For political purpose, this is how liberals really think about women.

aGcwYmNsbUpRbEEx_o_vaginas-protest-republican-convention.jpg

There were no women dressed in brain costumes protesting outside the RNC.

LOL. You lost the women's vote with idiocy. So you resort to more idiocy. What a winning strategy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think of women, not as whores, but as part of a civil society. If they want birth control they can pay for it. Just like if I want to have sex, i'll buy a condom. Fair enough? Abortion is murder, and should be outlawed, understand?

LOL. You lost the women's vote with idiocy. So you resort to more idiocy. What a winning strategy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think of women, not as whores, but as part of a civil society. If they want birth control they can pay for it. Just like if I want to have sex, i'll buy a condom. Fair enough? Abortion is murder, and should be outlawed, understand?

That is your opinion, but your not everbody

And they wonder why they lost the womens vote?

Insult women and minorities didn't work this time so their answer is to insult more. Go Repubs!

So wait a second, a republican is advocating for MORE government control in our personal lives? Oh yeah that's right, they only want more government control when it suits them, be gone scrub!

So wait a second, a republican is advocating for MORE government control in our personal lives? Oh yeah that's right, they only want more government control when it suits them, be gone scrub!

More goverment, I stated that people should pay for their own birth control. I also stated that the killing of an unborn baby shouldn't be legal. You think the goverment should pay for birth control for everyone. You think govermemt should allow killing of innocent babys, and even pay for it. Now tell me again how you say I want more goverment?

Forum List

Back