Former BP employee sold border wall keys to drug cartel

But, I thought Trump said a big beautiful wall would solve all our immigration problems. Did he lie?
No one has ever said that. Did you just come out of a coma?
He did. He rattles off a bunch of bs and lies about illegals then says the solution is the wall. Hes done it in dozens of speeches.

The wall doesnt remove 10m+ illegals already here. It doesnt stop drugs. -PERIOD-

All a wall does is inhibit the dumbest, laziest, and weakest illegals. Which is something. But the rest will find a way, including the real criminals, traffickers, and anyone with money for bribes or improved logisitcs.

Dont read this like the rest of the retarded right and punditry does. I'm not anti border security like their lies spew. I'm a realist and a good solution involves compromise that probably most of the extreme partisans from both sides in Congress are unwillingly to make.

But, I thought Trump said a big beautiful wall would solve all our immigration problems. Did he lie?
He did. He rattles off a bunch of bs and lies about illegals then says the solution is the wall. Hes done it in dozens of speeches.

The wall doesnt remove 10m+ illegals already here. It doesnt stop drugs. -PERIOD-

All a wall does is inhibit the dumbest, laziest, and weakest illegals. Which is something. But the rest will find a way, including the real criminals, traffickers, and anyone with money for bribes or improved logisitcs.

Dont read this like the rest of the retarded right and punditry does. I'm not anti border security like their lies spew. I'm a realist and a good solution involves compromise that probably most of the extreme partisans from both sides in Congress are unwillingly to make.

Yep... That's the point dumbass....they will have to find a way.... That's how they get exposed. Man you are stooopid.

Jo

It will

Sorry, Only Poo, but border agents can be bribed (see OP's link), or the wall can be tunneled under.

The reason I call you Only Poo?

just
[juhst]
||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR just ON THESAURUS.COM
adjective
guided by truth, reason, justice, and fairness: We hope to be just in our understanding of such difficult situations.
done or made according to principle; equitable; proper: a just reply.
based on right; rightful; lawful: a just claim.
in keeping with truth or fact; true; correct: a just analysis.
adverb
within a brief preceding time; but a moment before: The sun just came out.
exactly or precisely: This is just what I mean

offal
[aw-fuh l, of-uh l]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR offal ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
the parts of a butchered animal that are considered inedible by human beings; carrion.
the parts of a butchered animal removed in dressing; viscera.
refuse; rubbish; garbage

If walls dont work, why are all these people being stopped by a fence?

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg
See the people on top of the fence? They got there with zero problem.

Picking a lock is far harder than jumping up a little bit. I still put a door frame mounted indoor lock :thup:

Barriers are not perfect. I think it's ridiculous to say a wall wouldn't mitigate illegal crossings at all.

I live 35 miles from the border, and have not locked my doors since I moved here 9 years ago. The whole "crisis" is manufactured by Trump to keep his base fired up.

Dp5GlkgU4AEz1AV.jpg
See the people on top of the fence? They got there with zero problem.
Now imagine how tough it would be to climb a 30 foot wall with no hand holds! It would stop most illegal immigration at our southern border.

Forum List

Back