For those who insist abortion should be a right

Common enough that people knew it existed. And they had no problems with it.

I'm aware that Euthanasia exists. Would you say it's common? I'm aware that nuclear explosions exist. Are they common? Being aware of something's existence isn't proof of it's commonality. Albino deer exist. I've even seen one, and yet they are exceedingly rare.
So you're okay with a ban at 20 weeks?
Sure
What you wrote does show that the founders certainly did not think that a new person was formed at conception.

And?

Yeah, like me eating a chicken sandwich.

Thanks for confirming my point.

You stupid *&%(%. You only confirmed you're an imbecile. I bolded mankind and life. You turned it into a chicken.

So what? It is a sentiment, nothing more.
you are more than welcome to consider it in any way you want,,

the fact remains its our founding document that sets the goals and understandings on why we left and what we intend for the future,,

What is the argument about? Abortion is still legal and it is still a bad option for birth control. Even the horror show of late term abortion can't be outlawed in the liberal male dominated political world. The truth of the matter is that the faction of society that benefits most from abortion is liberal men who see their future responsibilities ended at the stroke of a scalpel. The liberal dominated media will probably never do a survey but it's likely that women are relieved that abortion on demand isn't as widely available as it used to be and they don't have to worry as much about being bullied into signing the papers.

No, it is a statement of principles, but it has no authority in law.
its the document used to separate us from our previous controller that also set standards for our future,,

how is that not our founding document??

I never said anything about authority of law,,

thats you trying to control and change the narrative,,

its the document used to separate us from our previous controller that also set standards for our future,,

how is that not our founding document??

I never said anything about authority of law,,

thats you trying to control and change the narrative,,
That's me making sense of your pontifications.

Forum List

Back