Another conspiracy, and another Trump Tower meeting! What?

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mehdi Hasan slams Trump aide Erik Prince in viral interview

Folks, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for Trump, it just did. Now we have two Trump Tower meetings colluding and conspiring with foreign countries to influence the outcome of an election.
Oops! Eric Prince accidentally spilled the beans about another meeting the Trump campaign had been hiding, claiming the meeting was about Iran policy. How come he didn't tell Mueller over a year ago about that? He said he did. No he didn't. Does Eric Prince, and Don Jr. who also attended the meeting, understand that to meet with foreign countries to set policy behind the backs of a sitting president is illegal? Why didn't Don Jr. tell Mueller about the meeting?

One thing is for sure, plan on Eric Prince being indicted for perjury. And I suspect, Don Jr. is next. This is bad folks. Real bad.

Was all this Quid Pro Quo? Probably! We will soon find out.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
GotHim.jpg

Yep! I'd bet the meeting in Trump Tower and this other one in the Seychelles are related? It's going to be Quid Pro Quo to get help from the Saudis and Russia to get elected, in return for favors. This is what its been the whole time. The puzzle has been too easy to fit together. Even from the beginning. We just needed the evidence. I think with this meeting, we definitely have all we need to prove a "conspiracy" to influence an election by getting help through foreigners.

I wonder if Don Jr. will tell us this one was about abortions too? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yep! I'd bet the meeting in Trump Tower and this other one in the Seychelles are related? It's going to be Quid Pro Quo to get help from the Saudis and Russia to get elected, in return for favors. This is what its been the whole time. The puzzle has been too easy to fit together. Even from the beginning. We just needed the evidence. I think with this meeting, we definitely have all we need to prove a "conspiracy" to influence an election by getting help through foreigners.
Russia might not want them to attack Iran. Or they might.

They may be related, they may be independent of each other. Who knows?

TinfoilHat.jpg

The same old brainless idiots who have nothing to offer.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
I'm not, you all are. Have you not realized there are no counter arguments? That's got to be hard on you. We have a provable 100% case for conspiracy collusion with a foreign power , thanks to Eric Prince and Don Jr. And this one doesn't even come with a facade story for adoptions. Lol! Can't wait for the bs stories they'll come up with on this Trump Tower meeting.

View attachment 249803
Oh, it's way more than cool. It's "conspiracy collusion" proven, thanks to the retarded response by Eric Prince

View attachment 249803
Oh, it's way more than cool. It's "conspiracy collusion" proven, thanks to the retarded response by Eric Prince
PointNLaugh.jpg

Russia might not want them to attack Iran. Or they might.

They may be related, they may be independent of each other. Who knows?
Very true! The point is, Eric Prince lied about the other Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr. that no one knew about with the Saudi's. Prince said it was about foreign policy towards Iran. Really? That's illegal. It was also done behind the back of a sitting president in August of 2016. And the worst part about it was, he held it from Mueller in 2017. NOT GOOD.

It's another one of your "we got him this time" threads.

Look back and see how many you've started and then realize Trump is POTUS and will be until at the very least 2021
Based on your own personal morals, it's obvious to us all that you could care less what Trump does. Whether it hurts the rest of us, you could give two shits. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't be so hard on yourself.
I'm not, you all are. Have you not realized there are no counter arguments? That's got to be hard on you. We have a provable 100% case for conspiracy collusion with a foreign power , thanks to Eric Prince and Don Jr. And this one doesn't even come with a facade story for adoptions. Lol! Can't wait for the bs stories they'll come up with on this Trump Tower meeting.
WTF is Eric Prince? Some releative of Freddy Prince?

Oh, and who cares about your scandals de jour?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back