For the right, Anthony Wiener is a pervert but David Vitter is a hero. Why?

R

rdean

David Vitter gets a standing ovation. Even after showing up in the books of different madam's in two different states. Visiting prostitutes is a crime in both states. A right wing hero.

Anthony Wiener took selfies of his body. He didn't even show his junk. And clearly, the guy really works out. If I had a body like that, I would show it off too. Yet the right wing calls him a pervert and a sleazebag.

While Wiener showed a lack of judgement, isn't Vitter the real sleazebag? Maybe Republicans are just glad Vitter was sleeping with women and not dudes?

who the freak ever called Vitter a hero? that must have been the voice in your head telling you that. good grief

That's because of Vitter's priorities....

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

politico_logo.gif

How Senator Vitter Battled the EPA Over Formaldehyde’s Link to Cancer

vitter-fema-trailer-475px.jpg

Sen. David Vitter, R-La., has pushed the EPA to slow its process of updating its 20-year-old health assessment of formaldehyde. After Hurricane Katrina, thousands of his state's residents said they suffered respiratory problems after being housed in government trailers contaminated with formaldehyde. (Left: A child looks out of a FEMA trailer in Port Sulphur, La. May 2008 photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images)

When Sen. David Vitter persuaded the EPA to agree to yet another review of its long-delayed assessment of the health risks of formaldehyde, he was praised by companies that use or manufacture a chemical found in everything from plywood to carpet.

As long as the studies continue, the EPA will still list formaldehyde as a "probable" rather than a "known" carcinogen, even though three major scientific reviews now link it to leukemia and have strengthened its ties to other forms of cancer. The chemical industry is fighting to avoid that designation, because it could lead to tighter regulations and require costly pollution controls.

"Delay means money. The longer they can delay labeling something a known carcinogen, the more money they can make," said James Huff, associate director for chemical carcinogenesis at the National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences in the Department of Health and Human Services.
---
Vitter’s ties to the formaldehyde industry are well known. According to Talking Points Memo, his election campaign received about $20,500 last year from companies that produce large amounts of formaldehyde waste in Louisiana. But ProPublica found that Vitter actually took in nearly twice that amount if contributions from other companies, trade groups and lobbyists with interests in formaldehyde regulation are included. Among those contributors is Charles Grizzle, a top-paid lobbyist for the Formaldehyde Council, an industry trade group that had long sought a National Academy review of the chemical.

inhofe-275px.jpg

Sen. James Inhofe persuaded the EPA to delay its formaldehyde risk assessment in 2004. (Getty Images file photo)

Congress stalled the formaldehyde risk assessment once before. In 2004, Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., persuaded the EPA to delay it, even though preliminary findings from a National Cancer Institute study had already linked formaldehyde to leukemia. Inhofe insisted that the EPA wait for a more "robust set of findings" from the institute.

Koch Industries, a large chemical manufacturer and one of Inhofe’s biggest campaign contributors, gave Inhofe $6,000 that year. That same year Koch bought two pulp mills from Georgia-Pacific, a major formaldehyde producer and one of the world’s largest plywood manufacturers. The next year Koch bought all of Georgia-Pacific.

Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
Edmund Burke

Awwww, a HIT PEICE from the POLUTICO. I guess we are all suppose TO JUST BOW to this government and these BEAURCATES in these Government agencies like the EPA, who just happened to LET pollutants into a major RIVER .

Polutico lost any Unbais many years ago with Sarah Palin. shun them unless you want hit jobs like the one posted about Vitter

David Vitter gets a standing ovation. Even after showing up in the books of different madam's in two different states. Visiting prostitutes is a crime in both states. A right wing hero.

Anthony Wiener took selfies of his body. He didn't even show his junk. And clearly, the guy really works out. If I had a body like that, I would show it off too. Yet the right wing calls him a pervert and a sleazebag.

While Wiener showed a lack of judgement, isn't Vitter the real sleazebag? Maybe Republicans are just glad Vitter was sleeping with women and not dudes?

Wiener did not stop doing it. Vitter did
http://theweek.com/articles/452538/how-david-vitter-got-sex-scandal

Oh, that's simple.

Vitter dragged his obviously pained-looking wife before the camera, claimed that he asked Jeebus for forgiveness for dipping his pen into foreign inkwells and then proclaimed that he is forgiven, hallelujah, amen.

Weiner, on the other hand, is a Jew. And Righties only like Jews when they are useful for RWNJ ideology, otherwise, they hate Jews more than they are willing to admit.

Personally, I can understand why a man may want a little more pussy than what is offered 24/7. But the diapers thing? Jeebus!?!?!?!?!?

Awwww, a HIT PEICE from the POLUTICO. I guess we are all suppose TO JUST BOW to this government and these BEAURCATES in these Government agencies like the EPA, who just happened to LET pollutants into a major RIVER .

Polutico lost any Unbais many years ago with Sarah Palin. shun them unless you want hit jobs like the one posted about Vitter

Deceleration, decycling, decomposing alert!!!

Intergalactic Dictionary, 2238, Milky Way and Pegasus editions combined, silver latinum plated.

"BEAURCATES" (noun) - a small, warm-blooded mammal on the third planet of the sol system (G2, ordinary), gladly eaten raw and bloody by trailer court Conservatives.

"BEAURCATES" (verb) - the art of secretly extricating small piece of poop from another person'sanus while holding a conversation. It is a complex hand/eye coordination trick. Often called "brown-nosing".

Now, back to the OP. Weiner is no more a pervert than Vitter. And there are worse than both of them out there...

"Unbias"???? :rofl:

Derideo_Te
Pogo
Mertex
LoneLaugher

How David Vitter got on top of his sex scandal

And you are gullible enough to believe him? :eek:

Seriously though, has anyone checked to see if either of these guys has an Ashley Madison account?

Or was that not kinky enough for them?

How David Vitter got on top of his sex scandal

And you are gullible enough to believe him? :eek:

Seriously though, has anyone checked to see if either of these guys has an Ashley Madison account?

Or was that not kinky enough for them?

He was smart enough to not get caught again.
Weiner on the other hand was still doing it while running for the Mayor.

uncle-sam-i-want-you-to-speak-english_v101_400x.gif

Obviously its about principals RDean...The Principal of duplicity

Theyre both rotten people. Next.

Not overly interested in this thread, but one observation.

With Vitter, it was between him, his wife, and the hooker.

Moderately private.

With Weiner, it was spread all over the internet, from phone, to phone, to phone.

Nothing and no way to keep it contained or private.

The EPA doesn't "move" pollutants, it regulates them.

Moderately private.

With Weiner, it was spread all over the internet, from phone, to phone, to phone.

What was spread all over the Internet. Wiener was covered more than a woman in a bikini.

Moderately private.

What was spread all over the Internet. Wiener was covered more than a woman in a bikini.

his picture.

Rep. Anthony Weiner: 'The Picture Was of Me and I Sent It'

Forum List

Back