Former Classmate Of Both Candidates: 'Barack Will Smoke Romney' In Debates

Obama didn't have time to pray and shake before the debate. Mecca time was lost to the stump.

He'll lose every debate with Romney. He'll fight harder but he'll lose and while doing so he'll be further exposed to the independents. He's an incompetent President, just a face for the left.

Romney will win the Presidential Election.

It's easy to win a debate when you lie through your teeth. Take for example that Romney claimed his healthcare plan would include insuring preexisting conditions. His own campaign claimed it wouldn't.

It's easy to win a debate when you lie through your teeth. Take for example that Romney claimed his healthcare plan would include insuring preexisting conditions. His own campaign claimed it wouldn't.

Now listen DICK.............. Jump on board the winning team. Even you can make a difference.

:up: The new DICK?

I'd like to see these people go out and start a insurance business and offer any and all pre-existing conditions covered..

let us know how it turns out

By Sabrina Siddiqui

Sidney Barthwell, perhaps the only former classmate of both Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama, thinks the former Massachusetts governor doesn't stand a chance when facing the incumbent president in debates prior to their November electoral contest.

“When they debate, Barack will smoke Romney,” Barthwell, a district court magistrate in Michigan, said in an interview published by The Daily on Tuesday.

"Mitt Romney is smart,” he continued. “Having said all that, I still think he’s going to get smoked. The best he can do is hopefully come out not looking like a fool. Mitt will find out the hard way as soon as they have their first debate: You don’t debate Obama.”

Barthwell, 64, was the only black member of Romney's 1965 class at Cranbrook Schools and later attended Harvard Law School with Obama. He identifies himself as being politically independent, has donated money to both campaigns and has "tremendous respect" for both men, he said.

But whereas Obama struck Barthwell as "brilliant" at Harvard -- where the two became friendly while working together for the Black Law Student Association -- he recalled Romney's years at Cranbrook as nothing to write home about. "Mitt was not particularly popular. He was very, very ordinary."

More: Sidney Barthwell, Former Classmate, Predicts Trouble For Romney When Debating Obama

He clearly didn't know them as well as he thought. Go figure.

By Sabrina Siddiqui

Sidney Barthwell, perhaps the only former classmate of both Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama, thinks the former Massachusetts governor doesn't stand a chance when facing the incumbent president in debates prior to their November electoral contest.

“When they debate, Barack will smoke Romney,” Barthwell, a district court magistrate in Michigan, said in an interview published by The Daily on Tuesday.

"Mitt Romney is smart,” he continued. “Having said all that, I still think he’s going to get smoked. The best he can do is hopefully come out not looking like a fool. Mitt will find out the hard way as soon as they have their first debate: You don’t debate Obama.”

Barthwell, 64, was the only black member of Romney's 1965 class at Cranbrook Schools and later attended Harvard Law School with Obama. He identifies himself as being politically independent, has donated money to both campaigns and has "tremendous respect" for both men, he said.

But whereas Obama struck Barthwell as "brilliant" at Harvard -- where the two became friendly while working together for the Black Law Student Association -- he recalled Romney's years at Cranbrook as nothing to write home about. "Mitt was not particularly popular. He was very, very ordinary."

More: Sidney Barthwell, Former Classmate, Predicts Trouble For Romney When Debating Obama

Another in a long unbroken streak of Lakhota fail threads.

By Sabrina Siddiqui

Another in a long unbroken streak of Lakhota fail threads.

:eusa_clap:

Yabut, Mitt has a not-so-secret weapon - he lies. At the drop of a hat. Lies. Piled high. Lots and lots of lies.

He's been "campaigning" for a lot of years and he's been skunked by many but, and yes, I know I'll be booed for this but mormons are taught to lie. Its considered to be just another tool to use to get what they want.

In this case, Mitt is following church dogma completely.

Read what his church's goal is - to OWN the United States of America. This country is supposed to belong to the Morms.

No, I'm not saying they can pull it off. I'm saying that a very basic teaching of the Morm's is that lying FOR their version of their god who lives on the planet Kolob, is to LIE.

I firmly believe this is why he can lie the way he does. In a very real way, he believes his lies to be The Truth at the moment he utters them.

050912.png

His presidency would be very like Reagan's ... Him walking from the helicopter, hand cupping his ear, vacant grin and shaking his head. And, like Reagan, staff coming out every couple of days and starting with, "... What the president meant to say ...."

Lakhota,

Rumor has it Obby likes suckin a Cock now and then. Plenty of homo's on You Tube telling there story. He was raised by a transvestite in Indonesia ya know. He/she must have shown him a thing or two and he liked it.
Plus he was a mule.. Ct. SS number ring a bell?

Forum List

Back