year court battle.
Former Obama Officials Ordered By Judge To Answer Judicial Watch Questions - Sara A. Carter

Thank you #infowars for providing this information.
Awwww is the leftist's little hero bitch a criminal awww are we surprised, but her sheeple idiots will forgive her nno problem . But if you were a Trump supporter and it happened oh these mental cases fkrs would burn you alive. Trump haters are fk pig savages from the inside out.

LOL Judicial watch can go to h....! Sara Carter is a Hannity hack.

LOL Judicial watch can go to h....! Sara Carter is a Hannity hack.
Ooohh...using the courts to get the truth out of lying embedded Deep State quislings make some people very upset.

It's so wonderful to watch.

Judicial watch always uses the same judge, Judge Royce C. Lamberth, from Texas. When are the Cons going to move on. Benghazi and the emails, and uranium one.

How many beat downs does it take to get to the integrity of a nutbag like the OP?

How many breaking news stories that never bear fruit will this fool post before he reaches the point where embarrassment gives him pause?

What’s the over/under?

How many beat downs does it take to get to the integrity of a nutbag like the OP?

How many breaking news stories that never bear fruit will this fool post before he reaches the point where embarrassment gives him pause?

What’s the over/under?
Way under the amount of times you hysterical moonbats have gone to the RUSSIA! well.

Please find all of my threads regarding Russia.

I’ll wait.

What’s the over/under?

because unknownn to idiots like you , you all are to stupid to see as you say that to us , you can't even begin to imagine the power of your stupidity how it beams off dumb fkrs like you . How dumb are you well with special wording falling out of Obama or Clintons mouth stupid fkrs like you would be easily tricked into killing your own kid if they ordered you to do it.

You dumbasses can't function without your DICTATOR COMMUNIST telling you what to do daily.................

get up go to school
grow up get a job
have a wife
a family
get a good job
get a nice home wiht a picket fence
2.3 kids
a nice car
big boy toys.........

do you see your LEFTIST CLOWARD AND PIVEN STYLED LIVING you stupid fkrs don't know truth when it's stares down ur throats.....

it's to bad you don't know just how dumb you idiots really are cause man ur fkrs are so fkn clueless u don't even knnow what you don't know. Just the way your race watns it' DEAF DUMB and BLIND

Judicial watch always uses the same judge, Judge Royce C. Lamberth, from Texas.
I've yet to see his rulings over turned and you don't whine when the democrats judge shop their pet projects to the Ninth Circuit or some other leftist appeals court.

When are the Cons going to move on. Benghazi and the emails, and uranium one.
They shouldn't move on until the issue is resolved and a Mueller style special prosecutor has looked into the matters in depth.

What’s the over/under?

because unknownn to idiots like you , you all are to stupid to see as you say that to us , you can't even begin to imagine the power of your stupidity how it beams off dumb fkrs like you . How dumb are you well with special wording falling out of Obama or Clintons mouth stupid fkrs like you would be easily tricked into killing your own kid if they ordered you to do it.

You dumbasses can't function without your DICTATOR COMMUNIST telling you what to do daily.................

get up go to school
grow up get a job
have a wife
a family
get a good job
2.3 kids
a nice car
big boy toys.........

do you see your LEFTIST CLOWARD AND PIVEN STYLED LIVING you stupid fkrs don't know truth when it's stares down ur throats.....

it's to bad you don't know just how dumb you idiots really are cause man ur fkrs are so fkn clueless u don't even knnow what you don't know. Just the way your race watns it' DEAF DUMB and BLIND

OK.

What’s the over/under?

The judge approved and announced all this in January. Since then The OP has posted several threads with slightly different wording about the same thing. Always implying it was a new development. Without lies and misdirection, the OP and his employers would have nothing.

I've yet to see his rulings over turned and you don't whine when the democrats judge shop their pet projects to the Ninth Circuit or some other leftist appeals court.

They shouldn't move on until the issue is resolved and a Mueller style special prosecutor has looked into the matters in depth.

Really, the Republicans looked at this every which way, for 6 years they have now investigated everything. They have found nothing.

They need to focus on the Russian investigation to make sure they don't interfere in the 2020 election as well as Israel. Bibi wants Trump is the worst way. But then again the GOP wants the two countries to interfere to help trump win, I really believe that.

What’s the over/under?

get up go to school
grow up get a job
have a wife
a family
get a good job
2.3 kids
a nice car
big boy toys.........

OK.

Now that was cute. LOL

Really, the Republicans looked at this every which way, for 6 years they have now investigated everything. They have found nothing.
:icon_rolleyes:
There have been many committee hearings over Benghazi, I will at least agree to that. Not so much at all when it comes to Clinton emails and the Uranium One scam.
Democrats, like the execrable John Lewis most notably, did their best to block, obfuscate and stonewall in all those hearings. There won't be a real investigation and inquiry into these crimes until a Robert Mueller type inquisitor is given the power and authority to conduct a real investigation...period!
If Trump remains in office Hillary's time is coming (hopefully).

They need to focus on the Russian investigation to make sure they don't interfere in the 2020 election as well as Israel. Bibi wants Trump is the worst way. But then again the GOP wants the two countries to interfere to help trump win, I really believe that.
I don't doubt it.
The ducks are being lined up well in advance so if Trump returns to office the excuses and rationalizing is already in place.

Lindsay Graham has been calling for a special prosecutor and the new AG has said he will consider it. I think we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Lindsay Graham has been calling for a special prosecutor and the new AG has said he will consider it. I think we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Lindsey has been calling for a new pair of Spanks too. I hope his boyfriend gets them for him.

Forum List

Back