“For the People”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Nancy-Pelosi-on-2018.jpg

That’s the brilliant DimocRAT slogan for the 2018 mid-terms.

Thrilling, isn’t it?

Heather Caygle reports at Politico:

House Dems unveil new midterm campaign slogan House Democrats have finalized their campaign slogan heading into the last months before the midterm election: “For the People.” The new motto, which Democratic leaders unveiled in a private meeting with members Wednesday morning, is meant to put a finer point on the broad economic-based messaging Democrats have been pushing with mixed success since last summer. That initial message — a “Better Deal” — has largely failed to break through with voters and has been openly mocked by some Democratic lawmakers. House Democrats plan to begin working “For the People” into their statements and press conferences, with a focus on three key areas: addressing health care and prescription drug costs; increasing wages through infrastructure and public works projects; and highlighting Republican corruption in Washington.
They’re super confident in this message, too:

I don’t think any of us are claiming this is poetic or this is the end-all-be-all of messaging,” Bustos said. “It’s just a way, in a quick way, to put together the answer to what we stand for.” More @ House Democrats Unveil Tepid, Meaningless Slogan for 2018 Midterms

Can't wait to see the logo...

Of course, it will be altered to a more accurate term.

For 'some of' the people.

We all know if you don't have their worldview, you are just inhuman scum. It's their outlook on life.

That's the most meaninglessly generic campaign slogan I've ever heard in my life. The verbal equivalent of an unflavored rice cake.

Forum List

Back