For those who care for the truth about the Patriot Act enforcement

bully I came in here to delete all of my post , but I cant I feel I was falsley accused if attaking your wife ( witch I never did do)So I will make a deal with you & all your right wing asswipe buddies ..if you can show me where I drug your wife threw the mud(to start all this ) I will delete all & wont be back!!!!
As for the rest of you commie mother fuckers
FUCK YOU
Jeff

ps I forgot the title if admin wishes to delete them first by all means do so!!! lets just hope any & all type of name calling will also be deleted!!!!

I will now make this offer to anyone that can read.... please show in these links how I started to drag bully's wife into this ( witch I did after I was accused of it) I really want to delete all my post but I refuse to look like the bad guy here ....so someone please take the time to say yes Jeff you didnt start until you were accused!!!
Jeff

Ok I took all my post off here except the last one , but if the admin feels that it is bad to ask for proof of my wrong doings he she or whoever has my permission to delete it( as they needed it to begin with) I feel what I have left up here is nothing more than a gentleman asking someone to step forward & be a adult!!! show me where I was wrong????
Jeff

hmmmmmmmmm seems asking ppl to act as a dult is a very dificult task these days
Jeff

I could have sworn when I checked this thread that the topic was homeland security but somewhere between the nice gentlemen with the satanic Bush as a Icon, mention of some form of excrement and the hillbilly persons reference to screwing the Bullypulpit fellas wife....I think it went off course.

:laugh: I couldn't be more with you on that one Ag. I've never seen that kind of confrontation in my life. Glad to have you here.

Forum List

Back