Former Acting Attorney General Testifies About Trump’s Efforts to Subvert Election

Um, Ok. Meanwhile back at the ranch: Democrats are burning down cities and sanctioning the defund the police movement whilst the murder and crime rates soar. Democrat are totally absorbed & obsessed with Mr. Trump and in the meanwhile destroying our cities. Focus on the facts not arcane bullshitery.
One thing at a time.

First, the American People are gonna find a way to (metaphorically, in the law courts) crucify the Orange Baboon-God for trying to overthrow the Republic.

That con-man-turned-dictator-wannabe must never again be allowed to foul the White House with his sociopathic autocratic stench.

Rumplicans notwithstanding.

We can bat clean-up on the rest of that less important $hit later.

‘Career’ politicians wouldn’t have ‘careers’ if the people were to abandon their ignorance and apathy, get involved in politics at the very local level, and bring about real change to the political process.

Whining about and vilifying ‘career’ politicians won’t change anything.

Personally, I want people in government who know what they are doing.

The bush boy was a businessman and not a politician.

trump was a businessman and not a politician.

Look at all the damage they did.

I don't know about anyone else but I don't want a businessman or someone with little or no experience or any qualifications to run a government like the United States of America.

I don't know about anyone else but I don't want a businessman or someone with little or no experience or any qualifications to run a government like the United States of America.
Politicians are the last people we need running our government.

We’re not captured by it, we have a choice to vote them in or out, that’s not the definition of “captured” btw…
Yes you are, you're prisoners of the system. You can't vote another party in and the incumbent politicians will make sure that doesn't change.

If you think you're not prisoners of a two party system, which party is your alternative?

It says everything when you cannot even admit the riots destroyed countless businesses…

If setting 150 buildings on fire is not enough for your definition, you need serious psychological help, but that goes without saying…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests_in_Minneapolis–Saint_Paul

Let’s don’t forget the lovely cites of Seattle and Portland…

George Floyd protests in Seattle - Wikipedia

George Floyd protests in Portland, Oregon - Wikipedia
The cities are not burned down.

I know you guys feel you have to equate the street riots with the Trump-inspired assault on our Capitol and democratic process, but it doesn't work.

Sorry.

Those cities are burned down?

I guess everyone is either dead or moved out, huh?

You can't deflect away from what happened on Jan 6, Trumpster. Tough shit.

I live in Seattle.

It's not burned down.

I go to Portland frequently. In fact I was there in April.

It's not burned down.

No city in America burned down.

It's all a lie.

Pretty interesting, if true:

Jeffrey A. Rosen, who was acting attorney general during the Trump administration, has told the Justice Department watchdog and congressional investigators that one of his deputies tried to help former President Donald J. Trump subvert the results of the 2020 election, according to a person familiar with the interviews.
Mr. Rosen had a two-hour meeting on Friday with the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general and provided closed-door testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday.
The investigations were opened following a New York Times article that detailed efforts by Jeffrey Clark, the acting head of the Justice Department’s civil division, to push top leaders to falsely and publicly assert that ongoing election fraud investigations cast doubt on the Electoral College results. That prompted Mr. Trump to consider ousting Mr. Rosen and installing Mr. Clark at the top of the department to carry out that plan.
Mr. Rosen has emerged as a key witness in multiple investigations that focus on Mr. Trump’s efforts to undermine the results of the election. He has publicly stated that the Justice Department did not find enough fraud to impact the outcome of the election.
Mr. Rosen on Friday told investigators from the inspector general’s office about five encounters with Mr. Clark, including one in late December during which his deputy admitted to meeting with Mr. Trump and pledged that he would not do so again, according to a person familiar with the interview.
Mr. Rosen also described subsequent exchanges with Mr. Clark, who continued to press colleagues to make statements about the election that they found to be untrue, according to a person familiar with the interview.
He also discovered that Mr. Clark had been engaging in unauthorized conversations with Mr. Trump about ways to have the Justice Department publicly cast doubt on President Biden’s victory, particularly in battleground states that Mr. Trump was fixated on, like Georgia. Mr. Clark drafted a letter that he asked Mr. Rosen to send to Georgia state legislators, wrongly asserting that they should void Mr. Biden’s victory because the Justice Department was investigating accusations of voter fraud in the state.
Such a letter would effectively undermine efforts by Mr. Clark’s colleagues to prevent the White House from overturning the election results, and Mr. Rosen and his top deputy, Richard P. Donoghue, rejected the proposal.

He has publicly stated that the Justice Department did not find enough fraud to impact the outcome of the election.
So they're saying they did find fraud, where the hell are the charges?

So much for a free and fair election.

I live in Seattle.

It's not burned down.

I go to Portland frequently. In fact I was there in April.

It's not burned down.

No city in America burned down.

It's all a lie.

Thank you, for the term...'grandma babushka'. I had never seen it before
I've seen the term once or twice, here on USMB by a poster who passed away, :( a couple of years ago, Tiny Dancer.... Called her grandma that.....I believe her grand mom was Ukrainian/ Russian.

Being a career politician means you know how to lie, smear, log roll, take bribes without getting caught, sell out your constituents and fuck over America. There is no value to Americans for these "skills."

I've seen the term once or twice, here on USMB by a poster who passed away, :( a couple of years ago, Tiny Dancer.... Called her grandma that.....I believe her grand mom was Ukrainian/ Russian.
"Babushka" means grandmother in Russian.

Jeffrey A. Rosen, who was acting attorney general during the Trump administration, has told the Justice Department watchdog and congressional investigators that one of his deputies tried to help former President Donald J. Trump subvert the results of the 2020 election, according to a person familiar with the interviews.
Mr. Rosen had a two-hour meeting on Friday with the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general and provided closed-door testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday.
The investigations were opened following a New York Times article that detailed efforts by Jeffrey Clark, the acting head of the Justice Department’s civil division, to push top leaders to falsely and publicly assert that ongoing election fraud investigations cast doubt on the Electoral College results. That prompted Mr. Trump to consider ousting Mr. Rosen and installing Mr. Clark at the top of the department to carry out that plan.
Mr. Rosen has emerged as a key witness in multiple investigations that focus on Mr. Trump’s efforts to undermine the results of the election. He has publicly stated that the Justice Department did not find enough fraud to impact the outcome of the election.
Mr. Rosen on Friday told investigators from the inspector general’s office about five encounters with Mr. Clark, including one in late December during which his deputy admitted to meeting with Mr. Trump and pledged that he would not do so again, according to a person familiar with the interview.
Mr. Rosen also described subsequent exchanges with Mr. Clark, who continued to press colleagues to make statements about the election that they found to be untrue, according to a person familiar with the interview.
He also discovered that Mr. Clark had been engaging in unauthorized conversations with Mr. Trump about ways to have the Justice Department publicly cast doubt on President Biden’s victory, particularly in battleground states that Mr. Trump was fixated on, like Georgia. Mr. Clark drafted a letter that he asked Mr. Rosen to send to Georgia state legislators, wrongly asserting that they should void Mr. Biden’s victory because the Justice Department was investigating accusations of voter fraud in the state.
Such a letter would effectively undermine efforts by Mr. Clark’s colleagues to prevent the White House from overturning the election results, and Mr. Rosen and his top deputy, Richard P. Donoghue, rejected the proposal.
The former guy is a treasonous criminal who tried to subvert the election and destroy our electoral system. I still think he is an asset for Putin.

Former Acting Atty General Rosen testified that this trump toadie Clark...drafted a letter he wanted sent to all the battleground states telling them that they had the right to and should ignore the results of the election and just send a slate of electors that they WANTED...

Thankfully for democracy...he was ignored by saner people in the DOJ but his actions were

A. Illegal

B. Co-ordinated with Trump

"Thankfully for democracy...he was ignored by saner people in the DOJ ......."
You know, poster Lesh, we can be thankful that there were still some 'saner' ones around. Don Trump had been aggressive in firing or driving away too many of the 'adults-in-the-room' throughout his wasted presidency.
Anyone who told him something he didn't want to hear...... or truly needed to hear to do his job.....was now gone, or marginalized, ignored.

We all know the names, McCasters, Mattis, Tillerson, Milley, even Mullany, and others. What had distilled down to his advisor group was now Rudy Giuliani, the PillowBoy, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, Patrick Byrne, Sydney Powell, et al.

We must recognize ..... things could have gotten worse.

Were there any Russians involved? Did Barry and Biden attempt to use Russian Intel Service propaganda again to alter an election, like they did last time? Did Trump have the FBI illegally sping on everyone, like Barry and Biden did last time? Nah...the FBI hates Trump because he exposed their massive corruption and crime over the last several decades. the wouldn't help him.

This is all funny. President Trump did not have to do anything to make people doubt the election results.
- Dementia-ravaged Joe on display during the campaign
- Barely unable to come out of his basement
- Racist Biden stepping all over his Johnson again and again with his racist, sexist gaffs
- Sexual assault claims against Biden, groping & sniffing kids
- Talking to rooms of TENS of people while Trump was filling stadiums
- DHS, FBI, & Treasury Dept publicly declaring they had/have evidence of Biden being involved in Influence Peddling, extortion, & money laundering
- Joe Biden taking cash from both the CCP & Russia during his campaign
- Midnight suitcases of votes being brought in
- Fighting to keep from purging out-of-state voters, dead voters, & pets from the rolls
- Voting machines whose owners took approx $3 Million from the CCP just prior to the election
- Biden getting more votes than Barry ever did
- etc...

Trump did not have to do / say a thing for Americans to know the real story.

Forum List

Back