For those who suffer anti Zionist mental disorder

"You have to admit, Roudy is a good example of a really fucked human being."

^ LB's coy way of acknowledging that Roudy has a sex life as opposed to his own dearth of experience with anyone beyond himself....

No need to get personal. LB is just misinformed. He thinks Palestinians are mistreated. In reality, they are psychotic. Israelis haven't forgotten when they let the tiger out of the cage. The suicide bombings in busses, pizzarias and shopping malls. The rockets out of Gaza. No, Israel should just "get the fuck out of there", and be damned with everything else. That is not realistic. No responsible Israeli leader would do that.

Oh, I figured since LB started with the 'personal' stuff, he wouldn't have any objections.....

You're right, though.

i think this is a desecration of the memory of a great civil rights leader. it is inconceivable to me that the rev. dr. martin luther king jr. would support things like the war crimes committed during the july war in lebanon,, the war crimes committed during operation cast lead in gaza, the subjugation of an occupied people and the apartheid that goes on in the israeli state, the seige of gaza, and the acts of genocide that are being committed against the palestinian people and the bedouin people ... i have contacted the king center about "jewish independent films" and this video as well as about the post you have made. they will be getting back to me. i am also going to contact the administrators of this board about it to see if i can have it pulled.
Agitprop nazis trying to censor free speech and opponents through intimidation and bullying. Bog off.

so is that what your doing, huh? trying to intimidate me into not expressing my opinion about some jewish people who think thay can tarnish the legacy of a great civil rights leader manipulating his words that he spoke in the past to address a current issue that king would have no truck with.

i'm not intimidated.

if anyone wonders why jews are regarded with such disdain and disgust by black communities across the united states today, all they have to do is look at the first post on this thread. jews deserve it. you use the black man in life strictly for your advantage, and now you use him after life as well.

you should be ashamed...you all should...and that goes for you too hossfly.
What? Am I missing something?

"so is that what your doing, huh? trying to intimidate me into not expressing my opinion about some jewish people who think thay can tarnish the legacy of a great civil rights leader manipulating his words that he spoke in the past to address a current issue that king would have no truck with.

i'm not intimidated.

if anyone wonders why jews are regarded with such disdain and disgust by black communities across the united states today, all they have to do is look at the first post on this thread. jews deserve it. you use the black man in life strictly for your advantage, and now you use him after life as well.

you should be ashamed...you all should...and that goes for you too hossfly. "

Actually, Seal - I think YOU should be ashamed of your filthy gutter mind. The ease with which you RUSH to make wild and unsupported accusations of racism against the Jewish community as whole, and the ease with which 'they deserve it' rolls off your fingers are appalling.

But one supposes you truly enjoy a good rant and gettin' your dudgeon up! Ever so much easier to simply keep slamming Jews in every possible way and claiming 'they deserve it', than to actually act as though Jews are human, too.

No need to get personal. LB is just misinformed. He thinks Palestinians are mistreated. In reality, they are psychotic. Israelis haven't forgotten when they let the tiger out of the cage. The suicide bombings in busses, pizzarias and shopping malls. The rockets out of Gaza. No, Israel should just "get the fuck out of there", and be damned with everything else. That is not realistic. No responsible Israeli leader would do that.
I'm not mis-informed. I'm also not an Israeli kiss-ass!

Would you like me to post comments from Israeli's saying the same thing I'm saying?

"so is that what your doing, huh? trying to intimidate me into not expressing my opinion about some jewish people who think thay can tarnish the legacy of a great civil rights leader manipulating his words that he spoke in the past to address a current issue that king would have no truck with.

i'm not intimidated.

you should be ashamed...you all should...and that goes for you too hossfly. "

Actually, Seal - I think YOU should be ashamed of your filthy gutter mind. The ease with which you RUSH to make wild and unsupported accusations of racism against the Jewish community as whole, and the ease with which 'they deserve it' rolls off your fingers are appalling.

But one supposes you truly enjoy a good rant and gettin' your dudgeon up! Ever so much easier to simply keep slamming Jews in every possible way and claiming 'they deserve it', than to actually act as though Jews are human, too.
This has nothing to do with judaism. Why do you keep trying to make it one?

Hate speech above was vomited up by Seal.

Last edited:

I guess the "who are you referring to" was just a rhetorical statement requiring no answer.

I'm not mis-informed. I'm also not an Israeli kiss-ass!

Would you like me to post comments from Israeli's saying the same thing I'm saying?
No, that you're not. You're a stupid, anti American, IslamoNazi ass kisser.

Agitprop nazis trying to censor free speech and opponents through intimidation and bullying. Bog off.

so is that what your doing, huh? trying to intimidate me into not expressing my opinion about some jewish people who think thay can tarnish the legacy of a great civil rights leader manipulating his words that he spoke in the past to address a current issue that king would have no truck with.

i'm not intimidated.

hoss, i went back three times and checked the post carefully that roudy made and your thanks to him and high gravity because i wanted to be wrong and i wanted to apologise to you because i really think you try to be fair and a decent human being...

so i will ask you for your honest answer right now, and a simple yes or no will do, but certainly feel free to go into detail...

do you think that that post would be a fair representation of king's views were he alive today?

or...

do you think he would condemn israel for their actions in lebanon, gaza, and the west bank.?

i myself cannot imaagine him approving in any way, shape, or form, or supporting or condoning israel's behaviour, or do you think he would align with fellow peace prize winner...desmond tutu, mairead corrigan, jimmy carter, neson mandela, kofi annan...to name just a few...do you think he would join with them today and loudly protest the human rights abuses that go on in israel today?

and do you think the use of his memory in such a way is appropriate and justified?

if you do, then i have been sadly mistaken about you.

whining.jpg

what? is that a pic of yourself looking in the mirror as patcat has suggested...examining the results of the bad snip snip job i imagine. hope they got the whole damn thing. the thought of you breeding is nauseating.
What...are you about to pull the cord on your exploding Depends diapers and kill yourself? Remember, the virgins await you! Or was it Virginians?!

laughing_monkey_postcard-p239361111841485169envli_400.jpg

i'm not intimidated.

hoss, i went back three times and checked the post carefully that roudy made and your thanks to him and high gravity because i wanted to be wrong and i wanted to apologise to you because i really think you try to be fair and a decent human being...

so i will ask you for your honest answer right now, and a simple yes or no will do, but certainly feel free to go into detail...

do you think that that post would be a fair representation of king's views were he alive today?

or...

do you think he would condemn israel for their actions in lebanon, gaza, and the west bank.?

i myself cannot imaagine him approving in any way, shape, or form, or supporting or condoning israel's behaviour, or do you think he would align with fellow peace prize winner...desmond tutu, mairead corrigan, jimmy carter, neson mandela, kofi annan...to name just a few...do you think he would join with them today and loudly protest the human rights abuses that go on in israel today?

and do you think the use of his memory in such a way is appropriate and justified?

if you do, then i have been sadly mistaken about you.
No he wouldn't condemn Israel for defending itself against your beloved IslamoNazi animals. Go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, you fucking Nazi asshole.

LoinBoy: it's pretty obvious from the quote I bolded whose words made reference to Judaism first and in an inappropriate fashion.

"hoss, i went back three times and checked the post carefully that roudy made and your thanks to him and high gravity because i wanted to be wrong and i wanted to apologise to you because i really think you try to be fair and a decent human being...

or...

do you think he would condemn israel for their actions in lebanon, gaza, and the west bank.?"

^ Seal, doing his best attempt to imitate an actual human being.

"hoss, i went back three times and checked the post carefully that roudy made and your thanks to him and high gravity because i wanted to be wrong and i wanted to apologise to you because i really think you try to be fair and a decent human being...

or...

do you think he would condemn israel for their actions in lebanon, gaza, and the west bank.?"

^ Seal, doing his best attempt to imitate an actual human being.
Marg, this is what this manipulative piece of shit Jew hating drunkard used to be famous for on the other board. He'd start whining and then explode into anti semetic rants, and then realize he just exposed who he really is and try to wiggle out of it.

It sure is funny watching him loose it though!

Roudy, why do call him 'a drunk'? I'm concerned because he uses an Irish Gaelic spelling on his ID, but of course you wouldn't be insisting he's a sick alky SOB just because of that?

I know I haven't had the dubious pleasure of getting to know him very well.....

Whether he's drunk or not, makes no never-mind to me. Sane people do not post fantasies about other men being castrated and write that 'jews deserve it' - and then expect anyone who's seen that filth to just 'fuggeddaboudit' and answer their next post as though none of that had gone on.

oh hogwash...this MLK lie (trying to extend words spoken by him in the past and trying to relate it to today) has been trotted out numerous times in the past and i have never ever seen a jew condemn such a disgraceful and disengenuous depiction of a great civil rights leader, you can't even do it now.

so yes, jews do deserve to be despised in the black communities, for taking a man that they admire as a hero and who did so much to help raise them up in a racist america and tarnishing his memory in such a self serving way.

do not blame me for calling you on the very negative stereotypes of jews that you yourselves are exhibiting in this thread. treat people reaspectfully, and that includes dead black heroes of the civil rights movement, and perhaps you can expect the same.

Next you will be claiming King was a Hebe :lol:
You mean like the way Islam claims that Jesus and Moses were Muslims and didn't even know it, thousands of years before Islam appeared? Heh heh heh!

What I don't get is the irony of anyone claiming Christianity was of Judaic lineage especialy since Christianity has been the author of more Jewish murders than all other religions combined.

Constantine the Great who made Christianity the Roman State religion to control the vast wealth of the Church was an avid anti-Semite.

The Christian Right now claims support for Israel, yet their no so long ago forefathers were murdering Jews down Dixie.

Next you will be claiming King was a Hebe :lol:
You mean like the way Islam claims that Jesus and Moses were Muslims and didn't even know it, thousands of years before Islam appeared? Heh heh heh!

What I don't get is the irony of anyone claiming Christianity was of Judaic lineage especialy since Christianity has been the author of more Jewish murders than all other religions combined.

Constantine the Great who made Christianity the Roman State religion to control the vast wealth of the Church was an avid anti-Semite.

The Christian Right now claims support for Israel, yet their no so long ago forefathers were murdering Jews down Dixie.
Although Christianity is not an anti Semitic, there are those that have been rabid anti Semites DESPITE the teachings of Christianity. I wish I could say the same about Islam, which is anti Semitic and intolerant if not outright violent towards anybody that is a non Muslim. There are those Muslims however that are NOT anti Semites, despite the teachings of Islam.

Although Christianity is not an anti Semitic, there are those that have been rabid anti Semites DESPITE the teachings of Christianity. I wish I could say the same about Islam, which is anti Semitic and intolerant if not outright violent towards anybody that is a non Muslim. There are those Muslims however that are NOT anti Semites, despite the teachings of Islam.

I have to admit (I bite my tongue), I liked your answer...I think I am anti Israel but pro Zionist. The world owed the Jews a safe-haven especially after WWll...The UN mandated a Jewish State and an Arab State, I support that. Sometimes I thinkm that one State in a Confederation would solve the animosity, especially if the Palestinians and Jews are autonomous in their-own sections.

Forum List

Back