Ford losing customers after discontinuing cars.... But I said that

Sooooo, it's a circle jerk....... Got it. :thup:

Ya might want to look up Confirmation Bias......... And then apply it to yourself.
Have you ever paid an extra thousand bucks for a muffler on a new car?

Only if you were stupid enough to buy a mustang

See kid if Ford knew what to do they would do it and make a profit, they are clueless and are giving 100 percent market share to the Japs

I paid way more than that to get the dual mufflers on my Tundra when I bought it.

The mustang comes stock with a racing muffler that will wake the entire neighborhood. Luckily ford includes a real muffler for another grand...………….

90 percent of people do not want a racing muffler which will wake the entire neighborhood.

This is why Ford is no longer making cars.

I am actually trying to help these morons

You do know that auto manufacturers aren't allowed to put overly loud exhausts on their vehicles right?

Based on this thread, I'd say no, he is completely ignorant to that fact.

I have test driven one stingray, 5 mustangs and three acuras in the last week.

How bout u

Sooooo, it's a circle jerk....... Got it. :thup:

Ya might want to look up Confirmation Bias......... And then apply it to yourself.

See kid if Ford knew what to do they would do it and make a profit, they are clueless and are giving 100 percent market share to the Japs

I paid way more than that to get the dual mufflers on my Tundra when I bought it.

The mustang comes stock with a racing muffler that will wake the entire neighborhood. Luckily ford includes a real muffler for another grand...………….

90 percent of people do not want a racing muffler which will wake the entire neighborhood.

You do know that auto manufacturers aren't allowed to put overly loud exhausts on their vehicles right?

You do know that Ford puts the loudest muffler allowable on GT's and charges another thousand bucks for the real quiet one. I would not mind if this were reversed and the performance user opts for the performance muffler. This egregious error is why Ford is no longer making cars as you can only fu.ck the customer so much then they fu,ck you back

So what,it's within gov regulations.
And the car is a performance vehicle so the vast majority want a somewhat loud exhaust.

How bout u

And?

You do know that Ford puts the loudest muffler allowable on GT's and charges another thousand bucks for the real quiet one. I would not mind if this were reversed and the performance user opts for the performance muffler. This egregious error is why Ford is no longer making cars as you can only fu.ck the customer so much then they fu,ck you back

And the car is a performance vehicle so the vast majority want a somewhat loud exhaust.

Not me and since Ford is abandoning cars because they have no clue what consumers want, someone might want to rethink their options list...……….

How bout u

And?

Ray wins, quiet exhaust included at no extra charge, I can pay more for the noisy one that bumps on 5 more horses

Price, the vette cost less

Not me and since Ford is abandoning cars because they have no clue what consumers want, someone might want to rethink their options list...……….

You obviously dont live in the South....

How bout u

And?

Ray wins, quiet exhaust included at no extra charge, I can pay more for the noisy one that bumps on 5 more horses

If you want quiet you should probably just buy a Prius.

Face it Ford is charging 1000 dollars for the muffler that should be stock. This is what Chevy does on the vette, if you want the performance muffler you order it.

PS Ford is no longer making cars for the South and by the way there is only one America to me, South and North was fixed long ago

How bout u

And?

If you want quiet you should probably just buy a Prius.

Or a ceramic grey 2019 Vette, stock muffler is fine with me

Face it Ford is charging 1000 dollars for the muffler that should be stock. This is what Chevy does on the vette, if you want the performance muffler you order it.

PS Ford is no longer making cars for the South and by the way there is only one America to me, South and North was fixed long ago

Why would Ford put a quiet muffler on a new vehicle when they knew customers wanted a somewhat loud exhaust note?
Thats pure ignorance.

Now you're an expert on what consumers want...... :rolleyes:

Why would Ford put a quiet muffler on a new vehicle when they knew customers wanted a somewhat loud exhaust note?
Thats pure ignorance.

And your mentality has Ford abandoning car manufacturing

Ford is being different, and can't sell enough cars to break even.

I know not to buy Ford stock

Thats pure ignorance.

They're still going to make the Mustang...which incidentally is the only car I would consider in the Ford line up.

Thats pure ignorance.

They're still going to make the Mustang...which incidentally is the only car I would consider in the Ford line up.

They are also putting 1.5 liter lawnmower engines with Romanian made turbos on sport utilities.

Why?

Because Americans are dumb enough to buy them.

I could go into any Ford dealer where someone is buying an escape and ask them to explain how a turbo works and get all blank stares. When these all blow up together there will be another bailout.

Ford Romania - Wikipedia

Ford is being different, and can't sell enough cars to break even.

I know not to buy Ford stock
Well good for you....... :rolleyes:

Thats pure ignorance.

I considered it too until the price topped a new 2019 Stingray at which point Ford lost

Thats pure ignorance.

I considered it too until the price topped a new 2019 Stingray at which point Ford lost

Well show me the prices.

Seems like it was a good business decision. Those cars were not profitable, and SUV, CUV, and truck sales are doing well. If they lose some customers to Toyota and Honda, that's regrettable but won't hurt the bottom line much.
Ford admitting that they are too dumb to compete with nips is certainly not a good business decision
In your mind........ Glad you're such an expert in the automotive market....... :eusa_whistle:
Has nothing to do with me but all to do with ford who decided for us that we no longer need cars

Nah, fat guys can't get into cars.

Thats pure ignorance.

Well show me the prices.

Standard response.

I could tell you, but I would have to kill you.

However you can shop around on your own as mustangs easily go to over 50 grand not including the Shelbys that have no warrantee by Ford

Forum List

Back