Formal Complaint Against Coyote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Coyote is the problem...... :eusa_whistle:

Me either.

Oh boy! A chance to take a shot at one of your forum enemies, and throw in a good SUCK-UP to a moderator, in the process. How admirable! Do the mods give out medals ?

I know what the mods go through on this board, sonny. They don't need any bellyaching from some immature runny nose twit to go running their ignorance on the open board.
Oh.....that isn't a suck up.

Just read the damn rules.

NO, I wrote about an ideology that masquerades as a religion, and suggested that they change their guidebook, to remove mass genocide (Koran 9:5, 8:12), wife-beating (Koran 4:34), rape (Koran 2:223, 4:24, 4:34), pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery (Koran 33:50), animal cruelty/killing (Koran 2:125, 22:27-28), torture & mutilation (dozens of suras/verses)

You see a problem with that ?

I have a problem with the Magic Sky Fairy story.

Everyone that believes in it should follow my pagan guidelines. Including you.

He who indulges in too much style, loses his substance. Maybe you'd care to repeat ? (in English)

It is in english. Now I expect you to rewrite the Koran in Arabic.

Coyote rocks! Whenever she pulls the trigger on someone, it's because they deserved it.

FALSE! You are talking about something that you only have partially enough information to make a judgement upon. That's not good enough.

Coyote does rock on this board. You gave your side of the argument, but we only have your side....we don't know what else was being posted. This is the reason you shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry on the open board. It's stinking up the place.

It wouldn't if critics like you didn't jump in and make a federal case out of it. It was only meant to be a FEEDBACK message to moderator supervision.

FALSE! You are talking about something that you only have partially enough information to make a judgement upon. That's not good enough.

Coyote does rock on this board. You gave your side of the argument, but we only have your side....we don't know what else was being posted. This is the reason you shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry on the open board. It's stinking up the place.

It wouldn't if critics like you didn't jump in and make a federal case out of it. It was only meant to be a message to moderator supervision.

It shouldn't have been on the open board calling out a specific mod.....period

Free speech? This isn't a democracy. It is a privately owned message board. :lol:

That doesn't mean it can't honor one of the most cherished aspects of American culture. The right to speak freely. When the Koran can't be criticized, this country is in BIG TROUBLE.

It wouldn't if critics like you didn't jump in and make a federal case out of it. It was only meant to be a message to moderator supervision.

It shouldn't have been on the open board calling out a specific mod.....period

We've already covered that. No need to be redundant.

Free speech? This isn't a democracy. It is a privately owned message board. :lol:

That doesn't mean it can't honor one of the most cherished aspects of American culture. The right to speak freely. When the Koran can't be criticized, this country is in BIG TROUBLE.

She is another hypocrite who thinks that free speech should only be limited if she disagrees.

You targeted a religious group that you don't belong to and don't like and ordered them to change their holy book to suit your standards.

You don't see a problem with that?

NO, I wrote about an ideology that masquerades as a religion, and suggested that they change their guidebook, to remove mass genocide (Koran 9:5, 8:12), wife-beating (Koran 4:34), rape (Koran 2:223, 4:24, 4:34), pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery (Koran 33:50), animal cruelty/killing (Koran 2:125, 22:27-28), torture & mutilation (dozens of suras/verses)

You see a problem with that ?

Gonna do that with the bible too? Or is that too much work?

She is another hypocrite who thinks that free speech should only be limited if she disagrees.

looks like there's a variation of opinion on Coyote.

looks like there's a variation of opinion on Coyote.

I have no opinion. Is she pretty?

Edit: I was referring to Gracie about the hypocrisy...but I was asking if Coyote was pretty.

Last edited:
Protectionist....Nutz is trying to make this all about him.

I suggest you just sit back and wait for CK to contact you about your complaint and know to not do this in future if you have a problem with staff.

Hope that helps.

You targeted a religious group that you don't belong to and don't like and ordered them to change their holy book to suit your standards.

You don't see a problem with that?

But of course.

It's not like the most virulently hateful LGBTs on this forum do the same thing to Christians, is it?

I like Coyote, myself. He's always been cool to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back