For Those few OWS supporters that Don't KNOW HOW OWS appears to MOST Americans!

Corporations love and promote OWS, and I can prove it.

They hyped Black Friday until they had people(protesters) camping (occupying) out in front of their stores (Wall Street)for days. When the fever pitch was right they opened the doors and the anticipated violence ensued. The security guards committed violence, the customers commited violence, and the Corporations went from the Red to the Black. Violence doesn't matter when you make a profit, but it does when it prevents you from making a profit.

But I suppose no one will try to shut down Black Friday as they are doing the OWS protesters. How about pepper spraying the CEO's of these companies and hauling them off to jail when they refuse to stop the annual Black Friday shopping riots? They get worse and worse every year. American hypocracy at it's finest. Money and profit over decency and morality.:(
Anyone who supports people shitting in the street really isn't supporting decency and morality.

For those Americans who only get their info from conservative news sources who are owned by large corprate conglomerates.
As opposed to the liberal news sources who are owned by large corprate conglomerates and who only put out legitimate, grassroots opinions that represent the views of the common man.

Hey, Dave I need to correct you.

If you go back and look at the 8th post of this thread you will see that I supported no such thing. You must have skipped right over that in your zeal to write your rebuttle.:eusa_shhh:
And yet, oddly, there are those on the left who do believe that dichotomy.

They hyped Black Friday until they had people(protesters) camping (occupying) out in front of their stores (Wall Street)for days. When the fever pitch was right they opened the doors and the anticipated violence ensued. The security guards committed violence, the customers commited violence, and the Corporations went from the Red to the Black. Violence doesn't matter when you make a profit, but it does when it prevents you from making a profit.

But I suppose no one will try to shut down Black Friday as they are doing the OWS protesters. How about pepper spraying the CEO's of these companies and hauling them off to jail when they refuse to stop the annual Black Friday shopping riots? They get worse and worse every year. American hypocracy at it's finest. Money and profit over decency and morality.:(

After you pull your head from your ass, you might realize the ceo's are not inciting violence.

As opposed to the liberal news sources who are owned by large corprate conglomerates and who only put out legitimate, grassroots opinions that represent the views of the common man.

Hey, Dave I need to correct you.

If you go back and look at the 8th post of this thread you will see that I supported no such thing. You must have skipped right over that in your zeal to write your rebuttle.:eusa_shhh:
And yet, oddly, there are those on the left who do believe that dichotomy.

I do not hold you as speaker of the entire conservative left. Please do not hold me as speaker of the entire left.

After you pull your head from your ass, you might realize the ceo's are not inciting violence.

your right the policies they put in place do. They pour the gas and supply the matches, but you are right they don't set the fire.

your right the policies they put in place do. They pour the gas and supply the matches, but you are right they don't set the fire.

Then how do you explain the vast majority of normal Americans who don't engage in this stupidity, like OWS and rioting?

The Right demonized the anti-war movement in the 60's in exactly the same way they are demonizing the OWS protests.

They were worse with the hippies...so were the cops

But the same rhetoric

They are unclean, lazy, get a job and quit whining, Communists are influencing them

They completely ignore the message and savagely attack the messenger

Anyone who supports people shitting in the street really isn't supporting decency and morality.
Much less deficating on the flag.

I love how the right compares OWS to Tea Baggers

The Tea Baggers were a tool of Fox News. They formed when Fox told them to, they showed up where Fox told them to and left as soon as the cameras turned off

But hey.......they were very clean

When people live in the streets, that's where they shit. What do you want to do, give them free toilets and toilet paper?

I undertand the OWS protesters' anger & frustration but what do they want? They just haven't been clear enough on that. It's just not enough to screech about hating Wall Street. Especially when Washington is the real problem. So what do they want? They need to be specific. Right now they just look a bunch of whiners demanding stealing from fellow Citizens just because they've become failures. They have too many Anti-American/Business Communist & Anarchist groups protesting with them. You don't get to steal from fellow Citizens just because you're not happy with your life. That kind of entitlement mentality really pisses people off. That's why they're seeing so much opposition and anger towards them. So what do they want? Be specific. I'm willing to listen.

I undertand the OWS protesters' anger & frustration but what do they want? They just haven't been clear enough on that. It's just not enough to screech about hating Wall Street. Especially when Washington is the real problem. So what do they want? They need to be specific. Right now they just look a bunch of whiners demanding stealing from fellow Citizens just because they've become failures. They have too many Anti-American/Business Communist & Anarchist groups protesting with them. You don't get to steal from fellow Citizens just because you're not happy with your life. That kind of entitlement mentality really pisses people off. That's why they're seeing so much opposition and anger towards them. So what do they want? Be specific. I'm willing to listen.

icon14.gif

The Tea Baggers were a tool of Fox News. They formed when Fox told them to, they showed up where Fox told them to and left as soon as the cameras turned off

They still are... and there is no comparison between OWS and the Tea Party.... other than the obvious comparison between Marxists and Capitalists.

They still are... and there is no comparison between OWS and the Tea Party.... other than the obvious comparison between Marxists and Capitalists.

Or the difference between protestors who are dedicated to their cause and those who do it as a Sunday outing

Or the difference between protestors who are dedicated to their cause and those who do it as a Sunday outing

Well, we have this working and supporting ourselves thing that kinda impedes the ability to hang out 24/7 in a park.

What do the OWS Protesters want? I ask this question all the time and all i get in response is vague angry rants about "Evil Business." If your goal is to steal from fellow Citizens just because you're unhappy with your life,then most Citizens are just going to get pissed off at you. No one is entitled to others' income & property. No one is owed anything. So far i'm just seeing too much of that entitlement mentality at these protests. OWS needs to tell us what they want. Then maybe more can support them.

Last edited:
What do the OWS Protesters want? I ask this question all the time and all i get in response is vague angry rants about "Evil Business." If your goal is to steal from fellow Citizens just because you're unhappy wth your life,then most Citizens are just going to get pissed off at you. No one is entitled to others' income & property. No one is owed anything. So far i'm just seeing too much of that entitlement mentality at these protests. OWS needs to tell us what they want. Then maybe more can support them.

I don't get the feeling there is a consensus of what they want.

One thing is for sure, the protests have moved around the country and they are not going to go away soon.

Do you think the Bush tax cuts will be renewed with protestors in the street?

That's a start

Well, we have this working and supporting ourselves thing that kinda impedes the ability to hang out 24/7 in a park.

So....those who are working now are not out there protesting about a lack of jobs?

Seems to be no shortage of those out there protesting

But that's OK for you few OWS supporters... after all juvenile, sophomoric activities, decisions, actions, all are excused because of lack of knowledge, experiences etc.!

BUT for those of you THAT are old cliched, hippie mentality.. who HAVE NOT as I did grown a little more wiser to the stupid commune, e.e. cummings, Alan "Howl" Ginsberg, LSD taking stage I was a part of in the 60s mind you.....
TO you juvenile 70 year old hippie wannabes.... forget it..!
Climb on a chunk of ICE and float off like an old Eskimo and DIE cause you are worthless since you've NEVER matured, or grew up or worse YET...
YOU FEEL OWS is a 2nd chance to "stick it to the MAN"..

SMASHY,SMASHY... you old fart hippie wannabes!
You are laughed at by intelligent people, tolerated by people like me as what you are .. totally uninformed sufferers of inferiority complex in the worst way!

Why should anyone listen to a pompous asshole like you.

What do the OWS Protesters want? I ask this question all the time and all i get in response is vague angry rants about "Evil Business." If your goal is to steal from fellow Citizens just because you're unhappy wth your life,then most Citizens are just going to get pissed off at you. No one is entitled to others' income & property. No one is owed anything. So far i'm just seeing too much of that entitlement mentality at these protests. OWS needs to tell us what they want. Then maybe more can support them.

I don't get the feeling there is a consensus of what they want.

One thing is for sure, the protests have moved around the country and they are not going to go away soon.

Do you think the Bush tax cuts will be renewed with protestors in the street?

That's a start

Well they haven't said that's what they want so i'm not sure. They just don't have a clear message. There are also way too many Anti-American/Business Communist and Anarchist groups protesting with them. That definitely turns off most Americans. If it's all about stealing from others just because you've failed in life,it's not a cause worth supporting for most.

Forum List

Back