For those who suffer anti Zionist mental disorder

The term "anti-Semitic" refers to hatred of Jews ONLY, .

Says who? Zionists?

Can you explain why "anti-Semitism" refers only to Jews if Arabs are also Semitic people?
Did you not open my link

I am not interested in your "link". I am asking you to explain why the word "Semite" in a modern WESTERN tradition suppose to refer exclusively to Jews, while ignoring the fact that Arabs are also Semitic people.

Note, I specified "WESTERN tradition".

I will try to help the feeble minded It was a german sociologist who coined the world "ANTI SEMITISM" more than 100 years ago The word has been used by social scientists to refer specifically to JEWS for more than 100 years in thousands of scholarly papers and continues to be defined in scholarly circles thus Words have meanings depending on both their origin and their usage----that is how languages develope. It is true that words are used IMPRECISELY IN THE GUTTERS ----which is likely the issue which confuses the jihadists on this board

"ANTI SEMITISM"... social scientists... specifically to JEWS

I understand that WESTERN "social scientists" bend over backwards to accommodate Zionist agenda. That was not my question.

My question is: "why the word "Semite" in a modern WESTERN tradition of "social scientists" suppose to refer exclusively to Jews, while ignoring the fact that Arabs are also Semitic people?"

Says who? Zionists?

Can you explain why "anti-Semitism" refers only to Jews if Arabs are also Semitic people?
Did you not open my link

I am not interested in your "link". I am asking you to explain why the word "Semite" in a modern WESTERN tradition suppose to refer exclusively to Jews, while ignoring the fact that Arabs are also Semitic people.

Note, I specified "WESTERN tradition".
You can keep on living in a vacuum of ignorance and stupidity and you can piss up a rope too.

You can keep on living in a vacuum of ignorance and stupidity and you can piss up a rope too.

Ok', I already realised you have no rational answer to my previous question.

Maybe you will raise to a challenge of answering this one:

are you comfortable with the fact that a dude who introduced a term "anti-Semitism" as referring to Jews only, himself was a Jew and had three failed marriages to Jewish women?

Ok', I already realised you have no rational answer to my previous question.

Maybe you will raise to a challenge of answering this one:

are you comfortable with the fact that a dude who introduced a term "anti-Semitism" as referring to Jews only, himself was a Jew and had three failed marriages to Jewish women?
Bull feathers.Marr was a German who worked for Jews and married 2 Jewish women. He founded the Anti-Semite League.

Bull feathers.Marr was a German who worked for Jews and married 2 Jewish women. He founded the Anti-Semite League.

... not two, but three Jewish women.
And all you mentioned didn't stop him from being a Jew himself. (Don't tell me you did not know that!)

Anyway, are you comfortable with the fact that a dude who introduced a term "anti-Semitism" as referring to Jews only, himself was a Jew and had three failed marriages to Jewish women?

And all you mentioned didn't stop him from being a Jew himself. (Don't tell me you did not know that!)

Anyway, are you comfortable with the fact that a dude who introduced a term "anti-Semitism" as referring to Jews only, himself was a Jew and had three failed marriages to Jewish women?

Maybe Marr got tired of fucking his Jewish women through a hole in a sheet. :D

Maybe Marr got tired of fucking his Jewish women through a hole in a sheet. :D

His anti-Jewishness sounds a lot like "sour grapes" and so common among Jews hate for other Jews; while his definition of "Semites" as exclusively "Jews" betrays his disregard for other Semitic people -- immediate neighbours of Jews -- as untermensch not worth a mention so common to those brought up in Judaism.

][/QUOTE]
from Ima
Maybe Marr got tired of fucking his Jewish women through a hole in a sheet. :D[/QUOTE]

Ima;
Your constant spewing of hate serves no purpose except to make people sick. Now if that is your goal, congradulations you have done an excellent job !!! People however are becoming immune to your senceless jabs, in other words you are becoming irrelevant !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back