For the good of the country: Things the GOP has to "learn"

No fuck that Rdean, you can't pin jack shit about Obamacare on the right. Your man had the majority in both houses, it's yours, you own it and it is fucking the country on a daily basis.......

Man up and accept the truth........

Republicans would never accept single payer. Obamacare came from the Heritage Foundation and it's first incarnation was in Massachusetts when Mitt Romney was governor. Everyone knows that. It's better than nothing.

What the US needs is something like the VA. You remember the rap Veterans Hospitals got after Reagan and Bush Sr. Dirty, filled with mold. Dangerous.

Then, during the Clinton years, they cleaned up VA Hospitals and started the VA Database. Every injury, every medical procedure, the use of medicine and how well it works. It's all fed into the database. From that database, we know what works and what doesn't. Costs are sharply reduced. 94 cents of every VA dollar is spent on the patients. What is it for health care companies? Do you know?

VIReC Home

1. They are NOT the only Americans who are patriotic.

2. Education is good.

3. Government is only as bad as those we elect into office.

4. If they want jobs, they will need to go to school.

5. The "job creators" aren't creating jobs.

6. A lower minimum wage means fewer and lower paying jobs.

7. Science is not a "faith".

8. Medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy.

9. Newly armed teachers will have no place to keep their fully loaded assault weapons that they can get to quickly.

10. War doesn't make us safer.

What else do they need to learn?

Things the GOP should avoid
BEING SIMILAR TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
one liberal party is enough.

Things rdean will never learn.

He is not the only American who is right.

Education is only good if it teaches something useful. If you go to school for 20 years and study basket weaving you won't get a job.

Government is only good if the people we elect understand that government cannot accomplish good.

If everyone has a PhD the people flipping burgers at Mc Donalds will be overqualified for their job.

See number 2.

The government is not a job creator.

That, despite the fact that wealth is not a zero sum game, there is only so much money. Forcing people to pay more for unskilled labor results in less money being available, and thus, inevitably, reduces the number of available jobs.

He is the one that is treating science as a faith when, in fact, it is a tool. Like any tool, it can be used properly and improperly. Using science as a sledgehammer is not the proper way to use science.

This is one of the biggest things he will never learn. Despite the fact that the study that supports this claim ahs been proven wrong by everyone on the planet, he still insists on using the "science" to hand china on the wall.

I can think of 6 places I could keep a weapon in the average classroom.

Yet he supports the wars Obama starts.

The biggest thing he needs to learn is that all his threads belong in the Romper Room. He put this one in the election forums, and didn't post anything about elections.

Basket weaving? Is that what you "studied"? For 20 years? It would explain so much.

YEt I can argue rings around you.

2. Education is good.

9. Newly armed teachers will have no place to keep their fully loaded assault weapons that they can get to quickly.

Don't worry about that. The Republican Party is 90% white or more. Only a measly 6% of scientists admit to belonging to the Republican Party. Republican economic policies are a disaster and a joke. They don't believe in science. They don't believe in education. They tried to elect a president who said we needed fewer police, firemen and teachers. Who said he wanted to bring immigrants here who already had degrees and even moved one of his companies to China the very month of the election.

What is wrong with these people? And, when you point out their positions, even using video tape, in context and from their leaders, they call you a liar. I don't get it.

Education is only good if it teaches something useful. If you go to school for 20 years and study basket weaving you won't get a job.

Government is only good if the people we elect understand that government cannot accomplish good.

If everyone has a PhD the people flipping burgers at Mc Donalds will be overqualified for their job.

See number 2.

That, despite the fact that wealth is not a zero sum game, there is only so much money. Forcing people to pay more for unskilled labor results in less money being available, and thus, inevitably, reduces the number of available jobs.

He is the one that is treating science as a faith when, in fact, it is a tool. Like any tool, it can be used properly and improperly. Using science as a sledgehammer is not the proper way to use science.

This is one of the biggest things he will never learn. Despite the fact that the study that supports this claim ahs been proven wrong by everyone on the planet, he still insists on using the "science" to hand china on the wall.

The biggest thing he needs to learn is that all his threads belong in the Romper Room. He put this one in the election forums, and didn't post anything about elections.

And your number one place would leave it rusty and useless.

What is my number 1 place?

2. Education is good.

Indeed,

Dems win a second term with a president that has held a slim margin of approval for the past 4 years, and they believe everyone is ready to join the Dem party.

:eusa_hand:

I'll remain independent, Thanks.

See number 2.

Basket weaving? Is that what you "studied"? For 20 years? It would explain so much.

You need evidence to support such an assertion. Perhaps you are simply dizzy from the "spin"?

Last edited by a moderator:
No fuck that Rdean, you can't pin jack shit about Obamacare on the right. Your man had the majority in both houses, it's yours, you own it and it is fucking the country on a daily basis.......

Republicans would never accept single payer. Obamacare came from the Heritage Foundation and it's first incarnation was in Massachusetts when Mitt Romney was governor. Everyone knows that. It's better than nothing.

What the US needs is something like the VA. You remember the rap Veterans Hospitals got after Reagan and Bush Sr. Dirty, filled with mold. Dangerous.

Then, during the Clinton years, they cleaned up VA Hospitals and started the VA Database. Every injury, every medical procedure, the use of medicine and how well it works. It's all fed into the database. From that database, we know what works and what doesn't. Costs are sharply reduced. 94 cents of every VA dollar is spent on the patients. What is it for health care companies? Do you know?

VIReC Home

Obamacare got exactly 0 Republican votes, what difference would making it single payer have made? Could less than 0 Republicans have voted for it?

See number 2.

And your number one place would leave it rusty and useless.

What is my number 1 place?

Don't you know? And you can debate rings around me? Hilarious!

Obama is another Bush. All you have to do is look at his Policies and you'll see it's clear. - excerpted from Mad Scientist

And you have some concrete examples? - rdean

MS might not, but I do, and no one posting here has more contempt for the scum surrounding Reagan, Clinton and the halfwit-inheritor Junebug Bush, so, no partisan here.

!. Geithner, Buttboy Bernanke, Summers, pretty much the entire Obama financial group are at least as incompetent as Junebug and his Clown Show paying off Wall Street for screwing middle income Americans out of their investments, bankrupting moronic small governments around the nation, not to mention all of them think Reagan was onto something lying to leisure suited religious nuts and political morons about controlling government while he tripled the national debt, increased government pay and hired more civilians than anyone before him except Roosevelt.

2. The funky generals. Obama has kept and followed advice from the worst generals since Westmoreland and Abrams. Not content with pretending they can win shit-for-brains wars in Asia with one hand tied behind their backs, every 4star that retired since Obama's election has a "consulting" gig with a defense contractor to better enable them to continue to bleed young Americans of their future.

2. Education is good.

Don't worry about that. The Republican Party is 90% white or more. Only a measly 6% of scientists admit to belonging to the Republican Party. Republican economic policies are a disaster and a joke. They don't believe in science. They don't believe in education. They tried to elect a president who said we needed fewer police, firemen and teachers. Who said he wanted to bring immigrants here who already had degrees and even moved one of his companies to China the very month of the election.

What is wrong with these people? And, when you point out their positions, even using video tape, in context and from their leaders, they call you a liar. I don't get it.

Your a fucking racist, why do you think blacks can't make it on their own? Do democrats think they are stupid and incompetent

VIReC Home

Obamacare got exactly 0 Republican votes, what difference would making it single payer have made? Could less than 0 Republicans have voted for it?

Who knew Republicans wouldn't vote for a Republican idea? We know that now, but Obama didn't really believe Republicans hated him more than they love the country.

Please do try to "keep up". You're embarrassing yourself. Or not. Now that I think about it, I don't believe you can be embarrassed.

Your a fucking racist, why do you think blacks can't make it on their own? Do democrats think they are stupid and incompetent

Typical Republican. Making a bizarre assertion and then attacking someone for that very position which was completely made up. This is why you people have these "issues".

You need evidence to support such an assertion. Perhaps you are simply dizzy from the "spin"?

How about the fact that, instead of responding to my challenge about the blatant lie you keep repeating about medical care causing bankruptcies you post videos about Islamic fringe cults.

Last edited by a moderator:

VIReC Home

Who knew Republicans wouldn't vote for a Republican idea? We know that now, but Obama didn't really believe Republicans hated him more than they love the country.

Please do try to "keep up". You're embarrassing yourself. Or not. Now that I think about it, I don't believe you can be embarrassed.

Taking something that was proposed by a conservative think tank, totally revamping it to appease the far left wing of the Democratic party, and then calling it a Republican idea only works if no one is paying attention.

I think it's funny that "eliminating police, firemen and teachers" is always among the talking points of those on the left. Quick question: What do police, firemen and teachers all have in common? Answer: They're all government workers. I'm not saying that we should eliminate any or all of these three, but we do need to eliminate the number of government workers.
Unfortunately those on the left don't understand that "Government isn't the answer. Government is the problem."

Typical Republican. Making a bizarre assertion and then attacking someone for that very position which was completely made up. This is why you people have these "issues".

the truth hurts don't it? Your assertion that democrats are for minority's is so full of shit I can almost smell it through the computer screen

How about the fact that, instead of responding to my challenge about the blatant lie you keep repeating about medical care causing bankruptcies you post videos about Islamic fringe cults.

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies - CNN
Bankruptcies due to medical bills increased by nearly 50 percent in a six-year period, from 46 percent in 2001 to 62 percent in 2007, and most of those who filed for bankruptcy were middle-class, well-educated homeowners, according to a report that will be published in the August issue of The American Journal of Medicine.

Last edited:

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies - CNN
Bankruptcies due to medical bills increased by nearly 50 percent in a six-year period, from 46 percent in 2001 to 62 percent in 2007, and most of those who filed for bankruptcy were middle-class, well-educated homeowners, according to a report that will be published in the August issue of The American Journal of Medicine.

Linking to a bogus news report about a debunked study proves what, exactly?

Forum List

Back