For those that love polls newsweek has a interesting one about Trump/Obama

Polls mean nothing; the 2016 POTUS election proved that beyond any doubt.

But it's good to see you are still so hung-up about Obama, the much better POTUS.

But it's good to see you are still so hung-up about Obama, the much better POTUS.
I don't believe in polls I think they are all full of shit but there are some here on the right and left who live and die by them so this was funny to me. Obama is a piece of shit so no not hung up about him he like Hillary tries to keep himself relevant to a country they DECIDEDLY rejected the continuation of his shit policies in 2016.

I don't believe in polls I think they are all full of shit but there are some here on the right and left who live and die by them so this was funny to me. Obama is a piece of shit so no not hung up about him he like Hillary tries to keep himself relevant to a country they DECIDEDLY rejected the continuation of his shit policies in 2016.

Oh sure; you not hung-up on Obama. :abgg2q.jpg:

EE2wPXJXkAEnJ8x

Republicans are embarrassing themselves over Obama. Not only is Obama liked by the majority of American citizens and the rest of the world, Republicans are despised by the majority of American citizens and the rest of the world.

That would be you cupcake...I mentioned the dolt because newsweek mentioned the dolt..I do wonder if you like Michael Obama or his husband Barack better?

EE2wPXJXkAEnJ8x

Republicans are embarrassing themselves over Obama. Not only is Obama liked by the majority of American citizens and the rest of the world, Republicans are despised by the majority of American citizens and the rest of the world.
Stick to the topic or get lost. Thanks.

lemme

That would be you cupcake...I mentioned the dolt because newsweek mentioned the dolt..I do wonder if you like Michael Obama or his husband Barack better?

I'll offer you a hint cupcake: I have never created a thread about Obama; never, but you did. :9:

Best poll question

If you support Obama, can you tell us what happened to the US National Debt during "his" Presidency?

Those who support Obama don't even know what the NATIONAL DEBT is....

EE2wPXJXkAEnJ8x

The majority of Americans are twisted, disgusting, lowlife pieces of shit and wetbacks....Fuck the majority

EE2wPXJXkAEnJ8x

Sadly having no indictments is a rarity. Maybe the next president an match Obama's record, the current one blew it almost immediately.

Forum List

Back