For Those few OWS supporters that Don't KNOW HOW OWS appears to MOST Americans!

Oh yeah conservatives are loyalists and the big banks are their royalty.

you assertion is most Americans dont support law and order

or they are willing to give OWS a pass on the law breaking ?

Actually, the Bill of Rights guarantees a citizens right to assembly, freedom of speech and right of dissension. Considering it is citizen tax dollars that pay for public parks, government buildings, and just about every other edifice occupied by the body politic, for all intent and purposes they are ours to occupy.

There are always those whose sole objective is the commission of violent criminal acts under the guise of peaceful protest. However, that shouldn't and doesn't sully the entire process nor is it an indication other protesters support such activity. However, there is always this knee-jerk reaction by uninvolved Americans to call everyone an Anarchist.

And I find it a bit disingenuous on your part to call OWS supporters law breakers considering the gigantic fraud perpetrated on the American people by corporate America which was then fully funded by our elected representatives. Talk about breaking the law.

The Right demonized the anti-war movement in the 60's in exactly the same way they are demonizing the OWS protests.

demonized them by showing how much they broke the laws we all have to obey in order to have the right to assemble and protest ?

There are times when "Civil Disobedience" is a requirement to stop a senseless war as with the 60s protest or with the rampant corporate corruption we face now. Both destroy lives.

you assertion is most Americans dont support law and order

or they are willing to give OWS a pass on the law breaking ?

My assertion, despite your attempt at disingenuously distorting it, is easily understood.

The Right demonized the anti-war movement in the 60's in exactly the same way they are demonizing the OWS protests.

demonized them by showing how much they broke the laws we all have to obey in order to have the right to assemble and protest ?

There are times when "Civil Disobedience" is a requirement to stop a senseless war as with the 60s protest or with the rampant corporate corruption we face now. Both destroy lives.

Would you please give me JUST ONE example.. ONE concrete example of your :
"rampant corporate corruption we face now"???

ONE example ok... can you do that?

Would you please give me JUST ONE example.. ONE concrete example of your :
"rampant corporate corruption we face now"???

It's this kind of thing that convinces me you are a troll. Seriously, you are pretending an ignorance you can't possibly be stupid enough to possess.

But very well:

Blue Dogs Receive More Health Industry Backing Than Other Democrats

On June 19, Rep. Mike Ross of Arkansas made clear that he and a group of other conservative Democrats known as the Blue Dogs were increasingly unhappy with the direction that health-care legislation was taking in the House.

"The committees' draft falls short," the former pharmacy owner said in a statement that day, citing, among other things, provisions that major health-care companies also strongly oppose.

Five days later, Ross was the guest of honor at a special "health-care industry reception," one of at least seven fundraisers for the Arkansas lawmaker held by health-care companies or their lobbyists this year, according to publicly available invitations.

The roiling debate about health-care reform has been a boon to the political fortunes of Ross and 51 other members of the Blue Dog Coalition, who have become key brokers in shaping legislation in the House. Objections from the group resulted in a compromise bill announced this week that includes higher payments for rural providers and softens a public insurance option that industry groups object to. The deal also would allow states to set up nonprofit cooperatives to offer coverage, a Republican-generated idea that insurers favor as an alternative to a public insurance option.

At the same time, the group has set a record pace for fundraising this year through its political action committee, surpassing other congressional leadership PACs in collecting more than $1.1 million through June. More than half the money came from the health-care, insurance and financial services industries, marking a notable surge in donations from those sectors compared with earlier years, according to an analysis by the Center for Public Integrity.

There you go. One example. Because of the corruption of certain conservative Democrats, on the take from the health-insurance industry, a public option was not included in the Affordable Care Act and it amounted to a huge payout to the insurance companies.

Bribery. It's how our laws are made.

When your protests are full of Anti-American/Capitalism nutters,what do you think people are going to think about your protests? OWS hasn't put out a coherent message. They hate Wall Street? So what? Is that all their protests are about? Or is it about stealing from fellow American Citizens because they feel they're entitled? Most Americans just don't get them at this point. And that's their own fault.

mrz111511dAPR20111115014522.jpg

We all know how that turned out too!

It wasn't the anti war protests that led to the rise of the Khymer Rouge as much as the lies of the left from Walter Cronkite.

Couldn't agree with you MORE!
When John Kerry said the following:
Kerry testified -"telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan," what purpose did that serve other than bring attention to himself!

That's why I think that perception molds policy and policy translates into deaths and both in Vietnam and Iraq we've seen how traitorous statements like the above ENCOURAGED the enemy!

I mean how fucking stupid is it to tell the enemy "our soldiers are the bad guys"!
And do you think Kerry and others of his ILK LEARNED ANYTHING?
NOPE !

NOTE NOT ONE GOP has EVER ACCUSED our troops in such a deceitful,
disgusting manner!
ONLY the disreputable and LYING democrats HELP the enemies by making statements like THESE!

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

AND OBAMA.. HOw do you think our troops must feel having to salute this CIC that called our military for doing ...
"troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

I just don't understand EVEN conservatives that HAVEN"T come to the aid of our troops when these TRAITORS made comments like these!
Evidently most people NEVER heard of this STUDY!

A Harvard study found encouraging statements like these lead to our troops DEATHS!!!

A Harvard study found here
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media
expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!!
according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar
in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of
the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity?
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news
across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by
comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher
and lower access to information about U.S news after public
statements critical of the war.

"We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent
attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to
expected probability of US withdrawal.

YET even conservatives HAVE NOT hammered the liberal/democrat/progressives for these types of ENCOURAGEMENT of the enemy!
Traitors all!

It wasn't the anti war protests that led to the rise of the Khymer Rouge as much as the lies of the left from Walter Cronkite.

Kerry testified -"telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan," what purpose did that serve other than bring attention to himself!

That's why I think that perception molds policy and policy translates into deaths and both in Vietnam and Iraq we've seen how traitorous statements like the above ENCOURAGED the enemy!

I mean how fucking stupid is it to tell the enemy "our soldiers are the bad guys"!
NOPE !

disgusting manner!
ONLY the disreputable and LYING democrats HELP the enemies by making statements like THESE!

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

AND OBAMA.. HOw do you think our troops must feel having to salute this CIC that called our military for doing ...

I just don't understand EVEN conservatives that HAVEN"T come to the aid of our troops when these TRAITORS made comments like these!

A Harvard study found encouraging statements like these lead to our troops DEATHS!!!

STUDY ABSTRACT

YET even conservatives HAVE NOT hammered the liberal/democrat/progressives for these types of ENCOURAGEMENT of the enemy!
Traitors all!

Fuck you you enabler of hell...

Stick THIS up your right wing fascist asshole...your beloved despot BUSH was responsible for over 3,000 American deaths in Iraq!

AN INTERROGATOR SPEAKS
I'm Still Tortured by What I Saw in Iraq

By Matthew Alexander

Torture and abuse are against my moral fabric. The cliche still bears repeating: Such outrages are inconsistent with American principles. And then there's the pragmatic side: Torture and abuse cost American lives.

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.
Washington Post

Matthew Alexander is a former senior military interrogator, He led an elite interrogation team in Iraq that found Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the former al-Qaeda leader, who was killed in a subsequent air strike. He has conducted more than three hundred interrogations and supervised more than one thousand.

Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing.
Dwight D. Eisenhower - President and 5 Star General

Last edited:

NOPE !

disgusting manner!

STUDY ABSTRACT

Traitors all!

Stick THIS up your right wing fascist asshole...your beloved despot BUSH was responsible for over 3,000 American deaths in Iraq!

AN INTERROGATOR SPEAKS

By Matthew Alexander

Torture and abuse are against my moral fabric. The cliche still bears repeating: Such outrages are inconsistent with American principles. And then there's the pragmatic side: Torture and abuse cost American lives.

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.
Washington Post

Matthew Alexander is a former senior military interrogator, He led an elite interrogation team in Iraq that found Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the former al-Qaeda leader, who was killed in a subsequent air strike. He has conducted more than three hundred interrogations and supervised more than one thousand.

Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing.

Hey, dumbfuck, this is an OWS thread... I'm sure there is a "Bush is evil" threaqd out there for you.

NOPE !

disgusting manner!

STUDY ABSTRACT

Traitors all!

AN INTERROGATOR SPEAKS

By Matthew Alexander

Washington Post

Hey, dumbfuck, this is an OWS thread... I'm sure there is a "Bush is evil" threaqd out there for you.

No turd brain, this is an OWS, Clinton and Democrats are evil thread.

NOPE !

disgusting manner!

STUDY ABSTRACT

Traitors all!

AN INTERROGATOR SPEAKS

By Matthew Alexander

Washington Post

*I* taught BuFu a new word!:lol:

Anyone who defends the right of the federal government to go to war arbitrarily with anyone it chooses, and condemns protests against such wars as unpatriotic or disloyal, has forfeited any claim to believing in freedom.

Anyone who defends the right of the federal government to go to war arbitrarily with anyone it chooses, and condemns protests against such wars as unpatriotic or disloyal, has forfeited any claim to believing in freedom.

How on Earth could the Federal Government go to war?

The BOY is confused. He as a Communist forgets that we have a process for a POTUS declaring war.

NOPE !

disgusting manner!

STUDY ABSTRACT

Traitors all!

AN INTERROGATOR SPEAKS

By Matthew Alexander

Washington Post

Don't flatter yourself. I forgot more than you will ever know sonny boy.

Kind of a bizarre question, frankly. But I guess I'll answer it. It comes down to:

1) War is a function of governments; and
2) In our federal system, declaring war and peace is one of the government functions delegated to the federal government rather than reserved to the states.

If that doesn't answer your question I guess I didn't understand it.

AN INTERROGATOR SPEAKS

By Matthew Alexander

Washington Post

Don't flatter yourself. I forgot more than you will ever know sonny boy.
You wish petulant child.

Forum List

Back