For those who suffer anti Zionist mental disorder

if anyone wonders why jews are regarded with such disdain and disgust by black communities across the united states today, all they have to do is look at the first post on this thread. jews deserve it. you use the black man in life strictly for your advantage, and now you use him after life as well.

Hate speech above was vomited up by Seal.

oh, don't hand me that holier than thou "hate speech" stuff.

now, i am not, nor have i ever, said jewish people have poor relations with the black community. jewish people are always complaining about that. i repeated it in this thread.

So you don't think your words in bold amount to the same thing, eh?

While that's an opinion and opinions don't have truth value - we could do a linguistic analysis using standard primary meanings for each word and evaluate the similarity of the overall idea expressed in each. That *would* have some reliability.

Who do you suggest we submit the two samples to for analysis?

if anyone wonders why jews are regarded with such disdain and disgust by black communities across the united states today, all they have to do is look at the first post on this thread. jews deserve it. you use the black man in life strictly for your advantage, and now you use him after life as well.

Hate speech above was vomited up by Seal.

oh, don't hand me that holier than thou "hate speech" stuff.

now, i am not, nor have i ever, said jewish people have poor relations with the black community. jewish people are always complaining about that. i repeated it in this thread.

So you don't think your words in bold amount to the same thing, eh?

While that's an opinion and opinions don't have truth value - we could do a linguistic analysis using standard primary meanings for each word and evaluate the similarity of the overall idea expressed in each. That *would* have some reliability.

Who do you suggest we submit the two samples to for analysis?

lolol...i don't care what the hell you do, lady. linguistically analyze me 'til the cows come home or all i care. it should be obvious to people what your purpuse is...to tag along after me and "harrumph harrumph...liguistically analyze...harrrrrrummmmph, hmmm hmm...standard primary meanings...harrumph.

do you have any point at aall. i said what i said aand i stand by it.

i mean, you have some answering to do yourself, i imagine...like for instance, how do you have the gall to accuse anyone of any kind of bigotry, real or imagined, when you are coming to the defense of one of the biggest racists and liars on the board? i know the answer...you probably don't, but that's ok.

Last edited:
"As far as Jews being a "People" or "race" almost everybody they lived amongst considered them as such, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Christian Inquistors and Crusaders, Arabs, Islamists, Nazis, IslamoNazis, etc."

It does not make me uncomfortable to think that even the majority can be wrong. Most of those listed also thought the world was flat.

I see you are passionate about this and I do not attack you or, in fact, anyone personally or any group categorically. To me, humans are humans first, gender second and skin color and other considerations down the list and not important as such. A person is the greatest thing the universe has ever produced and is precious in the only true sense of the word.

Israel is an example of a real problem improperly addressed.

Now, put down the hair driers and step away!!

(just a little lightness!)
Jews did not invade lands and mix with other people, nor did they intermarry much, as the religion forbid it up to early 21st century. So as far genes are concerned, they certainly qualify as a people. This has been scientifically proven.

"As far as Jews being a "People" or "race" almost everybody they lived amongst considered them as such, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Christian Inquistors and Crusaders, Arabs, Islamists, Nazis, IslamoNazis, etc."

It does not make me uncomfortable to think that even the majority can be wrong. Most of those listed also thought the world was flat.

I see you are passionate about this and I do not attack you or, in fact, anyone personally or any group categorically. To me, humans are humans first, gender second and skin color and other considerations down the list and not important as such. A person is the greatest thing the universe has ever produced and is precious in the only true sense of the word.

Jews did not invade lands and mix with other people, nor did they intermarry much, as the religion forbid it up to early 21st century. So as far genes are concerned, they certainly qualify as a people. This has been scientifically proven.
... that they're all inbred? Is that why there's a prevalence of thick glasses among the faithful?

That's pretty much what UN 181 suggested in 1947. You might want to read it ... it's not that long. What becomes clear after reading 181 and the socio-political machinations which preceeded it (Sykes–Picot, Balfour, Peele, Woodhead, White Paper) is that some well meaning people set the nationalist aspirations of the region's peoples into an almost irreconcilable conflict mode. That's not to say it can't be fixed - in fact, it has to be - but conflicts like these have, in the past, lasted for centuries.

I have been preaching on these boards for many years to look at the long term because Wars of Attrition can and will last for many eons. Like all other wars between the Arabs and the West in Palestine, the Arabs won because of their tactics using Time as their weapon.

Wars of attrition are won not by the weapontry of the day but the constant pressure excerted by a vastly superior numerical numbers.

So far, the Arabs have won all these wars over Time.

like recheee, my zoroastrian friend, always said..."the jews have to win all their wars. the arabs only have to win one." now if that ain't a damn good reason ffor israel to make some bona fide negotiations, there ain't none.
Yeah, go ahead and masturbate to that Nazi boy. Times have changed, science and technology trump numbers. Especially when you're dealing with Muslim Arabs, who have always been at war with each other anyhow. Take a look at the middle east today and tell me where you see Arab Muslim unity. Ha ha ha!

... that they're all inbred? Is that why there's a prevalence of thick glasses among the faithful?
Nope that would be your problem.

I have been preaching on these boards for many years to look at the long term because Wars of Attrition can and will last for many eons. Like all other wars between the Arabs and the West in Palestine, the Arabs won because of their tactics using Time as their weapon.

Wars of attrition are won not by the weapontry of the day but the constant pressure excerted by a vastly superior numerical numbers.

So far, the Arabs have won all these wars over Time.

like recheee, my zoroastrian friend, always said..."the jews have to win all their wars. the arabs only have to win one." now if that ain't a damn good reason ffor israel to make some bona fide negotiations, there ain't none.
Yeah, go ahead and masturbate to that Nazi boy. Times have changed, science and technology trump numbers. Especially when you're dealing with Muslim Arabs, who have always been at war with each other anyhow. Take a look at the middle east today and tell me where you see Arab Muslim unity. Ha ha ha!

You sure are a shortsighted Camel, seeing great distances in a desrt only bring mirages of Jingolisms by fools. Islamism the new acending power structure in the ME, and you laugh.

Give it Time...

LOL, Seal - Please show the words of my posts where I 'defended' Roudy?

I defended YOU to him, chiding him for suggesting you had a drinking problem.

I understand that my analytical approach doesn't appeal to everyone, and I'm comfortable with that. Evidently, some prefer to erupt in ecstasies of raw emotion to constructing logic-based arguments..... that's all fine & good, but it's got no truth value so I pretty well ignore it until the bathos (not a misspelling!) gets too much for my irony meter.

"Evidently, some prefer to erupt in ecstasies of raw emotion to constructing logic-based arguments....."

Isn't that the understated truth?!

You sure are a shortsighted Camel, seeing great distances in a desrt only bring mirages of Jingolisms by fools. Islamism the new acending power structure in the ME, and you laugh.

Give it Time...
Do you really think that anything but decades of civil, ethnic, and sectarian wars are what's in store for the middle east? They'll be so busy killing each other by the thousands and draining their resources and destroying their infrastructures doing so, Israel will be the last thing on their radar.

hoss, i went back three times and checked the post carefully that roudy made and your thanks to him and high gravity because i wanted to be wrong and i wanted to apologise to you because i really think you try to be fair and a decent human being...

so i will ask you for your honest answer right now, and a simple yes or no will do, but certainly feel free to go into detail...

do you think that that post would be a fair representation of king's views were he alive today?

or...

do you think he would condemn israel for their actions in lebanon, gaza, and the west bank.?

i myself cannot imaagine him approving in any way, shape, or form, or supporting or condoning israel's behaviour, or do you think he would align with fellow peace prize winner...desmond tutu, mairead corrigan, jimmy carter, neson mandela, kofi annan...to name just a few...do you think he would join with them today and loudly protest the human rights abuses that go on in israel today?

and do you think the use of his memory in such a way is appropriate and justified?

if you do, then i have been sadly mistaken about you.
No he wouldn't condemn Israel for defending itself against your beloved IslamoNazi animals. Go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, you fucking Nazi asshole.

the sarge can read and understand and he knows that wasn't what i was talking about. what? are you his spokesman now too.
It looks like Seal loves to get on his high horse. Of course he doesn't concern himself with all the Catholics and other Christians the Muslims are murdering. Why not say?

I don't know what King would think. For all I know, he might think it horrible that the Israelis still have to defend themselves against those who want to destroy Israel. However, I do have a question for ypu. Why aren't all the people you mentioned condemning the Muslim atrocities against those who are non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects. Don't their lives count for anything or is it more important for them to condemn the Jews/Israelis? Why have the people you mentioned been so silent on this matter? One thing, though, being a good Christian man with his ancestors from Africa, I think the Rev. King would be appalled at how the Muslims are murdering the Christians in Nigeria and the so-called peace-loving people you mentioned are not speaking out against it.

jt2

No he wouldn't condemn Israel for defending itself against your beloved IslamoNazi animals. Go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, you fucking Nazi asshole.

the sarge can read and understand and he knows that wasn't what i was talking about. what? are you his spokesman now too.
It looks like Seal loves to get on his high horse. Of course he doesn't concern himself with all the Catholics and other Christians the Muslims are murdering. Why not say?

I don't know what King would think. For all I know, he might think it horrible that the Israelis still have to defend themselves against those who want to destroy Israel. However, I do have a question for ypu. Why aren't all the people you mentioned condemning the Muslim atrocities against those who are non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects. Don't their lives count for anything or is it more important for them to condemn the Jews/Israelis? Why have the people you mentioned been so silent on this matter? One thing, though, being a good Christian man with his ancestors from Africa, I think the Rev. King would be appalled at how the Muslims are murdering the Christians in Nigeria and the so-called peace-loving people you mentioned are not speaking out against it.

jt2
Apparently Nazi boy thinks Dr King should also be a Jew hating scumbag like himself.

"Evidently, some prefer to erupt in ecstasies of raw emotion to constructing logic-based arguments....."

Isn't that the understated truth?!
Yeah, I especially love watching IslamoNazi terrorist worshippers' daily orgasms to the destruction or collapse of Israel.

What would Martin King think of what's going on today? Probably not much since he'd be so old he'd be dribbling all his soup all over himself and sitting in a nice warm Depends, kinda like what Nelson Mandela does these days.

So, PatCat - what do you think of Seal's comments here & now which I've repeated in bold? I'm curious.

I feel as if there is more to your simple question then meets the eye, and as if I would be walking into the lion's den if I answer it. You may ask why I feel that way, simple you have already branded his words as hate speech, therefore it seems to me that if I agree with him I will be giving you the opportunity to brand me the same way. However it is not in my nature to be afraid of the lion's den so I will walk in, but know this I will walk in with my eyes open !!!

I think that what Seal says has merit, I agree with it. Furthermore you need to look up the legal definition of hate speech as I do not believe that this qualifies as it does not seek to engender violence, rather it is just an opinion of what is going on in society today. Now if you are like Roudy and call people animals and Islamonazies that would be hate speech.

I think Seal's statement can not only be linked to the present but it is somewhat prophetic in that it gives a picture of what could and is happening if the Zionists continue down this path. They have to know that their misuse of a black hero MLK will eventually create a backlash against them. Sometimes it looks as if a constant drip of water on a stone does it no damage but eventually the stone breaks.

There are several things about the video that are disturbing to me. To be brief some of the quotes I have not been able to verify but more importantly the lack of continuity in the film is dishonest in a vile way. They take Dr. King's iconic I have a Dream Speech and then with no disclaimer saying that the quotes are not in that speech they string together the quotes as if they were. They have sullied one of the great pieces of oratory in the history of the world and used it for their base political purposes.

DO I AGREE WITH WHAT SEAL SAID YES

PS I have to give Roudy a compliment. The comment he gave me when he neg reped me was truly a thing of beauty and should be shared with the rest of the board he said and I quote " Fuck off you fucking fuck " Using language like that is the last refuge of the incompetent!!!::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

PPS Just curious Marg, what do you think Roudy's motivations are for vilifying people all over the place

PPS Just curious Marg, what do you think Roudy's motivations are for vilifying people all over the place ?

What are Seal's? What are Ima's?

I do not agree, BTW, with your 'legal' definition of hate speech, but that's OK - I think it's too limited.

PatCat - where have you been when people are stating as 'FACT' that 'the Bolshevik leadership, from Marx and Lenin down, were mostly Jews'?

Do you feel a similar compulsion to get THEM to present information honestly and accurately?

Forum List

Back