Forgive the National Debt...Than we can Talk.

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
By way of deception the Federal Reserve was created, and this country has been robbed and cheated ever since. These International Bankers are not the government. It’s insanity to allow them to print money and lend it back to the Government with interest/usury.

The debt which they manufacture through many extremely nefarious methods has brought this nation to the verge of collapse. Nationalizing the Federal Reserve is long over due. The bankers have been misleading this nation into thinking the FED is already nationalized, how long do we ignore all their tricks and corruption.

Corruption lures many away from upholding Constitutional principles when evil bankers control the anti-American corporations, money supply, and people’s salaries. The greed and manipulation of these Bankers engineered the scheme of abolishing the gold standard this in and of itself produces the inflation that has destroyed this economy. Credit has to be reformed or abolished all together. Money that is not backed by gold is the problem. The nation’s gold has been stolen by this wicked banking system now they want a taxpayer bail out.

Have they not robbed this nation enough with taxes on income which is not constitutional? Have we as a nation become so weak and irrational to allow such an incredibly foolish bail-out? The Government has to really become much more assertive, and demand that: 1. the so-called Federal Reserve forgives the national debt. 2. The government itself controls the printing and distribution of money. 3. A return to the gold standard. To do all three can prolong this faltering nation.

By giving the Fed the ability to print money are they not also in the position to bribe the vast majority of governmental officials? They bribe Democrats and republicans, remove true journalism from the news media, and replace it with self serving anti-American propaganda. Siding with those who signs their checks we have agencies of the Government involved in subterfuge and treason.

They selectively decide what laws to enforce or ignore, based an the agenda of the international bankers and not in the best interest of the country. We have aircraft stunts such as 9-11 to cover the fact that internal Communist/terrorist rig buildings such as the twin towers with explosives then blames it on others. These international bankers business is to get rich off of “DEBT”. War causes debt and they instigate war, and have no concerns about the consequences.

Due to the inflation they cause by destroying the gold standard, manufacturing is to too expensive here. Other now earn income that should be going to American families.
It can only get worst if this nation is foolish enough to bail out the bankers. Privatization that was done after the Bolshevik revolution and is already on the rise here in America. The laws have been changed to allow for corporate land grabs, and laws to protect this nation from using the military against American Citizens have been pushed aside.

Is it not obvious they intent to overthrow the government. Frankly speaking a bail-out of these people who have generated enough money to bail-out themselves is plain ole stupid.

They financed the murder of some of this nations greatest leaders. The murder of Abraham Lincoln and the greatest act of terrorism against the first Christian president Kennedy must not ever be forgotten.

Last edited:
Sell San Francisco to the Chinese for $10,000,000,000,000. They get a Communist city and we get rid of 2,000,000 un-American freaks and eliminate our debt.

a Win-Win proposition...

You make a few good points. Namely, the Federal Reserve should be abolished and sound money must be re-introduced.

Then you make a few less than good points...

You make a few good points. Namely, the Federal Reserve should be abolished and sound money must be re-introduced.

Ah yes, sound money...great idea.

How?

Gold and silver?

Won't work unless we're prepared to rethink the whole system to accomodate continuous DEflation of the relative worth of all goods and services compared to the specie?

Might not be a bad idea, but somebody needs to show me how that system works.

The problem with the FED is that it allowed the amount of specie to rise faster than the amount of good and services that were being produced.

The problem with our banks is that we allowed them to lend money foolishly.

The system for controlling the amount of currency used to work pretty well until we deregulated it.

I say we return to those more regulated days, and we return to those days when banking charters limited what the banks could do, too.

Placing workable options on the table to find a lasting situations can be productive. Hopefully the members of the senate and congress has not been bribed to the extent that working for and not just talking about replacing the Federal Reserve will not be a life threatening experience.

Auction the State of Alaska and Hawaii. Since Alaska is a money maker (surplus) and Hawaii is a tourist destination, we can make $## trillion each. Next is to sell Las Vegas to some rich individual from Dubai. How much can we make for Las Vegas?

Might not be a bad idea, but somebody needs to show me how that system works.

It worked just fine up until the 40's when they started moving away from it with Bretton Woods. But mainly, it worked brilliantly up until the Fed was created.

It keeps spending in check, and it eliminates power induced corruption from an endless supply of dirty money.

It's not that the SYSTEM wouldn't work, it's that the PEOPLE would have to learn an incredible amount of discipline. The ones that can't handle it, probably shouldn't be a part of it in the first place.

It worked before, it can work again. It takes COURAGE.

It worked just fine up until the 40's when they started moving away from it with Bretton Woods. But mainly, it worked brilliantly up until the Fed was created.

It keeps spending in check, and it eliminates power induced corruption from an endless supply of dirty money.

It's not that the SYSTEM wouldn't work, it's that the PEOPLE would have to learn an incredible amount of discipline. The ones that can't handle it, probably shouldn't be a part of it in the first place.

It worked before, it can work again. It takes COURAGE.

agreed---but before people can or even will discipline themselves they need to understand exactly what is happening. If people insist on turning this into a political " I gotch " game, we've lost.

Item #1 Why was there so much financial activity occuring that it needed regulation in the first place ?

agreed---but before people can or even will discipline themselves they need to understand exactly what is happening. If people insist on turning this into a political " I gotch " game, we've lost.

Item #1 Why was there so much financial activity occuring that it needed regulation in the first place ?

cheap, easy money, starts with the federal reserve system.

cheap, easy money, starts with the federal reserve system.

Which is where I think all this starts. Ignoring the fact that America contracts its banking out to the Fed in the first place, what was the Feds intent on releasing cheap and easy money ?

There's many people who still live their lives on a precious metals standard. They will ALWAYS be money. Paper currencies will come and go but gold and silver will always be there.

Liberty Dollar tried it, but of course, the powers that be shut it down because it threatened the monopoly. Doesn't matter though.

The Dollar will collapse one day. No paper currency can last forever.

Which is where I think all this starts. Ignoring the fact that America contracts its banking out to the Fed in the first place, what was the Feds intent on releasing cheap and easy money ?

Mayer Amschel Rothschild, of the Rothschild Banking dynasty said back in the 1700's "Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws".

The Rothschild's just so happen to control much of the world's banking to this day. They have a stake in the Fed. They also control the Bank of London, and much of the "Square Mile" in the City of London.

Look it up. It's saturated in conspircy theory of course, but much of it is still truth. They are a real family, and they still to this day are one of the world's wealthiest. They've got a LOT of financial pull in the world.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild, of the Rothschild Banking dynasty said back in the 1700's "Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws".

The Rothschild's just so happen to control much of the world's banking to this day. They have a stake in the Fed. They also control the Bank of London, and much of the "Square Mile" in the City of London.

Look it up. It's saturated in conspircy theory of course, but much of it is still truth. They are a real family, and they still to this day are one of the world's wealthiest. They've got a LOT of financial pull in the world.

I have no doubts that big bankers make big oil look like mere pickpockets. But again ---why did the US Fed decide to make money easy and cheap ? What prompted that decision ?

I have no doubts that big bankers make big oil look like mere pickpockets. But again ---why did the US Fed decide to make money easy and cheap ? What prompted that decision ?

It's usually the same thing that always prompts the decision to slash rates artificially low. Low rates and the cheap, easy money that accompanies them entices added investment moves, because people want a place to put that extra money to make it work for them. Usually, especially in recent years such as these past 2 decades, it ends up being malinvestment into some intriguing asset class, which ends up overinflating and inevitably leads to a bubble that must burst. We've seen 2 big ones in the past 10 years.

During the time of economic "prosperity" when those bubbles are being inflated, the interest rates tend to creep back up to a more normal level, somewhere around 6%. This tends to contract the money supply though, and as those bubbles become inflated enough they eventually burst, and now you're stuck with less available money, consumer confidence falls, borrowing and lending slows down, and the economy overall starts to slow.

The only thing the Fed can, or seems to know HOW to do, is lower the interest rates and spark more lending and borrowing. This creates that cheap, easy money scenario all over again, which inevitably leads to an endless cycle of what I just explained. This is called the Business Cycle.

It will never end either, until the entire monetary policy is changed. There is no balance to it in its current form. We will ultimately live through endless boom and bust cycles, because there's no other possible effect from these policies.

The only problem NOW, is that the banks seem to have been picked clean, so to speak, and there's really nothing left to keep the cycle continuing without a serious recession or depression to cleanse all the bad "paper", so to speak.

So now we have our government saying it's all ok, we'll just finance it all FOR you, so we can continue this boom and bust cycle we have all come to know and love. Now instead of it being mostly a burden on the private sector, it's become a public burden, placed on the backs of the taxpayer.

I'm sure this isn't exactly the MOST accurate way of explaining it, and I imagine gonegolfin could articulate it much better than I, but in laymen's terms this is basically what we're dealing with.

In the end, it really is nothing more than control. They (the bankers) have us by the balls, because they get to decide what our money is worth, and how much of it we can have, with then ultimate burden placed not on THEM, but on us.

It's usually the same thing that always prompts the decision to slash rates artificially low. Low rates and the cheap, easy money that accompanies them entices added investment moves, because people want a place to put that extra money to make it work for them. Usually, especially in recent years such as these past 2 decades, it ends up being malinvestment into some intriguing asset class, which ends up overinflating and inevitably leads to a bubble that must burst. We've seen 2 big ones in the past 10 years.

During the time of economic "prosperity" when those bubbles are being inflated, the interest rates tend to creep back up to a more normal level, somewhere around 6%. This tends to contract the money supply though, and as those bubbles become inflated enough they eventually burst, and now you're stuck with less available money, consumer confidence falls, borrowing and lending slows down, and the economy overall starts to slow.

The only thing the Fed can, or seems to know HOW to do, is lower the interest rates and spark more lending and borrowing. This creates that cheap, easy money scenario all over again, which inevitably leads to an endless cycle of what I just explained. This is called the Business Cycle.

It will never end either, until the entire monetary policy is changed. There is no balance to it in its current form. We will ultimately live through endless boom and bust cycles, because there's no other possible effect from these policies.

The only problem NOW, is that the banks seem to have been picked clean, so to speak, and there's really nothing left to keep the cycle continuing without a serious recession or depression to cleanse all the bad "paper", so to speak.

So now we have our government saying it's all ok, we'll just finance it all FOR you, so we can continue this boom and bust cycle we have all come to know and love. Now instead of it being mostly a burden on the private sector, it's become a public burden, placed on the backs of the taxpayer.

I'm sure this isn't exactly the MOST accurate way of explaining it, and I imagine gonegolfin could articulate it much better than I, but in laymen's terms this is basically what we're dealing with.

In the end, it really is nothing more than control. They (the bankers) have us by the balls, because they get to decide what our money is worth, and how much of it we can have, with then ultimate burden placed not on THEM, but on us.

So are you claiming that our banking systen is inherently flawed ? That the fed made too much money available to a corrupt system ? Now when you say bankers, are you referring to the Fed banks ?

By way of deception the Federal Reserve was created, and this country has been robbed and cheated ever since. These International Bankers are not the government. It’s insanity to allow them to print money and lend it back to the Government with interest/usury.

The debt which they manufacture through many extremely nefarious methods has brought this nation to the verge of collapse. Nationalizing the Federal Reserve is long over due. The bankers have been misleading this nation into thinking the FED is already nationalized, how long do we ignore all their tricks and corruption.

Corruption lures many away from upholding Constitutional principles when evil bankers control the anti-American corporations, money supply, and people’s salaries. The greed and manipulation of these Bankers engineered the scheme of abolishing the gold standard this in and of itself produces the inflation that has destroyed this economy. Credit has to be reformed or abolished all together. Money that is not backed by gold is the problem. The nation’s gold has been stolen by this wicked banking system now they want a taxpayer bail out.

Have they not robbed this nation enough with taxes on income which is not constitutional? Have we as a nation become so weak and irrational to allow such an incredibly foolish bail-out? The Government has to really become much more assertive, and demand that: 1. the so-called Federal Reserve forgives the national debt. 2. The government itself controls the printing and distribution of money. 3. A return to the gold standard. To do all three can prolong this faltering nation.

By giving the Fed the ability to print money are they not also in the position to bribe the vast majority of governmental officials? They bribe Democrats and republicans, remove true journalism from the news media, and replace it with self serving anti-American propaganda. Siding with those who signs their checks we have agencies of the Government involved in subterfuge and treason.

They selectively decide what laws to enforce or ignore, based an the agenda of the international bankers and not in the best interest of the country. We have aircraft stunts such as 9-11 to cover the fact that internal Communist/terrorist rig buildings such as the twin towers with explosives then blames it on others. These international bankers business is to get rich off of “DEBT”. War causes debt and they instigate war, and have no concerns about the consequences.

Due to the inflation they cause by destroying the gold standard, manufacturing is to too expensive here. Other now earn income that should be going to American families.
It can only get worst if this nation is foolish enough to bail out the bankers. Privatization that was done after the Bolshevik revolution and is already on the rise here in America. The laws have been changed to allow for corporate land grabs, and laws to protect this nation from using the military against American Citizens have been pushed aside.

Is it not obvious they intent to overthrow the government. Frankly speaking a bail-out of these people who have generated enough money to bail-out themselves is plain ole stupid.

They financed the murder of some of this nations greatest leaders. The murder of Abraham Lincoln and the greatest act of terrorism against the first Christian president Kennedy must not ever be forgotten.

We just need to abolish the Fed and throw them out on their asses. The whole thing is unconstitutional anyway.

Sell San Francisco to the Chinese for $10,000,000,000,000. They get a Communist city and we get rid of 2,000,000 un-American freaks and eliminate our debt.

a Win-Win proposition...

I don't think they'd want all those fags over there.

At least they wouldn't have to worry about them having children...

a Win-Win proposition...

How about we ship yer butt off to Iraq?

:eusa_think: How much would that cost us .... Hell! Forget about it. I will pay for the ticket myself! :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back