For the right, Anthony Wiener is a pervert but David Vitter is a hero. Why?

To the good Americans of left and right, Wiener and Vitter are slime. End of subject. You can close the thread now, nothing else needs to be said.

For the right, Anthony Wiener is a pervert but David Vitter is a hero. Why?

Because Weiner fought for the working class, for the good of the country.

Another huge difference is that Vitter, Santorum, Coburn used the US govt for their money laundering/sex scandal.

Sex scandals are and should be between the consenting adults involved.

Weiner did his job on behalf of the American people. Vitter, Santorum, Coburn work against the good of the country. THAT should be what the discussion is about.

who the freak ever called Vitter a hero? that must have been the voice in your head telling you that. good grief
See the OP for the video of Vitter's welcome by a standing ovation in the Senate.
This was after they found out he paid whores to change his dirty diapers.

David Vitter gets a standing ovation. Even after showing up in the books of different madam's in two different states. Visiting prostitutes is a crime in both states. A right wing hero.

Anthony Wiener took selfies of his body. He didn't even show his junk. And clearly, the guy really works out. If I had a body like that, I would show it off too. Yet the right wing calls him a pervert and a sleazebag.

While Wiener showed a lack of judgement, isn't Vitter the real sleazebag? Maybe Republicans are just glad Vitter was sleeping with women and not dudes?

I don't have any posters of this man in my office so he isn't my "hero". I don't really think conservatives even know who this man is. Try another pervert that is more well known like former president Clinton.

David Vitter gets a standing ovation. Even after showing up in the books of different madam's in two different states. Visiting prostitutes is a crime in both states. A right wing hero.

Anthony Wiener took selfies of his body. He didn't even show his junk. And clearly, the guy really works out. If I had a body like that, I would show it off too. Yet the right wing calls him a pervert and a sleazebag.

While Wiener showed a lack of judgement, isn't Vitter the real sleazebag? Maybe Republicans are just glad Vitter was sleeping with women and not dudes?

I don't have any posters of this man in my office so he isn't my "hero". I don't really think conservatives even know who this man is. Try another pervert that is more well known like former president Clinton.

So every man who had consensual sex with a grown woman is a pervert????? How can that be? Besides, Clinton never paid for it.

Forum List

Back