Formal Complaint Against Coyote

Status
Not open for further replies.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I don't know how to contact moderators or their supervisors. I'm writng this to alert the supervisory staff to please take action against Coyote, and to reopen a threead that he/she improperly closed.

I wish to formally file a complaint against Coyote. He/she has been closing threads of mine left and right for quite some time and I'm sick of it. No other moderator here does this, and these same threads appear in other forums, where they are still active threads, and no moderator has closed them. They also have not said the ridiculous thing that Coyote has said > "personal soapbox for a person to bash an entire group" (regarding the " Western Muslims: Fix the Koran, or Keep Quiet" thread).

Well, no other moderator has said that. Actually ALL OPs are personal soapboxes. That's what computer forums are all about. if Coyote cant handle that, then maybe he/she is not cut out for this. And if an entire group's guidebook DESERVES to be "bashed" then that what it should get. And nothing in human history deserves that more than the Koran.

Question: Is Coyote a Muslim ? Is there bias here ?

Nothing I have said is meant to be an insult or a flame. That is absurd. This is purely a real discussion about Muslims' perceptions of how people perceive them, and the Koran they adhere to. This is a pure breach of free speech and an attempt to silence speech that this biased moderator does not agree with. Somebody might inform Coyote that this is the USA, not Iran or Saudi Arabia.

There is a thingy at the bottom of the page that says CONTACT US.

Otherwise..in before the lock!

There is a thingy at the bottom of the page that says CONTACT US.

Otherwise..in before the lock!

Yes, I saw that and I responded to it. I just wasn't sure if that was the right place or people to talk to. Thanks.

You targeted a religious group that you don't belong to and don't like and ordered them to change their holy book to suit your standards.

You don't see a problem with that?

NO, I wrote about an ideology that masquerades as a religion, and suggested that they change their guidebook, to remove mass genocide (Koran 9:5, 8:12), wife-beating (Koran 4:34), rape (Koran 2:223, 4:24, 4:34), pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery (Koran 33:50), animal cruelty/killing (Koran 2:125, 22:27-28), torture & mutilation (dozens of suras/verses)

You see a problem with that ?

I don't think Coyote is the problem...... :eusa_whistle:

1. You haven't seen all the criterea.

2. When you don't state what you think IS the problem (words of the OP), then you haven't said anything. I'm open to constructive criticism. But you haven't offered any. Do you HAVE any ? If so, let's hear it.

Last edited:
There are LOTS of posters here who go beyond ridiculing others beliefs.
One of the problems is that perhaps these posters ARE banned for a period of time and no one but the banned poster and the moderators know it.

There are LOTS of posters here who go beyond ridiculing others beliefs.
One of the problems is that perhaps these posters ARE banned for a period of time and no one but the banned poster and the moderators know it.

Sounds sincere, but I honestly am not sure I know what you're talking about.

popcorn20smiley.gif

Protectionist....you cannot start a thread or post in a thread about staff moderation. It is against the rules. I recommend you use the Contact Us button and take it up with admin.
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] is the admin. You can pm him with your complaints. Just don't do it ON the board. Big no no.

You targeted a religious group that you don't belong to and don't like and ordered them to change their holy book to suit your standards.

You don't see a problem with that?

NO, I wrote about an ideology that masquerades as a religion, and suggested that they change their guidebook, to remove mass genocide (Koran 9:5, 8:12), wife-beating (Koran 4:34), rape (Koran 2:223, 4:24, 4:34), pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery (Koran 33:50), animal cruelty/killing (Koran 2:125, 22:27-28), torture & mutilation (dozens of suras/verses)

You see a problem with that ?

I have a problem with the Magic Sky Fairy story.

Everyone that believes in it should follow my pagan guidelines. Including you.

Last edited:
I don't think Coyote is the problem...... :eusa_whistle:

1. You haven't seen all the criterea.

2. When you don't state what you think IS the problem (words of the OP), then you haven't said anything. I'm open to constructive criticism. But you haven't offered any. Do you HAVE any ? If so, let's hear it.

Yeah....follow the damn rules

Seven:
Discussing administrators, moderators and rules in general on the open forum is not a violation of the rules. However, bringing a specific mod action or specifics of a mod action into the open forum IS a violation of the rules and will be dealt with accordingly.

Ignorance is no excuse. :eusa_whistle:

Protectionist....you cannot start a thread or post in a thread about staff moderation. It is against the rules. I recommend you use the Contact Us button and take it up with admin.
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] is the admin. You can pm him with your complaints. Just don't do it ON the board. Big no no.

Under Announcements & Feedback on the home page, this is copy/pasted from there >>

"post your feedback and questions here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back