The mex

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
I never thought that I and others would be met with such stupidity and ignorance on this topic.
The mex will have their way. Its only a matter of time. Welcome to aztlan.

Granny says, "Dat's right - we's bein' invaded...
:eek:
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/v/qWSAFEhUEO0%26feature=youtube_gdata_player]Chinese crossing Mexican border into the USA[/ame][/quote]

I never thought that I and others would be met with such stupidity and ignorance on this topic.

You keep repeating "the mex," and you have the gall to complain about "stupidity and ignorance"? Get off the drugs and get your shit together, kid.

You keep repeating "the mex," and you have the gall to complain about "stupidity and ignorance"? Get off the drugs and get your shit together, kid.

I disagree.

Cockroach slime like him are easier to identify when there's a bright light shining on them.

I disagree.

Cockroach slime like him are easier to identify when there's a bright light shining on them.

roach's scatter when the lights are turned on.....just sayin...

Forum List

Back