I am disappointed in the US electorate.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
I am disappointed in the US electorate. It is unfathomable that an immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, like Donald Trump, could be elected President.
Now , 2 of the top 3 Democrats candidates for the nomination to run against Trump are unqualified.
God bless Joe Biden but age has diminished his abilities. It takes very little to confuse him. This will only get worse as time goes on.
Bernie Sanders left wing politics are too extreme for our country. His mental abilities have held up with age but he soon will be 80. That is too old to be President of the USA.

Who are these people driving our politics giving us Trump, Biden and Sanders as leading candidates to be our next President.

God help us.

I am disappointed in the US electorate. It is unfathomable that an immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, like Donald Trump, could be elected President.
Now , 2 of the top 3 Democrats candidates for the nomination to run against Trump are unqualified.
God bless Joe Biden but age has diminished his abilities. It takes very little to confuse him. This will only get worse as time goes on.
Bernie Sanders left wing politics are too extreme for our country. His mental abilities have held up with age but he soon will be 80. That is too old to be President of the USA.

Who are these people driving our politics giving us Trump, Biden and Sanders as leading candidates to be our next President.

God help us.

In your view, EM, why don't you think that qualified Democrats haven't thrown their hats into the ring? Where is Hillary Clinton, example given?

God help us.
REALLY!!!!

Your going to complain about trump and then turn around and push biden???

you have got to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet,,,

the real disappointment in the electorate is that all you stupid mother fuckers that vote for either party after seeing their records

both of you are lying, stealing, back stabbing two faced pieces of shit

HAVE A NICE DAY

God help us.
Those we choose to "lead" us are a reflection of our society, as are those we choose to entertain us.

So yeah, it's reasonable to be worried right now.

2016 was the choice between a shock
Jock or an establishment hack. The electorate lost no matter which one of them won...

God help us.

The 'second-tier' of Dem candidates have a few people that I think would be good, but the top tier stink.

I'd like to see a Ryan/Gabbard ticket...but there's not much of a chance....

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and admired by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

I too am disappointed. By now there should not be a single democrat holding elected office.

God help us.

The 'second-tier' of Dem candidates have a few people that I think would be good, but the top tier stink.

Tim Ryan is a Major League doofus, he was my congressman for a number of years.

The gentleman is in no way qualified for high office

Who are these people driving our politics giving us Trump, Biden and Sanders as leading candidates to be our next President

upload_2019-9-19_13-55-50.png

God help us.

Any Dems that wants to change the party from being the champion of liberal social values to the party of working Americans is O.K. with me...even if they are a doofus!

The 2016 POTUS election was (basically) a choice between

(1) a highly educated, intelligent lawyer with vast skills within multiple disciplines, including politics but she is a bit nutty

(2) a dotard reality TV moron narcissist sociopath & he has a propensity for adultery & NDAs

Not much of a choice IMO.
When we have folks like the two above as nominees, then we are in some DEEP FUCKING SHIT as a nation.

I typically vote 3rd party for POTUS so, I did not vote for the nutty female, nor the crazy ass male listed above.

Our nation however is still in some DEEP FUCKING SHIT.

Look at the alternative we were given in 2016 hardly a moral and upstanding human being. The way those in and out of the media rip, trash, bash and try and destroy those who run for public office it’s no surprise we get the choices we do. When we start treating people who run for office with a little respect and common decency again maybe better people will chose to run.

God help us.

Any Dems that wants to change the party from being the champion of liberal social values to the party of working Americans is O.K. with me...even if they are a doofus!

I'll hand you this much, Ryan is a lot more grounded in reality compared to the Pelosis and AOCs of the Dem Party. He still has some connection to the real world

The 2016 POTUS election was (basically) a choice between

(1) a highly educated, intelligent lawyer with vast skills within multiple disciplines, including politics but she is a bit nutty

(2) a dotard reality TV moron narcissist sociopath & he has a propensity for adultery & NDAs

Not much of a choice IMO.
When we have folks like the two above as nominees, then we are in some DEEP FUCKING SHIT as a nation.

I typically vote 3rd party for POTUS so, I did not vote for the nutty female, nor the crazy ass male listed above.

Our nation however is still in some DEEP FUCKING SHIT.

Its a 2 party system, go ahead and throw your vote away

God help us.

In your view, EM, why don't you think that qualified Democrats haven't thrown their hats into the ring? Where is Hillary Clinton, example given?
There are several Democrats qualified. Hillary is not one. My favorite is Amy Klobuchar.

God help us.

We are well on our way to life imitating art... See Idiocracy.

Forum List

Back