Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed

Oh yeah????????????

signature.jpg
Wow! That's even scarier than the smiley face.

I sure hope no one finds that likeness of Jesus in that document....that would totally be the end.

Oops....I shouldn't have said anything.

:redface:

Jeebus is in there....somewhere...

he seems to be smoking a bong

The funniest part about the whole forged obama certificates thing is, how absolutely and utterly, frothing at mouth, deranged and over board all the insults against those who seek to get to the bottom of the controversy are. They insults are simply unhinged.

There is no denying, unless you're just a complete, stick your head in the dirt, don't want to hear it, don't want to read it, won't believe it even it's fact, that BOTH of the "things" that obama produced as his "proof of being born in Hawaii" are cheap, low rent, amaturish forgeries cooked up in Adobe Illustrator, and the second being a worse concoction than the first with over 50 layers of digitally manipulated images. Now that's not a conspiracy, that's a fact. But if people are willing to just blindly accept these two bit AI creations as a supposed scan of a real document, then YOU are the fucking IDIOTS. I hope you don't see anyone jump off a bridge, because you have the failed mentality to do it too.
As an Adobe Illustrator expert, you must be aware that Illustrator creates random layers in just about any document it can open, aren't you?

No, it doesn't, and you don't have to be "an expert" to use it either. However, my son IS. He has a degree in Graphic Design, and confirming with him, you are absolutely wrong. Each and every layer in an image is created by the software user, not randomly by the program.

The funniest part about the whole forged obama certificates thing is, how absolutely and utterly, frothing at mouth, deranged and over board all the insults against those who seek to get to the bottom of the controversy are. They insults are simply unhinged.

There is no denying, unless you're just a complete, stick your head in the dirt, don't want to hear it, don't want to read it, won't believe it even it's fact, that BOTH of the "things" that obama produced as his "proof of being born in Hawaii" are cheap, low rent, amaturish forgeries cooked up in Adobe Illustrator, and the second being a worse concoction than the first with over 50 layers of digitally manipulated images. Now that's not a conspiracy, that's a fact. But if people are willing to just blindly accept these two bit AI creations as a supposed scan of a real document, then YOU are the fucking IDIOTS. I hope you don't see anyone jump off a bridge, because you have the failed mentality to do it too.

draft_lens6504861module52340871photo_1250653104Yoda.jpg

"Heavy with irony, that post is."
Facts are not irony...

shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

As an Adobe Illustrator expert, you must be aware that Illustrator creates random layers in just about any document it can open, aren't you?

No, it doesn't, and you don't have to be "an expert" to use it either. However, my son IS. He has a degree in Graphic Design, and confirming with him, you are absolutely wrong. Each and every layer in an image is created by the software user, not randomly by the program.
Well, your son is wrong. Back in my youth I was an amateur photographer. At that time the printing industry was switching from hot type to photoengraving to produce their printing plates and I worked my way through college doing prepress.
After my education was complete I remained an amateur photographer and as photography moved from the darkroom to the computer, I went along with it. After I retired, the husband of a friend of mine who publishes 3 local newspapers died and she asked me if I could help her with the scanning, retouching, color correcting and producing the pdf files that her printer prints from, which her husband used to do, so since 2002 I have been involved with on the job experience using Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Quark Express, MS Office, Publisher, and numerous other programs.

So I have many years of actual experience with how Illustrator treats documents produced by various programs, and I can guarentee you that Illustrator creates many random layers that were not created by the software user.

Last edited:

I can see that it's a fake on my own computer just by using the magnifier.
It is a as fake as Obama is.
This is NO Longer about a BC and where he was born. We are now looking a forgery of legal documents. Falsifing govenment records is a felony. He never really owned the old COLB. He Now Owns that fake BC as he presented it as his legal documentation.
Will it go anywhere?? Will see............

Reminds me of when Trump had people on the ground in Hawaii "people who have been studying it, and they cannot believe what they are finding." on the President :eek: :eusa_eh: :lol:

Last edited:
obama is not stupid and would not use a two bit forgery.... if he were going to forge his birth certificate, I can assure you he would use a professional forger and pay the big bucks to do it....and none of you would be the wiser....

I can see that it's a fake on my own computer just by using the magnifier.
It is a as fake as Obama is.
This is NO Longer about a BC and where he was born. We are now looking a forgery of legal documents. Falsifing govenment records is a felony. He never really owned the old COLB. He Now Owns that fake BC as he presented it as his legal documentation.
Will it go anywhere?? Will see............

This has never been about a birth certificate. This is about a faction of the population who refuses to accept Obama as the legitimate President under any circumstances. If it wasn't a birth certificate, it would be something else. No amount of evidence will ever be good enough for birfers. Every time the birfer issue comes up, Obama's chances for reelection rises.

obama is not stupid and would not use a two bit forgery.... if he were going to forge his birth certificate, I can assure you he would use a professional forger and pay the big bucks to do it....and none of you would be the wiser....
Well, except that he can't issue his birth certificate. Only Hawaii can.

And that's what they've done.

Yes, I know that Ravi....but i was just trying to reason with these people that actually think that Obama would release a forgery that someone's little brother or sister could point out the clear forgery of it. That is just absolutely nonsensical to me....therefore it is ruled out, on that alone....

i guess this is not coming out right...

bottom line, it is not a forgery.

Yes, I know that Ravi....but i was just trying to reason with these people that actually think that Obama would release a forgery that someone's little brother or sister could point out the clear forgery of it. That is just absolutely nonsensical to me....therefore it is ruled out, on that alone....

i am not convinced.

a smiley in the signature, with devil horns?

obamba is laughing at you all.

Yep, their logic doesn't smell right.

....................... Claim = Obama spent $2,000,000 in lawyers fees to keep his BC out of court.

....................... Images of BC on the web are amateur forgeries.

Seems like if someone had $2,000,000 to spend on lawyers (and the huge war chest he's already got with a target of $1,000,000,000 during the campaign) they'd spend $10,000 on a professional graphic artist.

Doesn't make sense.

>>>>

I understand what you're saying. It's just a red herring on their part, or something.

He can't release a forgery. Hawaii could, but why would they? His BC was released by Hawaii, it wasn't something he decided to print out on his own.

Forum List

Back