Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed

Jerome Corsi's book "Where's The Birth Certificate" just came in the mail yesterday. Should be an interesting read.

Keep up the good work USArmyRetired. You sure you don't work for us (the left)?

orlytaitzai.jpg

This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

Please Listen
YouTube - ‪Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate - 5/20/11‬‏

Also look at this. Smiley Face found in Hawaii Registrars Alvin Onaka's signature.
'The Obama code': Hidden messages in birth doc?

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG

Corsi is the fraud....he has a track record of fraud, including his promotion of John Mccain's adopted child as being his "black" child....you will come to realize this, eventually....

This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

Please Listen
YouTube - ‪Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate - 5/20/11‬‏

Also look at this. Smiley Face found in Hawaii Registrars Alvin Onaka's signature.

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG

Corsi is the fraud....he has a track record of fraud, including his promotion of John Mccain's adopted child as being his "black" child....you will come to realize this, eventually....
No he won't.

You forget who you're talking to.

Please Listen

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG

No he won't.

Because this isn't about a birth certificate.

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG

:lol::lol::lol:

This stuff is just straight-up comedy now. I mean where's the line between a serious birfer thread and a parody birfer thread??? :lol:
:lol: It's fucking amazing, isn't it?

WND and the birthers. Too stupid for words. This gave me the biggest laugh. :rofl:

Below is a hand-drawn version that illustrates how the face appears in the letter:

110520smileyface3.JPG

:rofl:

Read more: 'The Obama code': Hidden messages in birth document? 'The Obama code': Hidden messages in birth document?

110512birthcertstamp.JPG

110520smileyface.JPG

This stuff is just straight-up comedy now. I mean where's the line between a serious birfer thread and a parody birfer thread??? :lol:

WND and the birthers. Too stupid for words. This gave me the biggest laugh. :rofl:

Below is a hand-drawn version that illustrates how the face appears in the letter:

110520smileyface3.JPG

Read more: 'The Obama code': Hidden messages in birth document? 'The Obama code': Hidden messages in birth document?

How do you explain the anomalies?

110520smileyface3.JPG

I'm afraid we'd need to see your CAT scan of your brain to make a better diagnosis .

110520smileyface3.JPG

I'm afraid we'd need to see your CAT scan of your brain to make a better diagnosis .
See, you can't explain the anomalies so you resort to liberal Alinsky ridicule tactics. It's the sign of desperation. Again, explain the anomalies.

Forum List

Back