For Reps Sake!

Replaced by large sections of dizzying white....

What is UP with all this white. I'm gonna need polarized sunglasses to continue. It's like watching a polar bear sit on an iceberg eating marshmallows in a snowstorm.

Oh wait, I can't get rep for that. What's the point of posting witty repartee now? Phooey.

What is UP with all this white. I'm gonna need polarized sunglasses to continue. It's like watching a polar bear sit on an iceberg eating marshmallows in a snowstorm.

Oh wait, I can't get rep for that. What's the point of posting witty repartee now? Phooey.

Your blackberries remain wonderful, just takes an extra click....

I still think we should use this to socialize, share good posts, like each's others posts. I still don't know what the difference is between likes and agree's. Looks like the likes are the ones that give points and trophies.

This will take awhile to figure out. But I am glad to see neg rep gone for good.

I still think we should use this to socialize, share good posts, like each's others posts. I still don't know what the difference is between likes and agree's. Looks like the likes are the ones that give points and trophies.

This will take awhile to figure out. But I am glad to see neg rep gone for good.

If you look at your statistics under your avi there are "Likes Received", "Trophies" and "Ratings".

When you go into your profile you can see a breakdown of what you have received in each category.

Your total Positive ratings received is 2,868 and that breaks down into 2,855 Likes and 13 Agrees. You also received 3 Disagrees but those don't seem to show up in your ratings.

You have 73 Trophy points and they will be a combination of these;

Trophies | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

They are automatically awarded by USMB so no one can mess with those. LOL

Yup, we can go crazy Liking each other now! LOL

I LIKE that idea!

monday-morning-puppy-19991-1279552306-67.jpg

Last edited:
If you look at your statistics under your avi there are "Likes Received", "Trophies" and "Ratings".

When you go into your profile you can see a breakdown of what you have received in each category.

Your total Positive ratings received is 2,868 and that breaks down into 2,855 Likes and 13 Agrees. You also received 3 Disagrees but those don't seem to show up in your ratings.

You have 73 Trophy points and they will be a combination of these;

Trophies | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

They are automatically awarded by USMB so no one can mess with those. LOL

Thank You, The 3 dislikes are a joke because I wanted to look like a badass-Mafia joke from that thread, LOL.

Forum List

Back