For the Board's liberals, here's an interesting question.

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
NOT a poll. I lift this question from another (related) thread where it is apparently going to be ignored. So, let's highlight it in its own little box:

Is the effort of Media Matters to get Rush Limbaugh off the air* a valid move that gives due consideration for the value we place on free speech and the open market of competing ideas?

I say that Media Matters is WAY off base. I say YOU libs OUGHT to be agreeing with me on that.

What do you liberal members of the USMB have to say?

And see its own website, where Media Matters talks of "monitoring" the advertising on Rush's radio show: Rush Limbaugh's Advertisers, March 6 | Media Matters for America

People have complete rights to tell a corporation they dont like its practices.

Some on the left are more interested and so completely focused on settling a grudge with Limbaugh, that they've totally lost sight of how many they alienate with their tactics...it's ironic that they don't see how Rush continues to be able to claim victory when they choose that path.

NOT a poll. I lift this question from another (related) thread where it is apparently going to be ignored. So, let's highlight it in its own little box:

Is the effort of Media Matters to get Rush Limbaugh off the air* a valid move that gives due consideration for the value we place on free speech and the open market of competing ideas?

I say that Media Matters is WAY off base. I say YOU libs OUGHT to be agreeing with me on that.

And see its own website, where Media Matters talks of "monitoring" the advertising on Rush's radio show: Rush Limbaugh's Advertisers, March 6 | Media Matters for America

Is the right wings work towards voter suppression valid? A much more important question.

It's ironic but I was thinking about this last week. I, too do not ever want to see Rush Limbaugh censored or forcibly banned from the airwaves, not that way. To see his advertisers dry up and his ratings go way down because of people just not interested in Rush... YES!

Is the right wings work towards voter suppression valid? A much more important question.
First deflection Batter UP! SWING...and a miss...

Then start a fucking thread about it. Or are you just deflecting?

I listened to Rusn on Friday and he had sponsors and he wasn't off the air. It's a failed campaign by the left.

Why don't all you lefties hold your breath until Rush is off the air. Do the world a favor.

Go start a thread on that then, how about actually answering the question?

That wasn't the question.

Not to step on toes, but allow me to simplify the question.

Do YOU believe Rush should not be allowed to express himself on the air?

That's a yes or no question - if you're honest enough to answer.

That is a completely reasonable answer to your question.

Your just too stupid to understand that

Which one are you? PushMe or PullYou?

It's ironic but I was thinking about this last week. I, too do not ever want to see Rush Limbaugh censored or forcibly banned from the airwaves, not that way. To see his advertisers dry up and his ratings go way down because of people just not interested in Rush... YES!

THAT opinion is at least internally consistent. I detest Bil Maher. But I wouldn't seek to have him kicked off the air just because i think he says (mostly) hatefully stupid shit. I would much prefer that in the free market of ideas, his "product" is found to be too inferior to "buy."

You may be the first liberal here to actually address the direct question. Nice form.

No it isn't . I asked you a yes or no question.

By the way, I haven't called you names , so why did you go there?

Forum List

Back