For those who suffer anti Zionist mental disorder

What I don't get is the irony of anyone claiming Christianity was of Judaic lineage especialy since Christianity has been the author of more Jewish murders than all other religions combined.

Constantine the Great who made Christianity the Roman State religion to control the vast wealth of the Church was an avid anti-Semite.

The Christian Right now claims support for Israel, yet their no so long ago forefathers were murdering Jews down Dixie.
Although Christianity is not an anti Semitic, there are those that have been rabid anti Semites DESPITE the teachings of Christianity. I wish I could say the same about Islam, which is anti Semitic and intolerant if not outright violent towards anybody that is a non Muslim. There are those Muslims however that are NOT anti Semites, despite the teachings of Islam.

I have to admit (I bite my tongue), I liked your answer...I think I am anti Israel but pro Zionist. The world owed the Jews a safe-haven especially after WWll...The UN mandated a Jewish State and an Arab State, I support that. Sometimes I thinkm that one State in a Confederation would solve the animosity, especially if the Palestinians and Jews are autonomous in their-own sections.
If you're going by the UN mandated division then "Arab Palestine' would be in Jordan, and Jewish Palestine would be Israel, including the West Bank.

so is that what your doing, huh? trying to intimidate me into not expressing my opinion about some jewish people who think thay can tarnish the legacy of a great civil rights leader manipulating his words that he spoke in the past to address a current issue that king would have no truck with.

i'm not intimidated.

if anyone wonders why jews are regarded with such disdain and disgust by black communities across the united states today, all they have to do is look at the first post on this thread. jews deserve it. you use the black man in life strictly for your advantage, and now you use him after life as well.

you should be ashamed...you all should...and that goes for you too hossfly.
What? Am I missing something?

hoss, i went back three times and checked the post carefully that roudy made and your thanks to him and high gravity because i wanted to be wrong and i wanted to apologise to you because i really think you try to be fair and a decent human being...

so i will ask you for your honest answer right now, and a simple yes or no will do, but certainly feel free to go into detail...

do you think that that post would be a fair representation of king's views were he alive today?

or...

do you think he would condemn israel for their actions in lebanon, gaza, and the west bank.?

i myself cannot imaagine him approving in any way, shape, or form, or supporting or condoning israel's behaviour, or do you think he would align with fellow peace prize winner...desmond tutu, mairead corrigan, jimmy carter, neson mandela, kofi annan...to name just a few...do you think he would join with them today and loudly protest the human rights abuses that go on in israel today?

and do you think the use of his memory in such a way is appropriate and justified?

if you do, then i have been sadly mistaken about you.
I was applauding the tape and the message of King. I think also that King did more for his cause than a multitude of others. As far as what he would think and say today, I have no idea. I do know what the whole thing is about though. The corrupt leaders of the Palestinians. The people are unnecessarily caught in the middle.

Although Christianity is not an anti Semitic, there are those that have been rabid anti Semites DESPITE the teachings of Christianity. I wish I could say the same about Islam, which is anti Semitic and intolerant if not outright violent towards anybody that is a non Muslim. There are those Muslims however that are NOT anti Semites, despite the teachings of Islam.

I have to admit (I bite my tongue), I liked your answer...I think I am anti Israel but pro Zionist. The world owed the Jews a safe-haven especially after WWll...The UN mandated a Jewish State and an Arab State, I support that. Sometimes I thinkm that one State in a Confederation would solve the animosity, especially if the Palestinians and Jews are autonomous in their-own sections.
If you're going by the UN mandated division then "Arab Palestine' would be in Jordan, and Jewish Palestine would be Israel, including the West Bank.

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The UN partion in this link disputes your claim. Can you provide your link?

What I don't get is the irony of anyone claiming Christianity was of Judaic lineage especialy since Christianity has been the author of more Jewish murders than all other religions combined.

Constantine the Great who made Christianity the Roman State religion to control the vast wealth of the Church was an avid anti-Semite.

The Christian Right now claims support for Israel, yet their no so long ago forefathers were murdering Jews down Dixie.

That's pretty much what UN 181 suggested in 1947. You might want to read it ... it's not that long. What becomes clear after reading 181 and the socio-political machinations which preceeded it (Sykes–Picot, Balfour, Peele, Woodhead, White Paper) is that some well meaning people set the nationalist aspirations of the region's peoples into an almost irreconcilable conflict mode. That's not to say it can't be fixed - in fact, it has to be - but conflicts like these have, in the past, lasted for centuries.

Roudy, why do call him 'a drunk'? I'm concerned because he uses an Irish Gaelic spelling on his ID, but of course you wouldn't be insisting he's a sick alky SOB just because of that?

I know I haven't had the dubious pleasure of getting to know him very well.....

Whether he's drunk or not, makes no never-mind to me. Sane people do not post fantasies about other men being castrated and write that 'jews deserve it' - and then expect anyone who's seen that filth to just 'fuggeddaboudit' and answer their next post as though none of that had gone on.
Marg, he's a character very similar to Mel Gibson. His hatred is based on his upbringing and environment, in other words, he'll die a Jew hater. He gets drunk and then starts vomitting the worst anti Semetic rants you've seen. After he realized what he had done, he'd come back and try to fix it with the usual "I didn't mean it like that, I meant it like this" and "I was mad because nobody responded to such and such a post". As you can see, he's doing it again "Why did so and so thank Roudy for such and such a post about MLK!" As if he's the board police.

After more than a few of these rants the few Zionists that maintained somewhat of a dialogue with this dirtbag because they mistakenly thought he was a "rational person" and "not really a hater, just someone with anger management issues" realized they were dealing with a hardcore dedicated Jew hater and turned on him. That's when he would leave the board for a while promising he would never come back, and of course come back again in a few weeks, because he has absolutely no life but vomitting hate on internet forums.

"You have to admit, Roudy is a good example of a really fucked human being."

^ LB's coy way of acknowledging that Roudy has a sex life as opposed to his own dearth of experience with anyone beyond himself....

No need to get personal. LB is just misinformed. He thinks Palestinians are mistreated.

Indeed they are and the self-perpetuating UN Victimization Program, UNSCOP, Israel, Jordan, Egypt and the wider Arab World are all guilty. Those hapless "Palestinians" have been whipped like a rented mule, willingly sacrificing their kids for decades fighting a war they can not win just to satisfy the blood-lust of outside forces and their own failed leadership.

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The UN partion in this link disputes your claim. Can you provide your link?
mandatemap.gif

Roudy, why do call him 'a drunk'? I'm concerned because he uses an Irish Gaelic spelling on his ID, but of course you wouldn't be insisting he's a sick alky SOB just because of that?

Whether he's drunk or not, makes no never-mind to me. Sane people do not post fantasies about other men being castrated and write that 'jews deserve it' - and then expect anyone who's seen that filth to just 'fuggeddaboudit' and answer their next post as though none of that had gone on.
Marg, he's a character very similar to Mel Gibson. His hatred is based on his upbringing and environment, in other words, he'll die a Jew hater. He gets drunk and then starts vomitting the worst anti Semetic rants you've seen. After he realized what he had done, he'd come back and try to fix it with the usual "I didn't mean it like that, I meant it like this" and "I was mad because nobody responded to such and such a post". As you can see, he's doing it again "Why did so and so thank Roudy for such and such a post about MLK!" As if he's the board police.

After more than a few of these rants the few Zionists that maintained somewhat of a dialogue with this dirtbag because they mistakenly thought he was a "rational person" and "not really a hater, just someone with anger management issues" realized they were dealing with a hardcore dedicated Jew hater and turned on him. That's when he would leave the board for a while promising he would never come back, and of course come back again in a few weeks, because he has absolutely no life but vomitting hate on internet forums.

cool as a cucumber here.

and you are a piker, roudy. they have rules on this board and you can try to heap all the abuse and lies that you want on me, but i have no need to retaliate.

go for it though. i think you're the angry one because toyr hands are tied and you can't do on this board what you did over there, so instead of attacking my family, religion, ethnicity, my military service calling me a killer for serving in vietnam, you are left with nothing but lies, vulgarity, and fantasy about how intelligent and humorous you are.

you remind e of these two kids i worked with when i was working with disabled children. one was black, one was white, and they both had downs syndrome, i would say mildly severe. one day one discovered the wonderful art of controlled farting and shortly thereafter, taught it to the other. so on the bus on field trips, they would communicate by farting at each other.

in a way, reading your simplistic posts, you remind me of them, although not nearly as nice as they were.

"You have to admit, Roudy is a good example of a really fucked human being."

^ LB's coy way of acknowledging that Roudy has a sex life as opposed to his own dearth of experience with anyone beyond himself....

No need to get personal. LB is just misinformed. He thinks Palestinians are mistreated.

Indeed they are and the self-perpetuating UN Victimization Program, UNSCOP, Israel, Jordan, Egypt and the wider Arab World are all guilty. Those hapless "Palestinians" have been whipped like a rented mule, willingly sacrificing their kids for decades fighting a war they can not win just to satisfy the blood-lust of outside forces and their own failed leadership.

what exactly do you think these refugees should do. what should be done with them.

if anyone wonders why jews are regarded with such disdain and disgust by black communities across the united states today, all they have to do is look at the first post on this thread. jews deserve it. you use the black man in life strictly for your advantage, and now you use him after life as well.

Oh, dear, Seal! It seems that your very own words back on page 2 of this thread suggest that the only one assaulting another's religion around here would be............................you

Of course, if Roudy did make posts attacking you as you describe - I'm certain you could PM me with the links to them.

cool as a cucumber here.

and you are a piker, roudy. they have rules on this board and you can try to heap all the abuse and lies that you want on me, but i have no need to retaliate.

go for it though. i think you're the angry one because toyr hands are tied and you can't do on this board what you did over there, so instead of attacking my family, religion, ethnicity, my military service calling me a killer for serving in vietnam, you are left with nothing but lies, vukgarity, and fantasy aabout how ibtelligent and humourous you are.

you remind e of these two kids i worked with when i was working with disabled children. one was black, one was white, and they both had downs syndrome, i would say mildly severe. one day one discovered the wonderful art of controlled farting and shortly thereafter, taught it to the other. so on the bus on field trips, they would communicate by farting at each other.

in a way, reading your simplistic posts, you remind me of them, although not nearly as nice as they were.
Geez calm down, you're loosing it. Your spelling betrays you. I don't recall any of the conversations you listed, even with other people. So you're fucking lying again and this is yet another of your manipulative tactics to garner sympathy and make people feel sorry for you ie "Aw boo hoo! I served in the military, Aw boo hoo! I worked with handicapped children, etc." (not that any of it is to be believed) but somehow gives you the right to be an anti Semetic pig? The only thing I do recall is you admitted that you killed Vietnamese and it was okay, yet you seemed unable apply the same to other Americans fighting in the Iraq war or Israelis fighting for their country, and one of the posters did a good job calling you on it.

And, if you think I'm going to get into this non stop post after post WHINE SESSION that you're also known for, you have another thing coming. Perhaps one of the "ladies" you kept whining with would be better suited to respond to your constant bitching. You are a piece of shit and a waste of time.

Oh, dear, Seal! It seems that your very own words back on page 2 of this thread suggest that the only one assaulting another's religion around here would be............................you

Of course, if Roudy did make posts attacking you as you describe - I'm certain you could PM me with the links to them.
Watch how this vermin tries to squirm out of his Jew hate. He's obviously just getting started telling the board what he really thinks about "Jews".

Roudy:

I have to admit that you are one slick bastard !!!

The only thing that you know for certain about Seal is that he is Irish and that he is Catholic, that's it !!! All the rest of your rant is information that you have gotten from other non-reliable sources. My association with Seal is a little more close than yours and you are completely wrong about him as you are about most things.

Marg, the truth of the matter is that Seal was the most slandered person on the old MED board. I have seen almost every aspect of his life torn apart. His ethnicity,his religion, his ideas, and most heinously his family. He was called a murder because he was in the army during Viet Nam. Edited. No Family Attacks. BUT I WILL SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT !!! Seal on occasion did lash back but for the most part he just grinned and bore it. The only time he ever really got angry was when one of his friends was attacked in the same way. As far as I could see there was only one Zionist that turned against him but she was prone to do that with everyone.

Look you are going to make up your own mind but before you do please examine Roudy's post carefully all it is, is unfounded accusations and one has to question what Roudy's motivations are in what he is doing. Seems to me that all he is trying to do is muddy Seal's Reputation so that he will not be taken seriously. This seems to be a regular tactic of his as I have seen him do it to several posters Jos, Sunni-Man, and Loin Boy to name a few.

Just so that my motivations can't be questioned I am doing this because Seal is a Friend of mine just like Hoss and I stick by my friends unless they are wrong. Seal is not. Like I said earlier the one question that is most important is what is Roudy's motivation for this attack.

PS When Seal did lash out he did not hold back and this resulted in one of the Zionist Posters on the board saying that even in his anger he was constructive. Also among his friends on the board he was well respected

Last edited by a moderator:
I just do not want Zionists influencing my government nor do I think we should support them.
I have no problem with them existing, etc.
I am not for my govt supporting any group based on religious reasons.

I suppose those with limited reasoning would say you are either with us or for the enemy...
I say I can neither be for you or YOUR enemy.

Last edited:

Roudy:

I have to admit that you are one slick bastard !!!

The only thing that you know for certain about Seal is that he is Irish and that he is Catholic, that's it !!! All the rest of your rant is information that you have gotten from other non-reliable sources. My association with Seal is a little more close than yours and you are completely wrong about him as you are about most things.

Marg, the truth of the matter is that Seal was the most slandered person on the old MED board. I have seen almost every aspect of his life torn apart. His ethnicity,his religion, his ideas, and most heinously his family. He was called a murder because he was in the army during Viet Nam. It was said that his mother was a whore who raped him when he was young and that his father was a Nazi who sodomized him. He had a niece that was raped and than committed suicide and she was called a whore. The old board was much worse than this one but Roudy seems to think that he can open old wounds and get away with it, well maybe he can. BUT I WILL SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT !!! Seal on occasion did lash back but for the most part he just grinned and bore it. The only time he ever really got angry was when one of his friends was attacked in the same way. As far as I could see there was only one Zionist that turned against him but she was prone to do that with everyone.

Look you are going to make up your own mind but before you do please examine Roudy's post carefully all it is, is unfounded accusations and one has to question what Roudy's motivations are in what he is doing. Seems to me that all he is trying to do is muddy Seal's Reputation so that he will not be taken seriously. This seems to be a regular tactic of his as I have seen him do it to several posters Jos, Sunni-Man, and Loin Boy to name a few.

Just so that my motivations can't be questioned I am doing this because Seal is a Friend of mine just like Hoss and I stick by my friends unless they are wrong. Seal is not. Like I said earlier the one question that is most important is what is Roudy's motivation for this attack.

PS When Seal did lash out he did not hold back and this resulted in one of the Zionist Posters on the board saying that even in his anger he was constructive. Also among his friends on the board he was well respected
Seal was one of the most hated anti Semites. Even the two "moderate Zionist" friends he had ended up giving up on him after realizing he's just a classic Jew hater, and wanted nothing to do with him. In fact they were embarassed to have stood up for him. You have a very bad memory.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back