Former Fox correspondent Carl Cameron says police will have to start monitoring Fox News to prevent Tucker Carlson from lying on air

Dumb idea, anti-Constitutional, and just another ridiculous band aid. Somehow we still haven't learned that creating martyrs is a bad idea.

This problem goes much deeper than that. This is now cultural. For these people, it's a freakin' lifestyle and religious.

More Tucker? Wouldn't you think people like Cameron would worry about Hillary lying to the FBI or the FBI lying to Americans or Brandon stumbling along with lies and inuendo? Why pick on a Fox news analyst?

More Tucker? Wouldn't you think people like Cameron would worry about Hillary lying to the FBI or the FBI lying to Americans or Brandon stumbling along with lies and inuendo? Why pick on a Fox news analyst?

It might have something to do with allowing the equivalent of the population of Houston to enter the country illegally every freaking year. All competing for scarce resources and intentional.

Why can't you be bothered by both?

Why can't you be bothered by both?
Typically, if one calls oneself a "journalist" you job description is to hold those in charge accountable, not piss and moan about sending cops after a TV talking head. But very few would consider the imbecile Cameron to be a journalist.

exactly what a Stalinist would say. the left have nothing but Gazpacho tactics, my friends...i mean Gestapo

You're not wanting to monitor the air for all the MS-DNC crowd shows how committed you are to monitoring for truth. You're not, not at all

exactly what a Stalinist would say. the left have nothing but Gazpacho tactics, my friends...i mean Gestapo

If lying on air was a crime, Jen Psaki and every member of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, the NYT, and others would have been imprison years ago....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back