Arcade?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Whats the chances of getting an arcade here? yeah yeah..I know that many would not post and instead just play in the arcade but not if it was only accessible to paying members, right? :eusa_whistle:

Might be a great lure for some newbs that will get their feet wet in the forums and not just the arcade area?

Just a thought.

Not the kind I am refering to, lol.

Hey [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]....how about a forum titled QUIZ ROOM or something similar...in the lounge area. Quizzes, tests, questions, etc...just for funzies sorta thing.

Memory isn't quite what it once was, lol. Well..if it was asked before and I forgot..doesn't hurt to ask again, eh? :)

And...the quiz forum needs to be addressed. I like posting quizzes but I don't like bombarding the Lounge with them either.

Whats the chances of getting an arcade here? yeah yeah..I know that many would not post and instead just play in the arcade but not if it was only accessible to paying members, right? :eusa_whistle:

Might be a great lure for some newbs that will get their feet wet in the forums and not just the arcade area?

Just a thought.

Has an App for games from V3Arcade its nice. It integrates into the forum and on your profile it shows stats etc. Its great for gamers!

I guess I really am part of an older generation. I love a good outdoor game, like football, soccer, baseball, even badminton and tennis.

And I love women and I love data of almost every sort.

And I love good food.

Ahhh, a hard game of ball, a beautiful babe, a delicious steak and a ripe new presidential poll!!! Delish!

But computer or online games? Naw....

I haven't installed even one single game on either computer.

What an old fuddy-duddy I am.

I thought this was brought up before but C_K said it wasn't possible here for some reason.

With the software this forum uses it would be quite possible. CK explained why they don't have them. Covering the security issues would require more time than they are willing to put in.

Wouldn't an arcade suck down our already limited bandwidth?

There is no issue with bandwidth. The forum makes more than enough profit to pay for it.

I am sure it costs money and resources. One thing I discovered was another side to posters with the one I was on. A competitive nature in some that I would not hvae known without an arcade. Also, people in the Arcade were very nice to each other. Something this board seems to promote.

I wouldn't play the arcade because adults like me are busy and have to get work done because we have responsibilities. Maybe you should take a poll to see if there is enough people who would play.

Forum List

Back