Jeanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Yes that's right. Jeanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg for helping her book become the #1 Best Selling Book because of the showdown on the view.

Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List

As expected, Judge Jeanine Pirro wasted no time responding to her heated showdown with Whoopi Goldberg on The View Thursday. At the top of her Fox News show Justice on Saturday, Pirro sarcastically thanked Goldberg for helping her book make it to No. 1 on the bestsellers list. “I much preferred you (Goldberg) in the movie Ghost than on The View,” Pirro snarked. (It was a reply to Goldberg’s earlier statement to Pirro, in which Goldberg said “Jeanine, good luck with your book. I hear it’s No. 1. I preferred your last book about Robert Durst.”)

Pirro continued,”Everyone has the right to speak, but when you can’t even listen to what someone has to say because you despise the man who is President, you undermine not the President of the United States, you undermine the United States.”

:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited by a moderator:
books-pro-trump-wave.jpg

7_112018_beltway-jeanine-pir8201_c1-0-949-553_s885x516.jpg

Judge Pirro has more class in her little finger than the entire cast of angry babes on the View. Whoopie's talent seems to be the ability to use the "F" word as a substitute for an intelligent argument.

Judge Pirro has more class in her little finger than the entire cast of angry babes on the View. Whoopie's talent seems to be the ability to use the "F" word as a substitute for an intelligent argument.
Yeah, it's a good thing no one around here does that.....

Fox had been looking for a Nancy Grace type character for a while until they stumbled upon that Pirro Wannabe. She',s like a cross between Nancy Grace and Fran Drescher.

Yes that's right. Heanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg for helping her book become the #1 Best Selling Book because of the showdown on the view.

Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List

As expected, Judge Jeanine Pirro wasted no time responding to her heated showdown with Whoopi Goldberg on The View Thursday. At the top of her Fox News show Justice on Saturday, Pirro sarcastically thanked Goldberg for helping her book make it to No. 1 on the bestsellers list. “I much preferred you (Goldberg) in the movie Ghost than on The View,” Pirro snarked. (It was a reply to Goldberg’s earlier statement to Pirro, in which Goldberg said “Jeanine, good luck with your book. I hear it’s No. 1. I preferred your last book about Robert Durst.”)

Pirro continued,”Everyone has the right to speak, but when you can’t even listen to what someone has to say because you despise the man who is President, you undermine not the President of the United States, you undermine the United States.”

you may want to edit your title.. Jeanine is her first name...

Yes that's right. Heanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg for helping her book become the #1 Best Selling Book because of the showdown on the view.

Oops..........typo...........hey mods...........can you fix that.

Oh, shoot. Here I was thinking maybe the judge got sober after she showed her ass on the view. She really needs to get some help.

Oops..........typo...........hey mods...........can you fix that.
Thank you Mods........

Yes that's right. Jeanine Pirro thanks Whoopi Goldberg for helping her book become the #1 Best Selling Book because of the showdown on the view.

Sorry, Judge Jeanine is lying.

Her book is not No. 1 but nowhere on the NYT bestseller list either.

Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction Books - Best Sellers - The New York Times

Last edited:

Judge Jeanine PIrro’s book ‘Liars, Leakers, and Liberals’ hits No. 1 at Amazon

Judge Jeanine PIrro’s book ‘Liars, Leakers, and Liberals’ hits No. 1 at Amazon

That's a conservative newspaper. Not Amazon's actual list.
Go here, idiot: Amazon Charts Top 20 Books
And show me where it is on the list.
Her book may have shot up temporarily after "The View" episode, but fell quickly thereafter.
She's not even in the top 20 now.

Forum List

Back