Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed

Hey asshole, you should have called this thread, "Corsi proves Obama an American!!!

If you had listened to your own video you would have heard Corsi call Obama a bastard. He said that Obama's mother hung around a bar in Hawaii and GOT PREGNANT THERE!!!!!! So Obama's mother and father were American citizens no matter where he was actually born.

Not everyone in Hawaii is an American.

Last I heard Corsi had pulled a book from sale explaining Obama's lies about his BC.

Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed
Any chance that Jerry's efforts have been endorsed, by WorldNutzDaily, recently??? :eusa_eh:

"In a stunning development one day after the release of Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President, by Dr. Jerome Corsi, World Net Daily Editor and Chief Executive Officer Joseph Farah has announced plans to recall and pulp the entire 200,000 first printing run of the book, as well as announcing an offer to refund the purchase price to anyone who has already bought either a hard copy or electronic download of the book.

In an exclusive interview, a reflective Farah, who wrote the book's foreword and also published Corsi's earlier best-selling work, Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak out Against John Kerry and Capricorn One: NASA, JFK, and the Great "Moon Landing" Cover-Up, said that after much serious reflection, he could not go forward with the project. "I believe with all my heart that Barack Obama is destroying this country, and I will continue to stand against his administration at every turn, but in light of recent events, this book has become problematic, and contains what I now believe to be factual inaccuracies," he said this morning. "I cannot in good conscience publish it and expect anyone to believe it."

:cuckoo:

Yeah, that later came out as a lie....actually the reporter claimed it was satire.

Oh yeah????????????

signature.jpg

The funniest part about the whole forged obama certificates thing is, how absolutely and utterly, frothing at mouth, deranged and over board all the insults against those who seek to get to the bottom of the controversy are. The insults are simply unhinged.

There is no denying, unless you're just a complete, stick your head in the dirt, don't want to hear it, don't want to read it, won't believe it even it's fact, that BOTH of the "things" that obama produced as his "proof of being born in Hawaii" are cheap, low rent, amaturish forgeries cooked up in Adobe Illustrator, and the second being a worse concoction than the first with over 50 layers of digitally manipulated images. Now that's not a conspiracy, that's a fact. But if people are willing to just blindly accept these two bit AI creations as a supposed scan of a real document, then YOU are the fucking IDIOTS. I hope you don't see anyone jump off a bridge, because you have the failed type of mentality to do it too.

Last edited:
The funniest part about the whole forged obama certificates thing is, how absolutely and utterly, frothing at mouth, deranged and over board all the insults against those who seek to get to the bottom of the controversy are. They insults are simply unhinged.

There is no denying, unless you're just a complete, stick your head in the dirt, don't want to hear it, don't want to read it, won't believe it even it's fact, that BOTH of the "things" that obama produced as his "proof of being born in Hawaii" are cheap, low rent, amaturish forgeries cooked up in Adobe Illustrator, and the second being a worse concoction than the first with over 50 layers of digitally manipulated images. Now that's not a conspiracy, that's a fact. But if people are willing to just blindly accept these two bit AI creations as a supposed scan of a real document, then YOU are the fucking IDIOTS. I hope you don't see anyone jump off a bridge, because you have the failed mentality to do it too.

draft_lens6504861module52340871photo_1250653104Yoda.jpg

"Heavy with irony, that post is."

>>>>

The funniest part about the whole forged obama certificates thing is, how absolutely and utterly, frothing at mouth, deranged and over board all the insults against those who seek to get to the bottom of the controversy are. They insults are simply unhinged.

There is no denying, unless you're just a complete, stick your head in the dirt, don't want to hear it, don't want to read it, won't believe it even it's fact, that BOTH of the "things" that obama produced as his "proof of being born in Hawaii" are cheap, low rent, amaturish forgeries cooked up in Adobe Illustrator, and the second being a worse concoction than the first with over 50 layers of digitally manipulated images. Now that's not a conspiracy, that's a fact. But if people are willing to just blindly accept these two bit AI creations as a supposed scan of a real document, then YOU are the fucking IDIOTS. I hope you don't see anyone jump off a bridge, because you have the failed mentality to do it too.
As an Adobe Illustrator expert, you must be aware that Illustrator creates random layers in just about any document it can open, aren't you?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
OH MY FUCKING GOD. Did you know that aliens did it…

Seriously, go away. You are giving the conservatives here a bad name and I am getting tired of this association.

Do you want the Constitution to be upheld, especially Article 2 Section 1? Listen to the interview. They have found the person who created the birth certificate?

You really do not understand how insane you appear to others do you?

OH MY FUCKING GOD. Did you know that aliens did it…

Seriously, go away. You are giving the conservatives here a bad name and I am getting tired of this association.

Do you want the Constitution to be upheld, especially Article 2 Section 1? Listen to the interview. They have found the person who created the birth certificate?

You really do not understand how insane you appear to others do you?
Well, not to fellow birfers.

Come on, this smiley face thing is even funnier than Terral's brown dwarf.

I have never laughed so hard while reading a thread at USMB.

Yup, I agree. There is no way Obama could have access to the best forgery equipment on the planet...he just went to adobe and spit out these two.

Please, read what I just wrote....and see if it makes sense to you. Seriously.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back