Former BP employee sold border wall keys to drug cartel

But, I thought Trump said a big beautiful wall would solve all our immigration problems. Did he lie?
No one has ever said that. Did you just come out of a coma?
He did. He rattles off a bunch of bs and lies about illegals then says the solution is the wall. Hes done it in dozens of speeches.

The wall doesnt remove 10m+ illegals already here. It doesnt stop drugs. -PERIOD-

All a wall does is inhibit the dumbest, laziest, and weakest illegals. Which is something. But the rest will find a way, including the real criminals, traffickers, and anyone with money for bribes or improved logisitcs.

Dont read this like the rest of the retarded right and punditry does. I'm not anti border security like their lies spew. I'm a realist and a good solution involves compromise that probably most of the extreme partisans from both sides in Congress are unwillingly to make.
If walls dont work, why are all these people being stopped by a fence?

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg
See the people on top of the fence? They got there with zero problem.
Now imagine how tough it would be to climb a 30 foot wall with no hand holds! It would stop most illegal immigration at our southern border.

Why bother? Just slip a $100 bill to the BP guy with the key...

What is really amusing is that it is not against any law in Mexico or the USA for someone to simply build a stairway to the top of the wall on the Mexican side.

Is it really about the cost of the wall?
Oh yes, for me, it is, both in dollars and in symbolism. We would sooner soend that money to build a wall than to give amnesty, or education, or healthcare? Oh yes, that matters to me on just about ever level. It's a stupid solution to a complex problem.

He did. He rattles off a bunch of bs and lies about illegals then says the solution is the wall. Hes done it in dozens of speeches.

The wall doesnt remove 10m+ illegals already here. It doesnt stop drugs. -PERIOD-

All a wall does is inhibit the dumbest, laziest, and weakest illegals. Which is something. But the rest will find a way, including the real criminals, traffickers, and anyone with money for bribes or improved logisitcs.

Dont read this like the rest of the retarded right and punditry does. I'm not anti border security like their lies spew. I'm a realist and a good solution involves compromise that probably most of the extreme partisans from both sides in Congress are unwillingly to make.

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg
Now imagine how tough it would be to climb a 30 foot wall with no hand holds! It would stop most illegal immigration at our southern border.

If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. You arent making very good arguments to support your position.

What is really amusing is that it is not against any law in Mexico or the USA for someone to simply build a stairway to the top of the wall on the Mexican side.
Wow! I havent heard anything this ^ dumb in awhile.

But, I thought Trump said a big beautiful wall would solve all our immigration problems. Did he lie?

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg
No it wouldn't. People aren't cows. They can learn how to climb, get through, go under, or go around things. Especially when fleeing violence or starvation.

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg

If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. You arent making very good arguments to support your position.

Well, now, Einstein, this guy gave the keys to the cartels 10 YEARS AGO, and they are just now figuring it out. Why the hell does "...everybody have to do it" ? People have been walking through the wall for 10 years, and you call me "stupid"? Let me guess. You voted for Trump!

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg
No it wouldn't. People aren't cows. They can learn how to climb, get through, go under, or go around things. Especially when fleeing violence or starvation.
Your suggestion is incredibly unrealistic. You sound like a child.

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg

Well, now, Einstein, this guy gave the keys to the cartels 10 YEARS AGO, and they are just now figuring it out. Why the hell does "...everybody have to do it" ? People have been walking through the wall for 10 years, and you call me "stupid"? Let me guess. You voted for Trump!
Millions have crossed, so how many do you think used that set of keys?

Millions have crossed, at least half of whom overstayed legitimate visas, and another 25% smuggled through in autos and trucks, through entry ports, while still other came through tunnels, boats, airplanes, and climbing over the walls, not to mention those that came in by bribing a BP guy in the middle of nowhere. How many would your $25 billion dollar environmental disaster of a wall stop?

Millions have crossed, at least half of whom overstayed legitimate visas, and another 25% smuggled through in autos and trucks, through entry ports, while still other came through tunnels, boats, airplanes, and climbing over the walls, not to mention those that came in by bribing a BP guy in the middle of nowhere. How many would your $25 billion dollar environmental disaster of a wall stop?
Did you make those numbers up or is a link on its way?

It will

Sorry, Only Poo, but border agents can be bribed (see OP's link), or the wall can be tunneled under.

The reason I call you Only Poo?

just
[juhst]
||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR just ON THESAURUS.COM
adjective
guided by truth, reason, justice, and fairness: We hope to be just in our understanding of such difficult situations.
done or made according to principle; equitable; proper: a just reply.
based on right; rightful; lawful: a just claim.
in keeping with truth or fact; true; correct: a just analysis.
adverb
within a brief preceding time; but a moment before: The sun just came out.
exactly or precisely: This is just what I mean

offal
[aw-fuh l, of-uh l]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR offal ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
the parts of a butchered animal that are considered inedible by human beings; carrion.
the parts of a butchered animal removed in dressing; viscera.
refuse; rubbish; garbage

it's a workable synonym but the OFFAL part is used specifically for the carrion stench it infers. This is how I selected my moniker about 20 years ago. ONLY POO works fine but just doesn't have the syllabic snap that Justoffal does....or the double meaning either. Unless of course you're thinking

c94eed56a5e84479a2939c9172434567c0147d4f.jpeg

JO

...and he did it 10 years ago.

And, for those who do not know history, they are condemned to repeat it. The Mongols bribed their way through the Chinese Great Wall, and then ruled China for 450 years. But that is not going to happen to Trump's wall is it?

CBP agent gave drug trafficking organization keys to fences along the southern border, DOJ says
------------------------------------------------ what was his name V.S. ??

IT's a very poor parallel. The biggest danger to the wall is here in the US with the corrupt politicians who are on the receiving end of the cartel money. The invaders do not have military dominance like the mongols did over the Chinese empiric forces. In fact If I was Mexico I would worry more about the opposite happening. I have long been and advocate for taking both Canada and Mexico by force....sorry It's just my opinion. Not a damn thing they could do to stop us.

JO

Forum List

Back