Former Classmate Of Both Candidates: 'Barack Will Smoke Romney' In Debates

The incumbent didn't fare well last night on the DOMESTIC side of the Debates.

After Benghazi and all the other SHIT going on for which the U.S. has offered less than no "leadership" of any discernible kind, HOW on Earth is the President going to defend his Foreign Policy "record" in that portion of the "debates?"

It is still true that it is UNWISE to count chickens before they're hatched. Nonetheless, I have to say that things are shaping up better now for Mitt. And I have been contending even before last night's debate that Mitt is going to win this election.

If Chris Matthews is in mourning, then things have got to be pretty bleak in the Team Obama HQ this foggy morning.

Good.

After Benghazi and all the other SHIT going on for which the U.S. has offered less than no "leadership" of any discernible kind, HOW on Earth is the President going to defend his Foreign Policy "record" in that portion of the "debates?"

It is still true that it is UNWISE to count chickens before they're hatched. Nonetheless, I have to say that things are shaping up better now for Mitt. And I have been contending even before last night's debate that Mitt is going to win this election.

If Chris Matthews is in mourning, then things have got to be pretty bleak in the Team Obama HQ this foggy morning.

Good.

If Romney wins they'll be taking Chris out in a straitjacket :lol:

220px-Straitjacket-rear.jpg

By Sabrina Siddiqui

Sidney Barthwell, perhaps the only former classmate of both Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama, thinks the former Massachusetts governor doesn't stand a chance when facing the incumbent president in debates prior to their November electoral contest.

“When they debate, Barack will smoke Romney,” Barthwell, a district court magistrate in Michigan, said in an interview published by The Daily on Tuesday.

"Mitt Romney is smart,” he continued. “Having said all that, I still think he’s going to get smoked. The best he can do is hopefully come out not looking like a fool. Mitt will find out the hard way as soon as they have their first debate: You don’t debate Obama.”

Barthwell, 64, was the only black member of Romney's 1965 class at Cranbrook Schools and later attended Harvard Law School with Obama. He identifies himself as being politically independent, has donated money to both campaigns and has "tremendous respect" for both men, he said.

But whereas Obama struck Barthwell as "brilliant" at Harvard -- where the two became friendly while working together for the Black Law Student Association -- he recalled Romney's years at Cranbrook as nothing to write home about. "Mitt was not particularly popular. He was very, very ordinary."

More: Sidney Barthwell, Former Classmate, Predicts Trouble For Romney When Debating Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMOW54lY0w]Woman laughing hysterically - YouTube[/ame]

Good.

He'll type with a pencil in his mouth so he can continue to claim how awesome Obama is.

Good.
Stellar post, Mr. Liability.

President Obama has not done his homework on America for 4 years. I'm not surprised he is flunking the first part of his final exam. I'm sorry the national mission of excellence and international support for right and good causes is not always his mission, and I am glad that Mitt Romney's mission is excellence in private business that engenders the capability of giving help in the world where the poor, hungry, and hopeless can be prospered, filled, and given hope.

America rocks! :)

Good.

He'll type with a pencil in his mouth so he can continue to claim how awesome Obama is.
I dunno... they have to use stringent measures in some cases...

GFKV.png

Forum List

Back