Former Grand Wizzard of the KKK joins and endorses OWS

I don't understand why as OWS seems to have a lot of Marxist that believe in wiping whites out as a separate race. Doesn't make sense.

A lot of these people don't believe in border enforcement, so many of them are one race, one world people. WTF?

I don't understand why as OWS seems to have a lot of Marxist that believe in wiping whites out as a separate race. Doesn't make sense.

A lot of these people don't believe in border enforcement, so many of them are one race, one world people. WTF?

Anyone could "say" they support OWS - but do they really? I could even say I support the teabaggers... but I won't... cause they're craaaazy...

• Banned
you still peddling this crap. yeah I can see David Duke marching arm in arm with Al Sharpton.

To the best of my memory this is my first post on the subject so I'm not still peddling anything.

You apparently are still an idiot and hate the facts as presented. (in a truthful manner)

Carry on twit

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, you're making USArmyRetard real proud.
You're just as much a racist.

Pig.

Get back to Stormfront.

Seriously, what makes your one world globalization idea's better than my idea's of keeping it the way it has been the past 10,000 years. What makes me hateful and you a great person?

Don't you see where your logic takes you...Globalization and open borders(policies that allow all human beings into all lands) are going to lead to one race one day. The question is how fast and at what rate...You may believe as a conservative that you want some borders and only legal "non-whites" to come into europe and north America, but that reaches the same goal as the hard core leftist that want free movement of all human beings. Don't you understand? It is kind of like the left like Obama making the deficits 1.5 trillion per year, while Bush was 4-500 billion per year deficits, but both raised the debt. Both sooner or later gets to the same goal.

What is so racist and evil with fighting to preserve ones culture and civilization? Whats so racist to discuse racial intelligence. I guess everything that doesn't break down into one race and one world is racist and bigoted. Don't you see the flaws of your beliefs?

Europe developed the way it has over tens of thousands of years, but within 2, yes 2 generations large parts of it won't only be non-white, but islamic in nature. How is this good? Seriously, you're a tea party person and believe that the people we're fighting against are violent...So you want our home lands to become that.

Yet I'm the evil hick. But I want to preserve a culture that has a high work ethic and values intelligence. O'yes your going to call me names and insult me for saying it, but what makes you better?

Yes, I want europe to remain white with a large percentage of the US population, but I want that as it makes for high living standards and low crime. Why do you fight against it? Why do you hate me for fighting for such.

Last edited:
I heard Saif Gaddafi wants to join.

article-0-0D8C11CD00000578-87_468x338.jpg

I have offically declared all people that want free flow of all races into all corners of the world the one race, one worlders.

Why, because that is your end game anyways. Face it because that is just the truth of it.

We are all Africans in origin. The sooner we homogenize the better.

Forum List

Back