for the 1st time in my adult life, i'm optimistic for the future of blacks...you got that Michelle?!

Dork much?
WTF is it with you white folks and yer low expectations of blacks in the first place?

Who you vote for or support in politics doesn't define you as a human.

• Banned
racism is particularly strong within the Democratic Party. Just not the kind of racism they want to talk about.

Racism is strong in the nation because that is what they want, all colors have a small majority which is racists....There is no group that is clean man..

Racism is strong in the nation because that is what they want, all colors have a small majority which is racists....There is no group that is clean man..
well, MObama did hate America and BObama was a racist--which I've linked the proof many times on USMB [ according to the definition of racist from the left/blacks/libs ]

.There is no other group that enacted laws and policies to deny others of anything in this country with the exception of whites.

thank you Kanye! dragon energy, baby!

Bush Doesn't Care About Black People

You have proven what I say about you racists. You only accept blacks who validate your racism. For I'm sure you weren't thanking Kanye West when he said what he did about Bush.

If I think that Kanye's music blows, does that make me a racist?

There is such a thing as a stupid question.

Forum List

Back