Foreign Aid? Nigerian Americans and Africans are coming to America in droves

TheAmerican

May 4, 2014
********DISCLAIMER********

Whether you agree with my bold statements or not, I believe every American citizen should be alarmed about this.

Before anyone state that I am racist, I am not. I have black American friends and etc. And while I know that this is a classic line, we went to college together - they are conservative and we get along fine. My issue is that there are sites dedicated to coming to America such as this one: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel - Nairaland (I am not allowed to post the actual link, but you get the point if you search).

I started searching sites because there are seriously influxes of Africans coming here. I would say the same thing about any disenfranchised populations coming here in droves because, well - take a look at Britain. Take a good look at Europe as a whole. My main problem is that we send a lot of aid over there, someone can share the numbers..but we send $625 million dollars in foreign aid. Yet the poor rural farmers aren't getting anything.

Source: Top 10 U.S. Foreign Aid Recipients - ABC News

I have noticed that in Washington D.C. there are more immigrants moving to our state capitol: ethiopians, nigerians, and so forth than actual American citizens moving there.

Nigerians are usually fanatical muslims, ethiopians have a fanatical muslim sect there - why are we letting these types of people (and you will see on the posts more than likely criminals) in our country? Does anyone find it wrong or alarming that Nigerians and every other African country can abandon their own country and not build their infrastructure, eliminating any responsibility? Europe has this sort of policy and their economy is in the toilet. They are now trying to get the immigrants out of their country. We should get a hold of this before it is too late.

And this isnt a temporary thing - as hard to stomach as my honest assessment might be for your ears...Nigerians dont want to go back home. Read their site. They dont want to fix their own country. That's not how infrastructure building works. You don't get to run from one country and leech off of the hard working citizens of America while participation in your own country is nil.

Here someone wants to give birth in the U.S.
Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel - Nairaland

Some visit and dont ever leave
Usa Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Here they are giving one another ways to come here, keep in mind that's a 180 million population.
U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer - Travel - Nairaland

Instead of developing a business in their own country, which needs it they are here
Best States In The USA For Foreign Born Entrepreneurs - Travel - Nairaland

Here they are telling each other which states to move to
8 Cheapest States To Live In The USA - Travel - Nairaland

********DISCLAIMER********

Whether you agree with my bold statements or not, I believe every American citizen should be alarmed about this.

Before anyone state that I am racist, I am not. I have black American friends and etc. And while I know that this is a classic line, we went to college together - they are conservative and we get along fine. My issue is that there are sites dedicated to coming to America such as this one: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel - Nairaland (I am not allowed to post the actual link, but you get the point if you search).

I started searching sites because there are seriously influxes of Africans coming here. I would say the same thing about any disenfranchised populations coming here in droves because, well - take a look at Britain. Take a good look at Europe as a whole. My main problem is that we send a lot of aid over there, someone can share the numbers..but we send $625 million dollars in foreign aid. Yet the poor rural farmers aren't getting anything.

Source: Top 10 U.S. Foreign Aid Recipients - ABC News

I have noticed that in Washington D.C. there are more immigrants moving to our state capitol: ethiopians, nigerians, and so forth than actual American citizens moving there.

Nigerians are usually fanatical muslims, ethiopians have a fanatical muslim sect there - why are we letting these types of people (and you will see on the posts more than likely criminals) in our country? Does anyone find it wrong or alarming that Nigerians and every other African country can abandon their own country and not build their infrastructure, eliminating any responsibility? Europe has this sort of policy and their economy is in the toilet. They are now trying to get the immigrants out of their country. We should get a hold of this before it is too late.

And this isnt a temporary thing - as hard to stomach as my honest assessment might be for your ears...Nigerians dont want to go back home. Read their site. They dont want to fix their own country. That's not how infrastructure building works. You don't get to run from one country and leech off of the hard working citizens of America while participation in your own country is nil.

Here someone wants to give birth in the U.S.
Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel - Nairaland

Some visit and dont ever leave
Usa Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Here they are giving one another ways to come here, keep in mind that's a 180 million population.
U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer - Travel - Nairaland

Instead of developing a business in their own country, which needs it they are here
Best States In The USA For Foreign Born Entrepreneurs - Travel - Nairaland

Here they are telling each other which states to move to
8 Cheapest States To Live In The USA - Travel - Nairaland
when anyone starts by denying they are racist because they have "black american friends and etc" I wonder what is etc you fucking racist

More terrorist. Hope they all reside in Minneapolis St. Paul area. Blue state deserves them.

"Before anyone state that I am racist, I am not. I have black American friends and etc."

White guilt. Definite Obama voter.

Africa seems intent on depopulating itself except for the feral animals. They come here, they are devouring Europe. The solution would be for blacks to leave Africa and go to western countries and whites leave those countries for Africa. Exterminate the ferals, and everyone is happy. Maybe not quite so happy because those Africans that move to western countries will still not have anyone to support them. Europe, the US, Canada, Australia, will all descend into what Africa is now, while Africa flourishes. But, we will have learned our lesson.

The Africans moving to the small town where I live are hard working, family raising people. They are low key and run their own businesses also..they have shown that they are law abiding people and get along with town folks better than the Latinos...

The Africans moving to the small town where I live are hard working, family raising people. They are low key and run their own businesses also..they have shown that they are law abiding people and get along with town folks better than the Latinos...

First gen immigrants usually are that way. Then when the second and third generation appear, they'll be brainwashed into believing they were once slaves, and every white person their former slave owners.

First gen immigrants usually are that way. Then when the second and third generation appear, they'll be brainwashed into believing they were once slaves, and every white person their former slave owners.

Is that how it is in Germany?

Forum List

Back