For Reps Sake!

Derideo_Te

Je Suis Charlie
Mar 2, 2013
Since the Rep Frog thread is in the FZ and the OP is proposing shutting it down I am opening something similar here in the Lounge where no snarkiness is allowed.

Rules are simple.

1. I will rep anyone who posts in this thread at least once on the condition that they must rep everyone else who posts here at least once too.

2. I only have 20 rep/day so please be patient if it takes me (and others) a while to get around to you.

3. This is supposed to be fun.

4. Feel free to rep up to 3 other posters per day and you can rotate which 3 you pick each day.

5. This thread belongs to USMB to do with as they wish.

6. Remember that this is supposed to be having fun with reps. Please abide by the Lounge rules. (See below.)

Thank you

Peace
DT

Remember folks, the USMB Lounge is not a place to push an agenda, exclude certain groups/members, flame, fight, bicker, neg or talk politics/religion. It's a lounge to relax and enjoy the USMB community via off-topic threads and posts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8563677-post1.html

Last edited:
Since the Rep Frog thread is in the FZ and the OP is proposing shutting it down I am opening something similar here in the Lounge where no snarkiness is allowed.

Rules are simple.

1. I will rep anyone who posts in this thread at least once on the condition that they must rep everyone else who posts here at least once too.

2. I only have 20 rep/day so please be patient if it takes me (and others) a while to get around to you.

4. Feel free to rep up to 3 other posters per day and you can rotate which 3 you pick each day.

6. Remember that this is supposed to be having fun with reps. Please abide by the Lounge rules. (See below.)

Thank you

Peace
DT

Remember folks, the USMB Lounge is not a place to push an agenda, exclude certain groups/members, flame, fight, bicker, neg or talk politics/religion. It's a lounge to relax and enjoy the USMB community via off-topic threads and posts.

I was going to the other place in the evening just to give rep away but I had also heard that some were padding their rep and then negging people. What if there are people that I just don't want to rep because I know they do that?

It's the principle of the thing, I don't neg and I don't want to help others do it. I do like to rep people tho.

I never got negged when I was on the other thread, and people were just being nice and friendly, until someone decided they didn't like me and were going to accuse me of cheating! I don't know how anyone cheats on a thread.....oh well, he never could explain it...:D

I'm out of rep today....but I play fair....:)

I never got negged when I was on the other thread, and people were just being nice and friendly, until someone decided they didn't like me and were going to accuse me of cheating! I don't know how anyone cheats on a thread.....oh well, he never could explain it...:D

I'm out of rep today....but I play fair....:)

I don't think they would neg you or me, we have a lot of rep. They neg people who have very little and they are the ones I don't want to encourage.

I will pos rep people here, I like and want to support Deri's thread.

I rep you.

Oh. Wait. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

:lol:

Rules are simple.

Thank you

Peace
DT

I was going to the other place in the evening just to give rep away but I had also heard that some were padding their rep and then negging people. What if there are people that I just don't want to rep because I know they do that?

It's the principle of the thing, I don't neg and I don't want to help others do it. I do like to rep people tho.

I have a policy. I never rep anyone I know to be a consistent negger. I rep for good will, and don't want to see that used as a weapon on another otherwise I see my reps to them as a waste.

Rules are simple.

Thank you

Peace
DT

I have a policy. I never rep anyone I know to be a consistent negger. I rep for good will, and don't want to see that used as a weapon on another otherwise I see my reps to them as a waste.

I didn't even know you've ever repped anyone. Period.

I didn't even know you've ever repped anyone. Period.

Of course I do. And those reps are then used to rep others. I rep liberals and conservatives, alike, and the trickle down effect is noticeable. :thup:

A rising tide lifts all boats?

Forum List

Back