Former Lululemon employees say they were fired for breaking store policy after calling police to report a robbery

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
From the WTF file:

Two former employees say they were fired from a Georgia Lululemon store for allegedly breaking company policy when they called the police to report a robbery at their store.

Jennifer Ferguson and Rachel Rogers told local outlets they reached out to authorities after a group of robbers came to their store in Peachtree Corners, despite company policy that says employees should not intervene in robberies.

"We didn't really feel very protected or know what else to do," Rogers told local TV station 11Alive.

"We are not supposed to get in the way," Ferguson told the outlet. "You kind of clear path for whatever they're going to do. And then, after it's over, you scan a QR code. And that's that. We've been told not to put it in any notes, because that might scare other people. We're not supposed to call the police, not really supposed to talk about it."

Well the sign on every store's door says "please rob me" so.....

image1_jpg-2832980.JPG

Well lululemon is the official uniform for the middle-upper class suburban liberal woman that are ruining the country, so I’m not surprised......In conclusion:
no-fucks.gif

They violated their employers rules for employment. Employers shouldn't be able to enforce them?

They violated their employers rules for employment. Employers shouldn't be able to enforce them?

Well good. Does the employee's handbook say that if the building catches fire, I have to call the FD, or can I just let it burn?

I'm sure the employees felt all violated and shit but I guess you are correct.

If you never reported theft then it never happened right? :dunno:

We have threads were the argument is to never talk to the police. Then we have this one where a company is perhaps taking that advice.

Where is the problem?

I'm sure the employees felt all violated and shit but I guess you are correct.

If you never reported theft then it never happened right? :dunno:
Sounds like the crooks are using wrong tactic. If it is OK to rob Lululemons in Georgia, they should schedule a regular truck, back it up to the door whenever it is stocked, and load up, taking everything from cash, to store stock and equipment, then pull out and go on their way, maybe even make the employees help load.

Last edited:
Sounds like the crooks are using wrong tactic. If it is OK to rob Lululemons in Georgia, they should schedule a regual truck, back it up to the door whenever it is stocked, and load up, taking everything from cash, to store stock and equipment, then pull out and go on their way, maybe even make the employees help load.
LOL....That's the ticket! :laughing0301:

LOL....That's the ticket! :laughing0301:
Sounds like a good business model all around. Steal from where they don't mind and let insurance deal with the loss, with lower wear and tear on the criminal labor, with safe working environment, easy asset acquisition. Could call for financial outlay for warehouse space to keep the goods and equipment stolen, as you can't fence vending machines, cash registers and merchandise overnight, but there are drawback and expenses involved in all business plans, but dealing with a supplier like Lululemon's makes it worthwhile.

From the WTF file:

Two former employees say they were fired from a Georgia Lululemon store for allegedly breaking company policy when they called the police to report a robbery at their store.

Jennifer Ferguson and Rachel Rogers told local outlets they reached out to authorities after a group of robbers came to their store in Peachtree Corners, despite company policy that says employees should not intervene in robberies.

"We didn't really feel very protected or know what else to do," Rogers told local TV station 11Alive.

"We are not supposed to get in the way," Ferguson told the outlet. "You kind of clear path for whatever they're going to do. And then, after it's over, you scan a QR code. And that's that. We've been told not to put it in any notes, because that might scare other people. We're not supposed to call the police, not really supposed to talk about it."

Well the sign on every store's door says "please rob me" so.....

image1_jpg-2832980.JPG

Well lululemon is the official uniform for the middle-upper class suburban liberal woman that are ruining the country, so I’m not surprised......In conclusion:
no-fucks.gif

"Lululemon"?

They sound suicidal.

Good. Let them kill their business.

But where are all the stupid leftists going to get their whatever it is they sell, when they're dead?

Ah! Edit: They sell clothing. Where are the leftists going to learn how to operate a sewing machine and where will they get fabric when all the clothing stores are gone?

You don't see anything wrong with a fucking business that lets anybody steal from them? Not even reporting it to the police? LOL!

Of course having that stupid "we don't tolerate racism.... etc" sign just shows that they are dipshits and deserve to be robbed by the goddamn Negroes.

Did anyone mention that store policy in America is to not interfere with shoplifters and thieves now? It's more cost effective to just let them have it.

Coming soon to America maybe is the same policy on mass shootings, on account of police are getting too expensive. It's much more cost effective to rely on vigilante justice.

Forum List

Back