Lib cities across America insolvent; Stock market has had 7 losing years in its history

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
so tell me again how the Left knows what is best for you?

and if Social Security HAD been invested in the stock market in stead the government could step in when there is a downturn or "correction" and most people would STILL MAKE OUT MUCH BETTER OVER A WORKING LIFETIME

upload_2015-8-31_8-11-26.png

and if Social Security HAD been invested in the stock market in stead the government could step in when there is a downturn or "correction" and most people would STILL MAKE OUT MUCH BETTER OVER A WORKING LIFETIME

Are you living in a cave -- people in the market (including myself) are making bank. Despite the losses last week, the market is through the roof.

Are you living in a cave -- people in the market (including myself) are making bank. Despite the losses last week, the market is through the roof.

great leftard!! than that disproves the other thread here by one of your kindred spirits that people would have lost everything in the recent correction!!

spread the word!

Ronald Reagan saved Social Security; he didn't privatize it.

The stock market had a losing decade from 12/98 to 12/08, if we're going to play the numbers game.

St Reagan was a hard left progressive compared to this current crop of conservatards.

good one stupid; too bad that doesnt stop the current crop of leftardz from crying on a daily basis that Reagan was Lucifer himself on any number of other points.

Instead of ranting irrelevantly, why don't you just say yes or no do you agree with Reagan's saving Social Security for 75 years?

The stock market had a losing decade from 12/98 to 12/08, if we're going to play the numbers game.

St Reagan was a hard left progressive compared to this current crop of conservatards.

good one stupid; too bad that doesnt stop the current crop of leftardz from crying on a daily basis that Reagan was Lucifer himself on any number of other points.

Instead of ranting irrelevantly, why don't you just say yes or no do you agree with Reagan's saving Social Security for 75 years?

instead of crying about what i'm doing why dont you first prove it is in facts "saved" for whatever is left of the 75 years from the time he "saved" it????

instead of crying about what i'm doing why dont you first prove it is in facts "saved" for whatever is left of the 75 years from the time he "saved" it????

SS won't go bankrupt any time soon even if NOTHING is done.

Forum List

Back