For liberals only, on how to identify men and women..

willam-belli-.jpg

Male...or female? You guess.
Gracie, I would say a woman? we can judge by the width of the shoulders and the apple of adam but hey today it's really screw up we do not know who is who :dunno: :badgrin:

Look at the knees and legs ..
Yes, but she or he have not the apple of adam well i Don't know so it is a man anyone could get confuse :badgrin:

willam-belli-.jpg

Male...or female? You guess.
Gracie, I would say a woman? we can judge by the width of the shoulders and the apple of adam but hey today it's really screw up we do not know who is who :dunno: :badgrin:
Man. His name is Willem Belli. :)
I have a joke
default_hehe3.gif
, imagine a woman who likes to gouiner is a French word :badgrin: and falls under the spell of Willem Belli and it is reciproque then the woman who at a little something for Willem Belli will gouiner with a man, ho well:badgrin:

For Conservatives only:

Angel-Final-8x10300_1.jpeg

Which bathroom should he use?

Yea I could shave my head , throw tats all over my body and knock her out.... but it's a girl..and its genetics

So you think that he should use the same bathroom as young girls?

Dude I could kill her in the ring..and I couldn't fight her , it wouldn't be fair.

I don't care about your chest-beating. I don't care who would win in a fight.

I'm asking you - which bathroom should he use?

For Conservatives only:

Angel-Final-8x10300_1.jpeg

Which bathroom should he use?

Yea I could shave my head , throw tats all over my body and knock her out.... but it's a girl..and its genetics

So you think that he should use the same bathroom as young girls?

Dude I could kill her in the ring..and I couldn't fight her , it wouldn't be fair.

I don't care about your chest-beating. I don't care who would win in a fight.

I'm asking you - which bathroom should he use?

But I care ..i will never knock out a girl.. I would have to throw it.

Forum List

Back