Former Family Feud Contestant Charged With Murdering His Wife

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The fact is that I probably would have had the same Family Feud answer, but I would never murder the love of my life or even want to. The fact that this guy had it as his answer is very chilling though due to the fact that they found his wife's body afterwards.

The fact is that I probably would have had the same Family Feud answer, but I would never murder the love of my life or even want to. The fact that this guy had it as his answer is very chilling though due to the fact that they found his wife's body afterwards.

This is like the dating game serial killer. That was spooky watching him answer sexual questions. He actually won but the girl got the creeps afterward and stood him up.

/——/ The irony is as thick as thieves.

He looks so different now. Really long hair. I would claim split personality

Forum List

Back