Sensitive Whites tell Blacks to stop being so sensitive

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
White tell blacks to stop being so sensitive. Slavery is over they say! Jim Crow is Over they say!

Then proceed to whine about every race issue like they were slaves or something.

A study just conducted found that Whites believe Reverse Racism is worse than Racism toward blacks. Obviously that means that white people will have a problem finding a job...oh wait. Ahh nevermind...they are scared of something...who knows

Whites: "Reverse Racism" on the Rise - New America Media

The study’s authors say that their data demonstrates that white people feel that more progress has been made toward equality than blacks do, and that this progress has been made at their expense. Put another way, many white respondents seem to view “reverse racism” as a bigger problem today than anti-black racism.

“It’s a pretty surprising finding when you think of the wide range of disparities that still exist in society, most of which show black Americans with worse outcomes than whites in areas such as income, home ownership, health and employment,” co-author Samuel Somers, associate professor of psychology at Tufts, said.

Home ownership, health and employment..pshaw! White people have it harder because even tho they have no problems with disparities in Income, Homeownership, health and employement. They cant say ****** in public and some blacks call them names while mopping their floors.

It's hard out here for a white guy and I see why they are so sensitive. I mean, blacks are just dealing with the Money, health, Jobs and places to live. Big whoop.

White tell blacks to stop being so sensitive. Slavery is over they say! Jim Crow is Over they say!

Then proceed to whine about every race issue like they were slaves or something.

A study just conducted found that Whites believe Reverse Racism is worse than Racism toward blacks. Obviously that means that white people will have a problem finding a job...oh wait. Ahh nevermind...they are scared of something...who knows

The study’s authors say that their data demonstrates that white people feel that more progress has been made toward equality than blacks do, and that this progress has been made at their expense. Put another way, many white respondents seem to view “reverse racism” as a bigger problem today than anti-black racism.

“It’s a pretty surprising finding when you think of the wide range of disparities that still exist in society, most of which show black Americans with worse outcomes than whites in areas such as income, home ownership, health and employment,” co-author Samuel Somers, associate professor of psychology at Tufts, said.

Home ownership, health and employment..pshaw! White people have it harder because even tho they have no problems with disparities in Income, Homeownership, health and employement. They cant say ****** in public and some blacks call them names while mopping their floors.

It's hard out here for a white guy and I see why they are so sensitive. I mean, blacks are just dealing with the Money, health, Jobs and places to live. Big whoop.

It's hard for most of us.... Dumb Ass. Try this, "Measure Twice, Cut Once". Thanks for adding to Race Division. ;)

It's hard for most of us.... Dumb Ass. Try this, "Measure Twice, Cut Once". Thanks for adding to Race Division. ;)

From the article:
Whites: "Reverse Racism" on the Rise

A study by researchers at Tufts University and Harvard Business School has found that many white people believe that anti-white racism has increased and even surpassed racism towards black people.

dont shoot the messenger

From the article:
Whites: "Reverse Racism" on the Rise

A study by researchers at Tufts University and Harvard Business School has found that many white people believe that anti-white racism has increased and even surpassed racism towards black people.

dont shoot the messenger

You can buy into anything you want, or you can treat People maybe as you would like them to treat you. I don't buy into battle lines drawn in the sand. Why do you feel you need to? ;) What comes around goes around. People will respond accordingly. I am White, I live in an area where White is a Minority. I do not feel effected by it. When People need to rely on or depend on you for something, do you really think Race or Skin Color has anything to do with it? I don't. I think you either stand or fall on your own Word or Merit.

No, but that's not what the article is about. Seems like while you don't Care a majority that were studied reacted differently.

The thing you have to understand is I did nothing but post the article. Don't like the article? Take it up with them. Me reporting it or laughing at it has nothing to do with the topic. The topic is white people feel that racism is worse against whites than blacks.

Why do they and some here, feel the same way?

I can't tell you how tired I am about racism. I am tired of anything that divides Americans. It is time we have assimilated into one and stopped eliminating by differences of color and creed. No one is better than another. If we have to judge, let's do it on character of individuals.

Fuck slavery - I'm tired of hearing that shit...

Slavery IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE..

Do these modern pants sagging gangstsa fucks look like slaves??? NO they look like welfare fucks who refuse to pull their pants up for a fucking job (AT BEST).

WTF.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I can't tell you how tired I am about racism. I am tired of anything that divides Americans. It is time we have assimilated into one and stopped eliminating by differences of color and creed. No one is better than another. If we have to judge, let's do it on character of individuals.

That's the goal. But we're still a ways away.

Driver 8 Lyrics - Rem

Both sides of my family came here AFTER slavery - I have absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit..

As a matter of fact I can trace my family roots right into a void because of of slavery...

I could give a fuck about blacks and their slavery.... Quite frankly they had the easiest form of slavery in the history of mankind...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

It's never happened since the first man walked the earth and noticed someone who was different than them..but every generation has delusions of grandeur

Both sides of my family came here AFTER slavery - I have absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit..

As a matter of fact I can trace my family roots right into a void because of of slavery...

I could give a fuck about blacks and their slavery.... Quite frankly they had the easiest form of slavery in the history of mankind...

Those who did live in in slavery didn't have it easy and those blacks who lived before civil rights had humiliating experiences that we would hate if we had to live through the same experiences. That said, the black population today does not have that same existence today and it is a non issue.

But I cannot understand why they don't look back on their ancestors with great wonder and awe for what they endured for their present generation. They should honor their grand parents for the opportunities that exist for them today.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

It's never happened since the first man walked the earth and noticed someone who was different than them..but every generation has delusions of grandeur

Our cultures and people are mixing so much these days that we are slowly becoming closer to being the same. I don't think this is an accident, but meant to be. It is a good thing, and the only difference may be the character in individuals which will be ulimately most important. At least that is my hope.

Those who did live in in slavery didn't have it easy and those blacks who lived before civil rights had humiliating experiences that we would hate if we had to live through the same experiences. That said, the black population today does not have that same existence today and it is a non issue.

But I cannot understand why they don't look back on their ancestors with great wonder and awe for what they endured for their present generation. They should honor their grand parents for the opportunities that exist for them today.

Me and my ancestors had nothing to do with this...

If it really matters, blacks and Arabs raped my people through Socially - NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT SHIT....

Here in the US that isn't taught to the DOLTS...

So what makes US black slaves so fucking special????

They had it a lot better than the slaves in South America during the same period...

Why the fuck do idiots believe Brazil is so "dark?"

Forum List

Back